ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-17-2012   #1 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute
Default Champion Spotlight: Twitch, the Plague Rat

I like how they don't even mention Dominion (much) anymore. I guess they finally realized they failed big time on that map?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-18-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseLeague of LegendsElsword

Devely is just really niceDevely is just really niceDevely is just really niceDevely is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Devely Send a message via Skype™ to Devely
Class: Alchemist

Dominion is fun. Never really been a twitch fan, this doesn't change anything lol.

07-18-2012   #3 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devely
Dominion is fun. Never really been a twitch fan, this doesn't change anything lol.
Dominion being fun is largely personal opinion. I believe the map wasn't really what people thought it would be. I personally don't like any of the champions who really succeed at Dominion so I don't waste my time with it.

I like how they showcase the new Twitch against a lane of Morgana/Eve, like, really? That totally applies to normal situations. Twitch really still isn't my cup of tea, too squishy skill, though they fixed his damage scaling with Expunge by the looks of it. I'm interested to see how lanes with Twitch will work.

07-18-2012   #4 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dominion would be more fun if it were balanced.

07-18-2012   #5 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Yay playing with first time Twitch players who've just watched this video and not realised it's about the revamped Twitch.

****ing yay for champion spotlights.

07-18-2012   #6 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Dominion is fun, but the lack of balancing attention for it as well as no real professional following for it (i.e., no ranked, AFAIK), people just don't play it. Honestly, this applies for any "new" map and game mode they try to make. Pretty sure Magma Chamber would be no different.

As for Twitch, Expunge better have some nerfs to balance out its buffs, because that skill is a **** right now and it looks like it's a bigger **** with these changes. ( _ゝ`)

07-18-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

Devely is just really niceDevely is just really niceDevely is just really niceDevely is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhois
Dominion being fun is largely personal opinion. I believe the map wasn't really what people thought it would be. I personally don't like any of the champions who really succeed at Dominion so I don't waste my time with it.

I like how they showcase the new Twitch against a lane of Morgana/Eve, like, really? That totally applies to normal situations. Twitch really still isn't my cup of tea, too squishy skill, though they fixed his damage scaling with Expunge by the looks of it. I'm interested to see how lanes with Twitch will work.
I don't remember stating it was anything other than opinion. I find Dominion fun because I don't sit there and playing it all the time. It's more of a, once every other day or something. I'm a tremendous Evelynn fan, and she's the only one I play in Dominion when I do touch it. Granted, I don't know how the remake will affect that.

07-18-2012   #8 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
I don't remember stating it was anything other than opinion. I find Dominion fun because I don't sit there and playing it all the time. It's more of a, once every other day or something. I'm a tremendous Evelynn fan, and she's the only one I play in Dominion when I do touch it. Granted, I don't know how the remake will affect that.
Makes her even more ****ing annoying in Dominion. :v

07-18-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jare
Makes her even more ****ing annoying in Dominion. :v
GOOD. LET THE CHANGES BEGIN.
Personally i'm happy for them. Maybe now I can finally play evelynn without 10 people dodging and people screaming at me to change or im reported.

07-20-2012   #10 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
GOOD. LET THE CHANGES BEGIN.
Personally i'm happy for them. Maybe now I can finally play evelynn without 10 people dodging and people screaming at me to change or im reported.
She's was and still is pretty scary on Dominion. Only big change is that you can see her now without an Oracle's Extract/Lightbringer/Hextech Sweeper

07-20-2012   #11 (permalink)
~Forever & Always~
Games
Trickster Online

Samaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really nice
IGN: Samaniego
Class: Thief Master
Level: 333
Guild: Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jare
She's was and still is pretty scary on Dominion. Only big change is that you can see her now without an Oracle's Extract/Lightbringer/Hextech Sweeper
I know i don't like using her as much since i can't even get close to people without being seen.

Forever & Always

07-20-2012   #12 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaniego
I know i don't like using her as much since i can't even get close to people without being seen.
Too bad she can pop her W or use her ult. :/ If you're having that many problems with playing her since they can see you before you can do much, you're doing something wrong.

07-20-2012   #13 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

still squishy as ****

07-22-2012   #14 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

His still fun to use for me and the changes didn't destroy his original play style. I'm grateful for the buff. Among my friends, twitch is a fun play for team fights.

The new Evelyn though, I don't even understand how to use her. Mixed damage throws me off with melees!

/ / / Playing: DM

07-22-2012   #15 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi
His still fun to use for me and the changes didn't destroy his original play style. I'm grateful for the buff. Among my friends, twitch is a fun play for team fights.

The new Evelyn though, I don't even understand how to use her. Mixed damage throws me off with melees!
Build her attack damage oriented. Hate Spike still procs Sheen often and with a full TrinForce, she hits like a truck.