ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   League of Legends (LoL) (http://ggftw.com/forum/league-legends-lol/)
-   -   Champion Spotlight - Nautilus, the Titan of the Depths (http://ggftw.com/forum/league-legends-lol/108332-champion-spotlight-nautilus-titan-depths.html)

buta 02-13-2012 11:51 PM

Champion Spotlight - Nautilus, the Titan of the Depths

BIG DADDY AND LITTLE SISTER SPOTLIGHT op.

Patch Notes
- Nautilus Patch Notes | LoL - League of Legends

Nerfs all around. Shen sounds pro now. Hextech Revolver nerf = nerf to so many champs.

Tardar 02-14-2012 12:10 AM

Trolol Soraka nerf.

Kenzor 02-14-2012 03:48 AM

I'm not really much of a tank player but I like this guy, he has so many forms of disruptions and enough damage to slowly make him a threat like Singed.

Nihil679 02-14-2012 04:12 AM

His attack animation in the spotlight looks really clunky. How is it in game?

I like the Baron nerf.

Argorath 02-14-2012 08:59 AM

Aha. x_x My friend was complaining about how much his kit was like Jarvan's, and I have to agree...so much CC in one champion...would be hard to solo top against. I mean, he roots you to the ground, slows you, knocks you up, stuns you....dafuq man.

LiLMewmew 02-14-2012 01:09 PM

blitzcrank amumu fusion ha

Kenzor 02-15-2012 04:35 PM

So what does everyone think about this champ?
I cry whenever I see one on my team.

Putting Blitzcrank and Amumu's Q skills together into Nautilus's Q was a bad idea, the pull is insignificant and the gap closer isn't really much, that and he doesn't have natural tankiness like someone like Leona.

His slow and ulti are way too slow to be of much use.

Maybe it'll get better when people learn him a bit more...who knows.

Nihil679 02-15-2012 04:42 PM

You're kidding, right?
I want to cry in terror when I see one. Guy has three CC's that stop movement (and I hate not moving around).
His defense comes from effective health + W, where after getting like 150+ defense and health, the thing covers for all the tankiness he needs.
His ganks are terror as ****. It's like Leona, but better in every way.

In fact, he's essentially Leona 2.0.

Kenzor 02-15-2012 05:11 PM

*shrugs* I probably haven't played with/against any half decent ones yet.

Role 02-15-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenzor (Post 1679553)
*shrugs* I probably haven't played with/against any half decent ones yet.

Na i think he is shit as well.

Tardar 02-15-2012 06:22 PM

I've seen only a few, but the few I have seen really have carried our team.
His jungle ganks are really scurry. :x I've also seen one that went AP and it just wrecked our entire team. I personally think he's strong, especially once he can start building tanky.

Donges 02-15-2012 10:19 PM

Lol wtf@ him "knocking up" Annie lmao!

I'll probably be waiting for free rotation week for him. He looks kinda like a tank like sejuani, not a lot of damage, just a tank...

Riolu 02-16-2012 01:35 AM

I'm not so fond of the idea that Alistar should be given an anchor and armor, knocking enemies into the air is one of the two cc's that can't be countered by tenacity/irelia's passive and making a pure jungler with it can end up overpowered (once someone actually finds out how to play this rusty fatass).

So far i've only been doomed by teammates using nautilus, mostly because they never ganked my lane cause the golems just spawned while they were thinking that they might just be able to gank the overextending enemies.

I'm not buying him.

Shugi 02-16-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mega (Post 1679643)
Lol wtf@ him "knocking up" Annie lmao!

I'll probably be waiting for free rotation week for him. He looks kinda like a tank like sejuani, not a lot of damage, just a tank...

Oh he has damage alright. Tons of damage. When I play him, I'm not scared to 1v2. I will kill at least 1 person and make it out alive. Also I will fight even when I'm at like 10% HP, he has so much cc that the enemy can't react before you're walking away. He's the scariest thing right now aside from Shen.

Only lost game cause it was 4v5 and score was even.

Tardar 02-16-2012 09:41 PM

After I see even more of them, I definitely think he's way too strong.

Uncharted 02-16-2012 11:30 PM

im pretty sure he's going to be nerfed, his mid game is really really nasty, despite not dealing damage late game ( ap scaling) he is still pretty damn scary with all that cc and he can jungle pretty decently.

his ganks are NASTY like super nasty