ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-24-2012   #1 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu
Default Fiora sneak peek.

Quote:
Wherever your travels might take you here in Valoran, itís important to learn a little bit about the local color. Take Demacia, for instance. While it might be picturesque, you might find it useful to learn theyíre famous for their dueling culture before you pencil any indignant remarks or uncouth villainy onto your vacation itinerary.

Fiora, the Grand Duelist, has even made quite the name for herself by dealing with any scamp, scoundrel, miscreant, rogue, scalawag or rapscallion she runs across according to this time-honored Demacian tradition. If you happen to run into each other, itís probably best you keep your temper level if you donít want to find yourself staring down her sword point!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-24-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Argorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura about

According to the wiki, she has no CC, but she looks like an annoying Riven to me already.

02-24-2012   #3 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

She's nothing like Riven.
Nothing about her skillset says Riven at all.

02-24-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Argorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
She's nothing like Riven.
Nothing about her skillset says Riven at all.
Well, the way she dashes around, I guess. And when I said Riven, she reminded me of her as a character, not necessarily of her kit. And that health regen...oh boy, time for some fun sustain top.

02-24-2012   #5 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

I still don't see it.

02-24-2012   #6 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future

Don't mention Riven around Nihil, she's her #1 fangirl, just say that she's awesome around her and you'll keep your legs.

Anyway i'm not the least bit eager about this sick inbred voli x jax x garen combination of a child.

Why i said voli x jax x garen:

- i'm expecting her passive to be too strong in the beginning when fully stacked

- if you get too close to her you'll get punished

- she can afford to jump you almost anything with that kit of hers cause if she's not strong enough she can run back and heal quickly thanks to that passive

Last edited by Riolu; 02-24-2012 at 02:11 PM.

02-24-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
Don't mention Riven around Nihil, she's her #1 fangirl, just say that she's awesome around her and you'll keep your legs.

Anyway i'm not the least bit eager about this sick inbred voli x jax x garen combination of a child.

- i'm expecting her passive to be too strong in the beginning when fully stacked

- she can afford to jump you almost anything with that kit of hers cause if she's not strong enough she can run back and heal quickly thanks to that passive
Hm, never really thought about that. I guess Riot is just dishing out more and more "OP" champions just for the heck of it. I can't remember the last time they came out with a legit support or another AD carry. Always these bruisers or melees.
Her parrying is pretty nasty. Ugh. I see what you mean though, her passive being like Voli (except more OP), Gayren's spin, and Christ, yes, Jax.
I think she lacks some hard CC though, to make up for it. And I wonder if she'll become a snowball-ish champ.
Yes, mana, after Nihil mentions it. Good. *sigh*

02-24-2012   #8 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:

Boy.
Fanboy.

She still has mana [un]fortunately.

Will post more later. I feel that the final product will really depend on the numbers though.

02-24-2012   #9 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Her numbers are on the wiki page Nihil, it's a pretty complete leak considering that even her skins are on it.

Spoiler!

Last edited by Riolu; 02-24-2012 at 02:44 PM.

02-24-2012   #10 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
Boy.
Fanboy.

She still has mana [un]fortunately.

Will post more later. I feel that the final product will really depend on the numbers though.
Guys don't listen to her. She's a girl. Talk to her in voice all the time.

Fiora should be fun will buy and... jungle.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

02-24-2012   #11 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:
Her numbers are on the wiki page Nihil, it's a pretty complete leak considering that even her skins are on it.

Spoiler!
Her health regen numbers aren't, neither is the scaling on her Q and R.

This is an AD carry. She's a melee carry similar to Tryndamere, Gangplank, and Master Yi.
All four will have a free AD passive in their abilities (Tryn Q, GP E, Yi E, Fiora W).
All four are melee.
All four have a steroid (Tryn P/Q/R, GP E, Yi E/R, Fiora E).
Oddly enough, all four have a heal of some kind, but I hope to god that's just a coincidence and not a true trait.

Her passive is far from Volibear or Garen, because she needs to poke minions (meaning pushing lane if she wants constant regen) or you (for better regen) to activate it.
Garen's spin is definitely not a part of her skill set. Her parry is more along the lines of Jax's Counterstrike, but I believe it may be more similar to an autoattack version of Spell Shields instead. I REALLY want to see how this plays out when you are attacked by multiple things, such as minions or towers or multiple champions.

She looks very strong, but I don't want to say OP yet. The reason is:
-Her Q cooldown is pretty long early game. I think this is something to be taken advantage of.
-Her free AD is on her parry... there's really no reason to max it early.
-Her attack speed steroid is ****ING INSANE!... but it lasts 3 seconds. It's like Tristana, which gives a lot, but the cooldown is really long, so using it improperly could be punishing. Especially since the movement speed part of it stacks only on attacks and Q.
-Her R sounds potentially game-changing like Brand's, but it requires a bit of timing.

Edit: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/f...elist-revealed

E refreshes on kills.
I think I have to wait for the Spotlight to see W. It sounds really wonky if it works on every attack.
But man... E refreshing on kills.

Last edited by Nihil679; 02-24-2012 at 07:44 PM.

02-24-2012   #12 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

Her is E is similar to Master Yi then. Since if Yi kills someone with ult on all his skills refresh.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

02-25-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLeague of LegendsGrand ChaseAudition 2
Awards Facebook Fan

soulzter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to soulzter
Class: lolragequit
Guild: Synergy

hmmm, by the sounds of it the ulti seems similar from juggernaut from dota, but we hv to see the spotlight to see.

02-29-2012   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Just bought her and tried her out. She has no CC, is a burst character, and that ultimate...is pretty insane.
I would compare her ultimate to Master Yi's Alpha Strike.
Not to mention, a pretty interesting French accent.