ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-25-2013   #61 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
League of LegendsTrickster OnlineKingdom of LoathingElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Douceur is on a distinguished road
IGN: Nicahl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloze
Play him support.
Well, of course. As Mega said, I had just remembered reading that someone had stated that he could also be thrown into the jungle. Even TheOddOne had jungled with Thresh as well, as I stated before. I just never saw the result past the first jungle route, so I never saw how the ganks went on. I can't exactly remember, but I think he even started wraiths/red before going blue.

But yes, if I play Thresh, most likely it'd be as a support.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-26-2013   #62 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Been playing him and I am enjoying his playstyle, though I would say he's closer to UP than balanced.

Yes, I did say his lantern is ridiculously OP but...
TOO BAD NO ONE IN MY TEAMS EVER CLICKS THE DAMN THING.

In lane, his presence is very small. He's a ranged champ yet his auto attack range is less than Vayne/Sivir/Corki's, obviously his E can't be used to harass and his Q suffers the same problems as Blitzcrank's, except he doesn't have a move speed steroid and long knockup to solve this problem like Blitz does. The pull distance is also garbage anyway, even if you do manage to land your Q you won't pull them past their creeps.
W is very limited by the fact that it relies on your teammates rather than yourself to make the plays.

R is good but also suffers the problem of it requiring Thresh to be in the middle of the enemy team when using it aggressively. If you don't have your Q or flash up then your ulti is going to be delayed. E suffers the same problems.

I enjoy his passive however. 70+ free armor AP late game? Sure.

Tip: Help your jungler at the start, get free souls luls

Last edited by Kenzor; 01-26-2013 at 06:55 PM.

01-26-2013   #63 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
League of LegendsTrickster OnlineKingdom of LoathingElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Douceur is on a distinguished road
IGN: Nicahl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
TOO BAD NO ONE IN MY TEAMS EVER CLICKS THE DAMN THING.
I think the issue with the shield is that no one really realizes that you have to click the lantern itself? I've not yet laned with a Thresh myself, so I don't know if there's any sort of indicator to click the lantern when it comes up, but that might be the reason? I think people just think that as long as they're near it they get the effects..?

I dunno, huehue;

01-26-2013   #64 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

There is, the cursor turns to the fancy one that you use to right click points on dominion. Even if I tell people at the start they still don't do it q_q;

01-27-2013   #65 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Something to have fun with till they patch it~