ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   League of Legends (LoL) (http://ggftw.com/forum/league-legends-lol/)
-   -   450 Riot Points Awarded to Nice Summoners (http://ggftw.com/forum/league-legends-lol/106508-450-riot-points-awarded-nice-summoners.html)

Dezel 12-23-2011 09:44 PM

450 Riot Points Awarded to Nice Summoners

Summoners!

Since early spring, we’ve been working with you through the Tribunal to identify those summoners who have had a negative impact on your play experience. For your efforts, and to celebrate the holiday season, we thought it was a good time to thank all those summoners who’ve made a point upholding the Summoner’s Code this year. If you’re over level 6 and haven’t been banned from League of Legends in the past two months, you’re in line to receive 450 Riot Points as a gift from the co-founders and all of us here at Riot Games in appreciation.

We’ve already begun the process of distributing these Riot Points to you, and elegibility of summoners was determined two days ago. But there are an awful lot of good sports out there in the community, so we estimate that everyone should have their Riot Points by December 28, 2011 at midnight. On behalf of all of us here at Riot Games, thank you for making League of Legends a part of your lives! (All weekend sales will be extended by one day, to accommodate the time it may take for all summoners to receive their RP.)

Additionally, this reward is the first step toward a new program that grants Riot Points to summoners as they progress through the game. While we’re focusing this initiative primarily on new summoners, we wanted to ensure that we included everyone who’s made a concerted effort to be a positive force in the League of Legends community before we got into full swing.

Also be sure to take a moment to view a special holiday message from Riot Games Co-Founders Marc ‘Tryndamere’ Merrill and Brandon ‘Ryze’ Beck. On behalf of all of us here at Riot Games thank you for making League of Legends part of your lives, and a for making it a great experience for all summoners the world over.

Happy Snowdown Showdown, summoners! We hope to see you all out there on the Fields of Justice in the New Year!

Click here to comment

Uncharted 12-23-2011 10:58 PM

i have yet to get mine ._.

BoredomKillz 12-23-2011 11:40 PM

nice for them to randomly do this lol although i dont know if this is a lot since i dont really play....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncharted (Post 1658488)

wait til the 28th? .-.

Scathach 12-24-2011 12:19 AM

I logged in today after getting home from the mall, and I was like, "Omg how did I get RP?" I was so happy, thank you Riot. 8) Can't wait to buy an Akali/Ahri skin!

Uncharted 12-24-2011 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoredomKillz (Post 1658498)
nice for them to randomly do this lol although i dont know if this is a lot since i dont really play....

wait til the 28th? .-.

i wanted to get reverse annie skin ._.:py56:

Eternal 12-24-2011 03:30 AM

well, i got rp on 2 accounts that i bought in the past 2 weeks

f u riot, i get rp anyway after u ban me 6 times huehue

Kenzor 12-24-2011 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eternal (Post 1658547)

f u riot, i get rp anyway after u ban me 6 times huehue

This.
My friend got banned like 1-2 weeks ago and he still got the RP. :py14:

Riolu 12-24-2011 04:17 AM

Maybe it only counts for tribunal bans and not for leaving bans?

Griever 12-25-2011 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncharted (Post 1658488)

Maybe you were on the naughty list this year.

Riolu 12-25-2011 06:38 PM

I got banned last month for leaving, still got my RP yeeey.

Dezel 12-25-2011 07:39 PM

Never been banned since I just pretty much started

/still waiting

buta 12-26-2011 05:37 PM

I forgot how much I had in my account originally so I can't tell if I got mine or not.

O WELL

Dezel 12-26-2011 05:53 PM

Got mine~ Now for 2x IP for 3 days :D