ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   League of Legends (LoL) (http://ggftw.com/forum/league-legends-lol/)
-   -   If you could fix a champ, how would you do it? (http://ggftw.com/forum/league-legends-lol/102688-if-you-could-fix-champ-how-would-you-do.html)

Kenzor 09-29-2011 05:59 PM

If you could fix a champ, how would you do it?

Just a for-fun thread.
If you could fix a champ (make them balanced instead of being OP or UP), how would you do it?

Give her W (the tether skill) a 1 sec silence on the target (won't be made stronger by mantra because that would be OP)

Sona:
Make her heals cost less MP at lower levels.

Lux:
Make her skills either lower cooldown, or less MP, or a bit of both to make her a viable mid again.

Rhois 09-29-2011 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenzor (Post 1611442)
Just a for-fun thread.
If you could fix a champ (make them balanced instead of being OP or UP), how would you do it?

Give her W (the tether skill) a 1 sec silence on the target (won't be made stronger by mantra because that would be OP)

I personally think that her W should deal damage if the enemy break the tether, thus making them have to decide whether to remain slowed or take the hit.

Eternal 09-29-2011 08:54 PM

Morgana - lower pool damage and lifesteal

Lee Sin- Lower Q damage

Akali - Q less refund, longer cd

Kassadin - Lower Riftwalk's stacked damage

Fiddlesticks - lower drain damage and fear duration at higher lvls

Talon - Higher mana and cd for Rake

Dr. Mundo - cleaver deals 1/2 of enemy hp

Hydrio 10-15-2011 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenzor (Post 1611442)
Lux:
Make her skills either lower cooldown, or less MP, or a bit of both to make her a viable mid again.

I don't agree with you
Lux is really strong if you build pure ap

Archangel -> Deathfire -> Rab -> Hourglass

She doesn't need ROA or anything that gives HP. She has range and that is what matters! Build these items and you'll check yourself lol.

Tardar 10-15-2011 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrio (Post 1619920)
I don't agree with you

She doesn't need ROA or anything that gives HP. She has range and that is what matters! Build these items and you'll check yourself lol.

... ...
Build Ashe pure damage! Build everyone pure damage! No one needs survivability!
Seriously, there are other AP Supports out there than Lux. I think even AP Karma is a better support option than AP Lux. And in terms of AP carry, her cooldowns are too long to effectively do anything in a fight other than QWER and then be all I'M LUX :UUUUU

Ashee 10-16-2011 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momiji (Post 1619946)
... ...
Build Ashe pure damage! Build everyone pure damage! No one needs survivability!
Seriously, there are other AP Supports out there than Lux. I think even AP Karma is a better support option than AP Lux. And in terms of AP carry, her cooldowns are too long to effectively do anything in a fight other than QWER and then be all I'M LUX :UUUUU

there is a point on building lux/xerath pure damage, they outrange everyone else

SUP NOCTURNE

Rhois 10-16-2011 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashee (Post 1620049)
there is a point on building lux/xerath pure damage, they outrange everyone else

SUP NOCTURNE

This. Hence why Mejai's is a good pick on Lux because she can constantly sit at the back assisting and picking up stacks till she becomes a viable nuke. I have to agree that the cooldowns on her Q/E are really long, and her laser is only really good at level 16 as the cooldown drops majestically with blue. And she also has to build pure damage to upkeep with what other mages do.

I vote we fix Kayle by giving her a passive. Y/Y?

Kenzor 10-16-2011 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrio (Post 1619920)
I don't agree with you

Any other AP caster with that build can do more damage, and spam more.

Whenever I play Lux I always build pure AP, sure I can deal good damage but if I was playing anyone else I would do much more.
Maybe what I said about buffing Lux was wrong, her damage might need to be toned down a little if cds were decreased.

Lux's shield however is very nice.

Nanaya 10-16-2011 01:04 PM

I'd make Singed's laugh do damage.