ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-04-2013   #1 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Video to the Community

I just kinda liked the beginning message of this. Cause people rage too much in da video games.

I dun really like his videos though. So meh.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-04-2013   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

I agree with this message and what he says but...

**** Athene. This guy's a total a**hole. End of story.

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3

01-04-2013   #3 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

According to the masses of people on Reddit, the Athene in his videos is simply a persona he creates to sell. In reality, the guy does lots of charity work and is overall pretty cool. Just putting that out there if the only thing you've seen of him is his persona.

01-04-2013   #4 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

I've only seen about four Athene videos total. It really doesn't matter whether you like the guy or not, the fact of the matter is that the things he says when he gets as serious as this actually hold a lot of merit.

01-05-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

I know that he does charity work, but that doesn't justify the way that he actually acts lol

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3

01-05-2013   #6 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Ok, 2 minutes into the vid i stopped it because i find his approach retarded and think that he could've spent his time making this godawful waste of time of a vid by doing some more productive things, like shaving his feature that makes him look like a hobo.

Who the **** would watch a vid about someone trying to shame a community into acting better?

01-05-2013   #7 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer68
doesn't justify the way that he actually acts lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
the Athene in his videos is simply a persona
eyo what son

01-05-2013   #8 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
Ok, 2 minutes into the vid i stopped it because i find his approach retarded and think that he could've spent his time making this godawful waste of time of a vid by doing some more productive things, like shaving his feature that makes him look like a hobo.

Who the **** would watch a vid about someone trying to shame a community into acting better?
That's cute. It seems like you're one of the people this should hit home for. Because regardless of what you think, it's pretty shameful that an entire community can be known for this sort of degrading personality.

Not to mention your criticizing his look makes it seem more like you have nothing of value to say so you resort to attacking the person.

01-05-2013   #9 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I so agree with what he has to say.

01-05-2013   #10 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
That's cute. It seems like you're one of the people this should hit home for. Because regardless of what you think, it's pretty shameful that an entire community can be known for this sort of degrading personality.

Not to mention your criticizing his look makes it seem more like you have nothing of value to say so you resort to attacking the person.

@Paragraph1:

Just because i don't find shaming as a constructive way of dealing with the scum part of the LoL community doesn't mean that i spend all my time in every league match flaming/feeding/raging/leaving.

@Paragraph2:

This might be because i have a third world mentality, but i don't see how someone who didn't even make the time to groom himself should be taken seriously in any way.

Also, i hate the hobo look.

01-05-2013   #11 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
@Paragraph1:

Just because i don't find shaming as a constructive way of dealing with the scum part of the LoL community doesn't mean that i spend all my time in every league match flaming/feeding/raging/leaving.

@Paragraph2:

This might be because i have a third world mentality, but i don't see how someone who didn't even make the time to groom himself should be taken seriously in any way.

Also, i hate the hobo look.
I don't know if I'm laughing too hard or legitimately crying.

01-05-2013   #12 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
Class: Sith Assassin lt_sorcerer
Guild: Omega Matrix
Xfire: d4rthsid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
I don't know if I'm laughing too hard or legitimately crying.
this .

01-05-2013   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

i think he said it on one video he made 1.2 million for charity for children in africa, tbh i dont like him nor hate him but what he's been doing is something to be admired