ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-17-2012   #1 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor
Default Champion leak - Fiora

Fiora - League of Legends Wiki - Champions, Items, Strategies, and many more!

Sounds like Riven + Master Yi (though without Riven's CC).

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-17-2012   #2 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

It's interesting that they would make an AD melee carry, similar to the lines of Gangplank, Yi, and Tryndamere. The only problem would be her numbers and finalized kit, because people will most likely still build her tanky like Gangplank, where her kit at the moment sounds like "If you play like Yi, you will rape everyone."

This might be designed by Xypherous, just based on her W, a reflect that I believe Xypherous was trying to create.

Her passive sounds GODLIKE.

Her E has the most unique name ever.
Ever.

02-17-2012   #3 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

She looks hawt. o.o

02-17-2012   #4 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
Xfire: riolu

Her animation doesn't look consistent with her attacks, i think riot hasn't picked a weapon for her yet.

02-17-2012   #5 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

This is the next League of Legends Champion - Fiora - News - State of the League!

Better information. Her first two skills hint at her being a fencer.

And this isn't really a leak considering she's available on the PBE.

02-17-2012   #6 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

I was thinking the same thing. She sounded like a fencer the moment I read her kit.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

02-17-2012   #7 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Of course her animation isn't consistent, the person that did the video did the same thing as what the Viktor leak did. She's technically not "available" on the PBE, her files were in the PBE and she has no splash art in the actual PBE champion select, making it a leak.
She doesn't have a weapon model attached.

02-21-2012   #8 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Debating on whether I should go ahead and buy OP Nautilus, or just wait for this girl.

I generally don't even play melee champs, the only exceptions are AP off tanks, AD casters (like Talon, Wukong), or Kassadin.

Fiora looks like she may have some kind of burst, kinda like Lee Sin judging by her skill descriptions. hope they release some more detail soon.

02-21-2012   #9 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
Debating on whether I should go ahead and buy OP Nautilus, or just wait for this girl.

I generally don't even play melee champs, the only exceptions are AP off tanks, AD casters (like Talon, Wukong), or Kassadin.

Fiora looks like she may have some kind of burst, kinda like Lee Sin judging by her skill descriptions. hope they release some more detail soon.
I'm still very inclined to call her a melee carry along the lines of Gangplank, Yi, and Tryndamere. From her kit, everything points towards that. A free AD passive (GP E, Yi E, Tryn Q), a steroid of some kind (GP E, Yi E/R, Tryn Q/R), focus on basic attacks. A lot of people are coming up with the conclusion that she'll play similar to Yi, meaning timing her R to avoid attacks like Yi's Q could, in Morello's words, "separate the good Fiora from the bad Fiora."
Her cooldowns are apparently decent too, definitely not AD caster cooldowns.