ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-20-2013   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty HeartsPerfect WorldLeague of Legends

Mikayo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Mikasoap
Guild: ASTRO BLITZZ BABEY.

The Goth Annie skin. omfg.

and asdfghjkl panda tibbers! It's a freaking PANDA.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-20-2013   #22 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Surrender at 20: 1/20 PBE Update:

Dat Annie Splash~

Quote:
In a surprising twist, the PBE has been updated on an otherwise calm Sunday evening!
Continue reading for the low down on all of the new PBE changes, including a new Garen skin, splash arts for the upcoming Lunar Revel skins, the new League system, fancy new medal animations, and more!

( Warning: PBE content is highly tentative and subject to change! Some of this information may have been datamined and could likely be erroneous. )

New Skins
A futuristic new Garen skin has been added to the game. This goes along nicely with the previously previewed ( and still incomplete ) Steel Legion Lux.
Steel Legion Garen
( Note : There is no model yet )
New Splashes
Five beautiful splash arts have been added to the game, one for each of the previously revealed Lunar Revel skins.
Panda Annie
Jade Fang Cassiopeia
Dragonwing Corki
Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV
Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao
New Ranked League System
The new League system has been enabled for testing on the PBE and the standard "ranked" tab has been replaced with a new "Leagues" tab.

When you are not qualified for a League ( I.E haven't played 5 games as team or 10 games of Solo queue ) your League tab shows up as this.

When you smack the "View Challenger Tier" button, it brings you to a page displaying the top teams / players in the Challenger tier, the most prestigious of all the tiers.

There is also a built in FAQ!
It is important to note there are still bugs to iron out but here is what it looks like if you go to a players profile and click their "League" tab. I don't have any ranked games played on the PBE, but I can only assume this is what your own League tab would look like.
Notice it tells you the players top champions, how many matches to progress in a division / series, and the navigation options that let you move through the various divisions and ladders.

For those who may be afraid it's missing, when you click the "See More Stats" button it takes you to the classic ranked stats page we all know and love.

Confused on what is going on? I suggest you head over and read Riot's announcement on the new ranked League system.

New Medal Animations
Accompanying the new League system is a batch of fancy animations that play when you A) complete your placement matches and enter a tier or B) Move up a tier ( bronze to silver, diamond to challenger, etc ).

Balance Changes
There were a lot of balance changed slipped into the air client this patch... BUT there has been not ac been an update to the game client, meaning nothing you can play with has been changed. In light of this, I'm going to forgo posting them until that game client update happens. I choose to do this because there isn't really a good way to verify the air vs game changes without both patches and they are often times different than each other. Some of the changes were quite radical ( heavy Shaco nerfs, new items, new build patch for Sightstone, etc ) so I'm going to wait to pull the trigger to avoid any confusion.

However, here is a brief and tentative SUMMARY of the biggest changes
  • New item called "Plate of the Warmage" that has armor, AP, and gives bonus AP/Armor every time you kill a unit. It also builds into Zhonya's Hourglass.
  • Sightstone builds out of a Ruby Crystal ( which makes it more expensive ) and gives more base health.
  • Shaco's passive slow removed from E.
  • Various nerfs for Katarina, Nunu, Ezreal, and Blitzcrank
Again, those are tentative and not live on the PBE game client atm. Treat them as a sneak peek.

More info since S@20 is slow tonight lol.

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/22...-2013-loads-of

Yay! Sightstone!

Last edited by Donges; 01-21-2013 at 01:50 AM.

01-20-2013   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker

Holy Ezreal movement speed

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3

01-20-2013   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
League of LegendsTrickster OnlineKingdom of LoathingElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Douceur is on a distinguished road
IGN: Nicahl

Kinda wished Panda Annie's splash art was a bit better... I love Tibbers, but Annie herself is kinda awkward for me.

BUT ITS OKAY, THE IN-GAME ONE IS SO FRICKIN ADORABLE >>;!

[edit]: Actually, the splash art's really red and is starting to hurt my eyes D;

Last edited by Douceur; 01-21-2013 at 01:52 AM.

01-20-2013   #25 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

I wish they did a more ookami style fire.

Also tibbers too good.

01-21-2013   #26 (permalink)
Mega
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute

Surrender at 20: The League System is now available for PBE Testing

Quote:
As you may have already seen, the new ranked League System is now available for testing on the PBE. According to Veigar this is an unpolished version aimed at seeing "how it performs with a real dataset" and thus the only queues available on the PBE are ranked solo and Co-op vs AI.
Continue reading for a full post regarding the current state of the League system, what the goals are for this testing, and more!

Here is Veigar's full post on the matter:
"We're putting the new League System up on the PBE for testing!

There's still a ton of stuff we're developing for it but we also wanted to get it in front of you guys as soon as possible to get feedback and see how it performs with a "real" dataset. For this test, there are some parts of the experience still un-implemented (like messaging for promotions and series starts) that we know are missing, and we'd like to focus feedback on the number tuning of the system.

In order to facilitate testing, we're going to turn off all queues except ranked solo and co-op vs AI so we get a high volume of games going through the system and lower queue times (leaving co-op vs AI so people can still test balance changes and Thresh without having to go through a full ranked game). We've also lowered thresholds for each tier to enable more movement through the leagues.

Here are some known issues to be aware of (since this system is still under very active development you guys are really getting a peek behind the curtain here):

-League data is not unloaded from memory in some cases, which will increase the memory footprint of the client as you browse through more and more leagues
-There are various visual glitches we're aware of, such as summoner icons not showing up in some cases
-If an unranked player looks at the league screen and then -in the same session- finishes their final provisional game, they will still see the unranked interstitial on the league view. It's possible to work around this by navigating through the challenger tier view or restarting the client.

If you're not familiar with what the league system is, you can check out our previous announcement for some more info here:http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=526654
or our Reddit AMA here:
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ue_system_ama/

And I'll also be available for questions on the forums or in this thread in between games on the PBE all day today. Please use this thread to report bugs and give feedback."
Here are some additional questions followed by answers from Veigar:

Why can I only see Challenger Tier on my League page?
"If you're not in a league, you will only see the challenger tier on your own league page. You can check out your friends' leagues by going to their profiles and clicking the league view. Let me know if that's what you're doing and still can't see anything."

01-24-2013   #27 (permalink)
Mega
Games

Surrender at 20: Small update on the Annie Visual Upgrade

Quote:
Earlier today, Ququroon stopped by the PBE forums to drop off a short status update on a few things Riot is still working on with the upcoming Annie visual upgrade.
"Why hello there! Some updates for you all!
We're tightening up her run cycle now. We hear that it looks a little floaty, so we're trying to add a little more oomph into her step.
We're looking to readd snowflakes onto Frostfire Annie.
The sparks are back on Frankentibbers Tibbers! (this won't be in PBE just yet)

We've fixed most of her outstanding bugs, including the really old bug where Tibbers steals buffs from Annie if he kills them and the fire appearing under her feet when she autoattacks."

01-28-2013   #28 (permalink)
Mega
Games

PBE Updated today, but only with Annie's new splash art~ WHICH IS AWESOME!

Quote:
The PBE has been updated and we are finally privy to Annie's new post Visual Update splash art.
Continue reading for to peep the new Annie splash art in it's full glory!.

( Note: I quickly put up this update between classes. I'll look a little deeper once I get home. )

New Annie Default Splash Art
While this is the only updated Annie splash art released at the moment, I would suspect her myriad of skins will get updated arts at some point.... although we ARE still waiting on those Nidalee skin splashes....

01-28-2013   #29 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Ever since they started updating champions, I've been long awaiting the renewal of Annie.
It just seemed like it would never happen since they updated many others, but I'm glad she's finally finished and she looks great!

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

01-28-2013   #30 (permalink)
Mega
Games

PBE updated a second time today~

Quote:
For the second time today, the PBE has been updated!
Continue reading for the full glory of the new Goth Annie splash and an update to FrankenTibbers Annie's Tibbers.

New Goth Annie Splash Art
Today is a good day for Annie splash art enthusiasts! Earlier today we got a new default Annie splash art and now we have a brand new art for Goth Annie.
Since it's become a common question: Goth Annie is a skin obtained by purchasing the "Digital Collector's Pack" for 3900 RP. It includes loads of champs, bonus RP, and more.
FrankenTibbers Annie's Tibbers has neck bolt sparks again!
As promised, FT Annie's Tibbers now has sparks shooting out of his neck again!

Since I realize the picture doesn't do it justice, here is a very short video:

EDIT:

Btw if you look in the top right the drawings on the wall...one of them is Barn (a fan suggested champion lmao!)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-01Kfv8Noea...e_Splash_1.jpg

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...highlight=barn

Last edited by Donges; 01-29-2013 at 11:20 AM.

01-31-2013   #31 (permalink)
Mega
Games

Quote:
"To celebrate Annie’s Visual Upgrade, we’re unleashing the Dark Child’s most door-slamming, parent-hating skin upon the store with the release of the upcoming patch. Goth Annie, previously only attainable as part of the League of Legends Digital Collector’s Pack, features unique spell effects, a particularly vicious and patchwork Tibbers, and more angst than your average high school drama club.
Once the patch goes live, Goth Annie will be scowling away in the in-game store until February 10, and can be picked up for 975 RP."

Woo! Good thing I bought some RP

Ugh nevermind..........freaking Riot..........

Last edited by Donges; 01-31-2013 at 05:42 PM.

01-31-2013   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
League of LegendsTrickster OnlineKingdom of LoathingElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Douceur is on a distinguished road
IGN: Nicahl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Woo! Good thing I bought some RP

Ugh nevermind..........freaking Riot..........
Had that same feels :c

[EDIT]: Didn't realize that people had spent 3900-ish RP to get Goth Annie as a gift, so I kinda see why people would be miffed about that skin being released at 975RP;;

Last edited by Douceur; 01-31-2013 at 06:25 PM.

01-31-2013   #33 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert

Wasn't Goth Annie free if you got a couple referrals? I happen to have her and I never paid for it.

01-31-2013   #34 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Wasn't Goth Annie free if you got a couple referrals? I happen to have her and I never paid for it.
Yeah, but not anymore. The only way to get her now is to spend 3.9k RP on the Digital Collector's Pack.

01-31-2013   #35 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloze
Yeah, but not anymore. The only way to get her now is to spend 3.9k RP on the Digital Collector's Pack.
Ouch.
Though I personally don't like her gothic look that much compared to her others, but to each their own.

01-31-2013   #36 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer her Reverse Annie skin the most, as well as Panda Tibbers Annie.

02-01-2013   #37 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Frostfire Annie is best Annie.

02-01-2013   #38 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

I want a Teemo Annie crossover.

02-01-2013   #39 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
I want a Teemo Annie crossover.
GET OUT OF HERE RiGHT NOW.

02-01-2013   #40 (permalink)
Mega
Games

Surrender at 20: Annie VU is here!

(Video of every single Annie skin on the site...too lazy to link that many xD )

Quote:
The next Season 3 patch is well on it's way and with it comes a stunning ( GET IT? ) visual upgrade for Annie, the Dark Child. Just in case you missed all of them on the PBE or are just looking for a refresher on what your favorite Annie skin now looks like, I've taken the liberty of whipping up a short showcase of her upgraded skins!
Continue reading for a full set of previews and updated Annie skin spotlights! YAY TIBBERS!

Annie
450 IP or 260 RP

Goth Annie
Digital Collector's Pack Only Skin - 3900 RP

Prom Queen Annie
975 RP

Frostfire Annie
975 RP

Reverse Annie
975 RP

Frankentibbers Annie
Not Available - Harrowing 2011 Limited Skin