ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-11-2012   3 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Argorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura about
Default League of Legends Korean Soundpack.

Well, I personally grabbed this from the Korean client - if there is a new champion coming out, I guess I can frequently update this thread. Decided to share it with everyone. xD
I also tried grabbing the Chinese one from the China client, but they are behind us a bit so the voices are not evenly matched with the champions.

VOBank_en_US.fsb

Here is the download link to the Korean voice pack. I already renamed it to replace the English one. What you do is go to your Riot Games folder.
RADS->projects->lol_game_client_en_us->managedfiles->data->SOUNDS->FMOD->And replace VOBank_en_us.

That is it. ^^ The champions will now have a Korean voice in-game and the announcer is kind of creepy too. >.> But Jarvan's voice. <3
And Ahri, for you boys. xD

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-22-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Argorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura about

Lulu Patch: VOBank_ko_KR Lulu.fsb It's up! And you gotta rename it yourself to VOBank_en_us. Tested and worked...will test from now on with every upcoming patch. Time to burn money...