ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-09-2012   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Argorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura about

Aha, I heard about the Korean Shaco business. xD Too bad I don't know how to type Korean at all.
Well, distinguishing languages is becoming necessary now, especially with China starting to dominate.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-10-2012   #22 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramon
Oh right, sorry. Forgot some people weren't as smart as me cause I'm Asian and I study a lot. Not. Knowing the difference between certain languages is pretty basic and everyone should know the difference. Or at least try to.
Smart? You think you're smart for being Asian and attributing your study habits to your race? And that you're assuming everyone should know every single language?
Wow. My faith in humanity just plummeted to oblivion. How one can manage to be so arrogant and egocentric is something not even I can attain, and I'm usually the ******* that puts his view into everyone's.

I can assure you, your being Asian has nothing to do with your intelligence. Your genes did not instruct you to study, your culture simply has a major influence that said one should study harder than the rest. I know Caucasians about as smart as me. I know African-Americans about as smart as me. I know people of every race, just as smart as I am, and I can assure you, I being Asian, my study habits are utter shit compared to many other Asians, and I know just about as many Asians which have the same study habits as I.
For you to bring race into this as your argument is beyond what anyone can call stupidity.

http://i.imgur.com/j60gU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xneVZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6kPCY.jpg
Tell me which one is Serbian.

02-10-2012   #23 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramon
Oh right, sorry. Forgot some people weren't as smart as me cause I'm Asian and I study a lot. Not. Knowing the difference between certain languages is pretty basic and everyone should know the difference. Or at least try to.
I have never seen a more ignorant post. Since when does knowledge about a certain, single subject make one SMART?

Shugi and Nihil have pretty much said everything I would've.

02-10-2012   #24 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
Dude, that's so hard. They all look the same. I pick #3!

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

02-10-2012   #25 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
They don't hate asians.
They hate people who don't communicate, like what you were doing.

Team game, you need communication, surprised?
QFT I picked the NA server to communite with my team in ENGLISH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
My friend says the #2

Last edited by cornpirde35; 02-10-2012 at 12:43 PM.

02-10-2012   #26 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta agree with everyone else Cloud.
The only reason one would be able to differentiate between Chinese, Japanese, and Korean would be to be exposed to at least the characters (if you spoke it, I'd be lost) often enough. The only reason I can differentiate between Portuguese and Spanish is because I've been speaking Spanish since I was 5 so I know what isn't Spanish (not to mention the fact that the Portuguese alphabet is different anyways).