ggFTW (
-   League of Legends (LoL) (
-   -   What's your main? (

Krem 11-18-2012 10:58 AM

What's your main?
Post your favorite champ and explain why you chose it.

Mine's Fiora, ever since i bought her i've roflstomped teams with no mercy. I play her in the jungle because her Q lets her continue fighting enemy champions even after they used flash.

I also had a 13/5/21 ranked game with her just before where i carried my team hard.

james 11-18-2012 10:59 AM

ezmode on Dominion when he's not bunned.

Vixen 11-18-2012 11:50 AM

Ahri 8D I lub her, she's everything I want in a character, good AoE, high damage, stun, spell-vamp, a skill with true damage and a gap-closer and/or run away skill, she's squishy sometimes but I don't really care about that q.q would rather deal high dmg than just sit there eating it, and also I love foxies 8D...

Krem 11-18-2012 12:01 PM

People still play dominion?

iTaker 11-18-2012 12:09 PM

Draven's quickly becoming my new favorite...because DRAVENNNNNN

But ya, Vayne is my best and main champ. I picked her up on release so...that's why lol. Those of you who weren't playing then...release vayne was incredibly scary lol. She's much weaker and has gotten nerfed a whole bunch since then, but she's still quite strong when played the right way and she's usually my go-to champ.

james 11-18-2012 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Riolu (Post 1784720)
People still play dominion?

I do at least. ;o;

Veloze 11-18-2012 03:21 PM

Irelia for top.
Twisted Fate for mid.

Because they're cool.

YenSai 11-18-2012 03:38 PM

I know how to work a spear. :py15:

Kenzor 11-18-2012 04:18 PM

Orianna for mid, have loved playing her since release and loved playing her throughout every buff and nerf she got...well except her most recent (or 1 buff before) buff that makes her completely easy mode for any new Orianna player now sadly.

Corki for AD carry, he was the first AD carry I picked up and loved when I was still below Lvl 30, though back then he was OP and still had his blind on Q. Unfortunately with all the recent nerfs he's been getting he's not as strong as the other 2 from the holy trinity of AD carries sadly.

Leona for support (role), it's just so fun sticking my ass on the enemy carries' faces perma stunning them and watching them cry as they can't move forever. I also love aggressive play on any lane and absolutely loathe passive play.

Cho'Gath for top, because I can't play most solo tops for shiz and probably because Cho'Gath plays like an AP mid champ (AP carry is my favourite role).

Nihil679 11-18-2012 09:17 PM

Because she was made with fighting games in mind. Thank you based Xypherous.

Mega 11-18-2012 09:27 PM

Main roles would be Karma for mid (cause I love being able to burst them down with the shield right before they think they've killed me :D ), Sona for support, cause I love her design and THAT ARCADE SONA SKIN! (Don't really like Soraka or Janna since their "nerfs")

When I'm forced to play anything else I usually go for Garen top, Miss Fortune ADC, and (if I HAVE TO Elise for Jungle...)

buta 11-18-2012 10:49 PM

AP Cho. Because feasting is too fun.

Minuss 11-19-2012 09:45 AM

Lee because he is the highest skill cap champion in the game.

Sanichi 11-19-2012 02:29 PM

Nanayat 11-19-2012 05:36 PM

Viktor for me, the guy's to damn good if you know what you're doing, played him since release, although lately I've been playing him less, and it looks like Kha/Rengar might take over.

Uncharted 11-19-2012 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Minuss (Post 1784913)
Lee because he is the highest skill cap champion in the game.

yay also in love with lee sin, you make so many plays it makes you feel so pro hahah.
also his lane dominance is pretty strong, anytime i play lee top i end killing my enemy at least 3 times and having trinity brut double doran's at 20 min

kuyaBaka 11-19-2012 10:55 PM

Right now I'm in love with Lulu.
I used to main Swain for a long time, but after I took my 1-year break I just haven't been that great with him. But I do choose him as a secondary if I end up as mid. Or Lux. Or Ziggs.

DarkRayne 11-20-2012 12:05 AM

taric, cho, caitlyn/varus are probably my "mains"

Almaeri 11-22-2012 01:53 AM

Main's primarily Kennen for both solo top and mid. I love how cute he waddles around and that stun and ult.

Others that I play a lot are Riven, Cait, Rammus, and Teemo.

Riven because she's such fun.
Cait because dat snipe.
Rammus because TANK EVERYTHING.
Teemo because he's freaking adorable and them AP shrooms.

HolyAbyssal 11-22-2012 07:13 AM

I really enjoy Katarina, Lux, Cho, TF, and Nidalee

I've had the most success with TF, and that feel when you land a good gold card, but I love to play AP Nidalee. Dem spears are just ridiculous, but you can't play her much mid unless you're ready to get flamed ;;

I like AP champs .-.