ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-14-2011   #1 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute
Default League of Legends - Graves Patch Preview

Nutshell:
>Hextech gets a nerf because everyone gets it on Dominion (though Morello argues that it's too great on the hybrids [Jax/Akali])
>Akali goes unchanged (scrubs QQ)
>Dominion is -10% constant EXP (PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY LORD)
>Dominion personal score now reflects Heimerdingerism (aka, defensive play)
>Corki's Gatling gets a rework
>Scarner gets a rework

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-15-2011   #2 (permalink)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Games
ElswordSword 2Dragon NestSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

maxpayne is just really nicemaxpayne is just really nicemaxpayne is just really nicemaxpayne is just really nice
IGN: <..>,maxpayne,<..>
Class: RuneSlayer and LordKnight and RecklessFist to_warrior
Level: 60 and 60 and 55
Guild: Union

FINALLY, a fcking decent buff for Skarner

There goes the HeGu stackers

Good nerfs and buffs for dominion .....

┏┓
┃┃
┃┃┏┫┃┏┳━━┓ ┏━━┓ ┃┗━┳━━┳━━┳━━┓
┃┃┣┫┗┛┫┃━┫ ┃┏┓┃ ┃┏┓┃┏┓┃━━┫━━┫
┃┗┫┃┏┓┫┃━┫ ┃┏┓┃ ┃┗┛┃┗┛┣━━┣━━┃
┗━┻┻┛┗┻━━┛ ┗┛┗┛ ┗━━┻━━┻━━┻━━┛

squibby EVOLVES to form 3!!! - 9/10/2010
squibby EVOLVES to form 4!!! - 11/9/2011

10-15-2011   #3 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

skarner incoming new op

No matter what may await, please don't regret meeting me.

Solomid Guides:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22360

10-15-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

skarner was already balanced, just his laning was terrible(manacosts duuh.. b> blue or manamune), jungle was fairly ok

10-15-2011   #5 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

I greatly enjoy all the "wy u no narf Jax/Akali" Q-Q

10-19-2011   #6 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

Played graves today. Feels so broken. AD Carry with a nuke.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

10-19-2011   #7 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

Akali still OP without gunblade. :'D <3

10-20-2011   #8 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Played Graves in coop (since I don't have time to play a game vs real people) and I'm guessing he'll be nerfed a little soon. That ulti alone has way too much team fight power.

10-24-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
ElswordVindictusLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Sephyrr has a spectacular aura aboutSephyrr has a spectacular aura about

Skarner buffs are nice. Still have yet to see if he can get things done in major team fights with regular farm (non-super fed), which I do not see happening yet. Typically, Skarners in most games I play suffer from not being able to complete much of their build. They spend lots of time trying to outharass or gank people by dragging them from their turrets. If they don't have a good lane match up (he is not that great with most match ups in the first place), it is very likely that he will be underfed. That means jungling could be a better option, but again, he has to get some items to deal damage...meaning he will not be very tanky in team fights.

Graves. The naturally tankiest ranged AD carry with the highest AD burst, an escape/attack speed steroid, and good (although hard to use) utility with his smoke. He falls off after a certain point without good and steady farm (like all ranged AD). Could use a little tweaking on Q's total damage output. Escape does not need a change. Smoke bomb does not need a change. Ultimate is an ULTIMATE, and I do not think it needs to change much either (maybe a little scaling bonus AD nerf on the ult).

Remember that OP champions that get nerfed used to become unplayable (some still do, i.e. Morde). Powerful champions should only get slight tweaks.

For Akali QQ'rs...there are ways to deal with Akali. Gragas will beat her in lane (assuming Gragas can land skillshots). Lee Sin can reveal her. She's an easy target for your carry that is not getting focused by her (she can only really deal with one target at a time).

Thanks Rin! <333

10-24-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

^how does gragas beats akali when she just always walks up to him, spamming her Q and even if you hit your Q on her, you cant farm because she will trigger her mark

not dieing to her and farming goes well though, even after lvl 6

10-24-2011   #11 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashee
^how does gragas beats akali when she just always walks up to him, spamming her Q and even if you hit your Q on her, you cant farm because she will trigger her mark

not dieing to her and farming goes well though, even after lvl 6
Why are you letting Akali walk to you? Pre-6, Akali is so easy to deal with in lane because she has barely any real harass whatsoever. Also, Gragas's W gives a fairly decent damage reduction.

10-24-2011   #12 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephyrr
Skarner buffs are nice. Still have yet to see if he can get things done in major team fights with regular farm (non-super fed), which I do not see happening yet. Typically, Skarners in most games I play suffer from not being able to complete much of their build. They spend lots of time trying to outharass or gank people by dragging them from their turrets. If they don't have a good lane match up (he is not that great with most match ups in the first place), it is very likely that he will be underfed. That means jungling could be a better option, but again, he has to get some items to deal damage...meaning he will not be very tanky in team fights.

Graves. The naturally tankiest ranged AD carry with the highest AD burst, an escape/attack speed steroid, and good (although hard to use) utility with his smoke. He falls off after a certain point without good and steady farm (like all ranged AD). Could use a little tweaking on Q's total damage output. Escape does not need a change. Smoke bomb does not need a change. Ultimate is an ULTIMATE, and I do not think it needs to change much either (maybe a little scaling bonus AD nerf on the ult).

Remember that OP champions that get nerfed used to become unplayable (some still do, i.e. Morde). Powerful champions should only get slight tweaks.

For Akali QQ'rs...there are ways to deal with Akali. Gragas will beat her in lane (assuming Gragas can land skillshots). Lee Sin can reveal her. She's an easy target for your carry that is not getting focused by her (she can only really deal with one target at a time).
I personally find Skarner to be quite balanced now. You don't need a complete build for him to do well. As long as you jungle and have a good presence in the lanes your lanes will win. He's not the strongest ganker, but he's quite fun now with the proper items. I personally just get a Wit's end and a Trinity Force after and that's all the items I usually need before the game ends.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

10-24-2011   #13 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Skarner is alright, he should be played and built like Irelia, killing squishies with auto attack+short bursts.
Except he doesn't have a gap closer, which is why it's slightly more tough to do things with him.