ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-29-2012   #1 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Pulsefire Ezreal Here!

Summoners!

There’s been a question hanging in the air on the League of Legends forums for a while now: “Pulsefire Ezreal where?!” Well, today, we’re pleased to announce that Pulsefire Ezreal is here!

You can get the full rundown of all the futuristic features in this sci-fi rendition of your favorite Prodigal Explorer here at the Pulsefire Armory.

To celebrate Pulsefire Ezreal’s landing in the League of Legends, we’ll be letting you take him home for less than the price of a Legendary Skin until 11:59 PM PST Tuesday, July 3rd. Until then, you’ll be able to add Pulsefire Ezreal to your arsenal for 1625 RP – a full 50% off his base price. After the sale, he’ll return to his regular price of 3250 RP. Pulsefire Ezreal is available in the Themes tab in the League of Legends Store.

Want to brush up on your Prodigal Explorer skills before you activate your Pulsefire Armor? Check out this brand new Ezreal Champion Spotlight below.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-29-2012   #2 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

My god that champion spotlight actually made me lose a little respect for Riot.
I'll copy paste what I wrote on the official forums

Quote:
Obvious money grabbing attempt with the spotlight.
Ezreal dealing nearly 700 crits on Vayne, I'd like to see that in a non-staged game.
*Sees Darius, Renekton, Vayne, Blitzcrank run into a bush together* Phreak: "I SEE WHAT LOOKS LIKE AN EASY KILL ON BLITZCRANK AND VAYNE. Implying that Pulsefire Ez can 1v4 np.

He's even 2 levels higher in freakin dominion.
He also deals 1k crits on creeps. They're not even trying to hide the staged-ness, basically they said "whatever let's just create a half-assed spotlight that makes Ezreal look the most OP carry ever".

Last edited by Kenzor; 06-29-2012 at 05:37 PM.

06-30-2012   #3 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Riot always stage their champion spotlights, just check ziggz's spotlight and watch his ult deal more than half the enemies health bars, where the enemies are lower than phreak by 3-5 levels.

06-30-2012   #4 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
Riot always stage their champion spotlights, just check ziggz's spotlight and watch his ult deal more than half the enemies health bars, where the enemies are lower than phreak by 3-5 levels.
I know they do but I've seen enough spotlights to know how they're like, if they release a strong champ, then the spotlight will show that champ to be slightly stronger than normal, but that champ is still pretty strong anyway.

Now if they have a weak champ, like Skarner on release, then Phreak usually doesn't get to do much in the spotlights and you can tell the champ is pretty weak.

Ezreal is currently on the weaker side of champions, but they've gone overboard with the staging and made him look like the most OP champ ever, moar damage than Darius and Vayne hurrdurr.

It's pretty hard to achieve that damage with Ezreal, you probably need like 15 kills by mid game to do that. Unlike Ziggs, who can normally chip off that much HP with his ulti in a regular game.

Last edited by Kenzor; 06-30-2012 at 03:39 AM.

07-03-2012   #5 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

Not exactly staged. Phreak is a great player ( relatively)... going against average players( most Rioters with the exception of Jatt, Milkcow, Roku)

No matter what may await, please don't regret meeting me.

Solomid Guides:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22360

07-03-2012   #6 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
Ezreal is currently on the weaker side of champions, but they've gone overboard with the staging and made him look like the most OP champ ever, moar damage than Darius and Vayne hurrdurr.

It's pretty hard to achieve that damage with Ezreal, you probably need like 15 kills by mid game to do that. Unlike Ziggs, who can normally chip off that much HP with his ulti in a regular game.
Tell that to the Chinese!

07-05-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

dalphio is on a distinguished road

Just, why?
why spend so much money on something that only looks.
it has no effect on the gameplay and sure it's cool.
I'll buy skins every now and then, but i mean. I just, for ezreal? it's a cash cow and it's uggghhhh!

07-05-2012   #8 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalphio
Just, why?
why spend so much money on something that only looks.
it has no effect on the gameplay and sure it's cool.
I'll buy skins every now and then, but i mean. I just, for ezreal? it's a cash cow and it's uggghhhh!
That's like saying why should anyone buy nice clothes.
They like it, they buy it, and they're supporting the company since this is a great game and deserves it.

If you don't like it, then simply don't buy it.

07-05-2012   #9 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

It wasn't so much money if you bought it when it was on sale anyway.

I keep seeing people say, "If you didn't buy him on sale, then you probably weren't going to buy him in the first place."