Late September Patch Notes
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver
- Kha'Zix will be released at a later date, pending completion of testing on the PBE.
- Cooldown increased to 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds from 6 seconds at all ranks
- Battle Roar
- Damage reduced to 60/100/140/180/220 from 75/120/165/210/255
- Armor and Magic resist bonus reduced to 15/22/29/36/43 from 20/30/40/50/60
- Dark Sphere
- Damage increased to 70/110/150/190/230 from 60/100/140/180/220
- Ability Power ratio increased to 0.6 from 0.5
- Mana cost reduced to 40/50/60/70/80 from 50/60/70/80/90
- Scatter the Weak
- Range increased to 650 from 600
- Missile Speed increased to 2500 from 2000
- Improved sphere stun detection when a sphere is first knocked away
- Force of Will
- Throw Range increased to 950 from 900
- Unleashed Power
- Ability Power ratio per sphere increased to 0.2 from 0.15
- Three Talon Strike
- Fixed: Bonus damage no longer applies to critical strikes
- Audacious Charge
- Fixed: Slow is now reduced by Tenacity
- You may now spectate any game being spectated by a player on your friends list
Click here to comment
- Added new particles to Sight Wards and Vision Wards
- Updated tool-tips for Ashe, Cho'gath, Ryze and Sona
- Updated Lore for Soraka and Warwick
- On rare occasion, players may now be asked for their feedback at the end of a game.
- Key Bindings - It is now possible to bind the "Cast Spell", "Summoner Spell" and "Recall" actions to any combination of keyboard keys. (Longer key combinations will not display a bind next to the ability icon in the HUD.)
- Bugfix: User Interface - It is now possible to cancel the spending of an ability point via the level-up button after the mouse has been clicked, as long as the mouse cursor is moved off of the level-up button before releasing the click.
- The green border around items will now only appear for clickable items (consumable or active-effect items)
Yayyy Soraka! :D
ooo. Let's see Syndra now.
Today, a new breed of predator arrives on the Fields of Justice: Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver. Adapt, evolve, and overcome your enemies with this terrifying assassin!
Mecha Kha’Zix Bundle Available
Kha’Zix isn’t the only one evolving in this patch – we’re also pushing new boundaries with this launch skin! We’re pleased to announce that the Voidreaver will be sporting our most advanced launch skin to date. Featuring a completely new character model, robotic animations, futuristic sound and spell effects, and a sci-fi treatment for his voice, Mecha Kha’Zix is the epitome of awesomeness evolved.
At 1350 RP, that’s an awfully fancy skin with an awful lot of new features, and they can all be yours for 64% off when you purchase the Mecha Kha’Zix bundle for 1462 RP before 10/4!
Want to learn more about Kha’Zix the Voidreaver? Check out these features:
Click here to comment
lol Riot such trolls~
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:29 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.