ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-14-2011   #1 (permalink)
LET ME SARANG YOU
Games
LuniaLeague of LegendsMicroVolts OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Khai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant future
IGN: SNSD
Class: Everything
Level: 30
Guild: My bed o.o
Xfire: "0"
Default Riven Champion Spotlight

Looks like a fun champ, time2getsomeIP >:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-14-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
La TaleTales RunnerLeague of Legends

hiromanake is on a distinguished road

Well i would say from my sight she is underpowerd since she has like useless escape skills + squishy. Her damage is kinda weak n actin as carry would be too hard since she is way too weak. Playing as Off-Tank would be shit as well ,because with low attack damage she is way too weak to do a shit.

09-14-2011   #3 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Hmm, I was somewhat right that her skills work like Lee's but it looks like at least her playstyle is slightly different to his, she seems more like a melee Vayne which is good since LoL didn't have a champion like that yet.

Though her damage looks somewhat low in the spotlight, which is understandable since her damage comes from continuous skills + auto attacks, like Skarner...meaning she may be another Skarner if her stats/ratios are too low.

Last edited by Kenzor; 09-14-2011 at 03:20 PM.

09-14-2011   #4 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

Does she rely on Cooldown Reduction? Or just plain AD?

On another note: It's kinda sad how the developers don't really update the Champions page on the mainsite. o.o I keep checking to see the newly released champion's skills and I never see it until about 2-3 weeks later lol.

09-14-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award

mikecxz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudBiscuit
Does she rely on Cooldown Reduction? Or just plain AD?

On another note: It's kinda sad how the developers don't really update the Champions page on the mainsite. o.o I keep checking to see the newly released champion's skills and I never see it until about 2-3 weeks later lol.
IMO she really needs max CDR. with max CDR her ult has like 15 seconds downtime if i remember correctly, and everything else gets pretty low to. after that you should definitely go straight AD.

edit: also, in case you're wondering a build will probably look like this for her.

Merc Thread
Frozen Heart
Infinity Edge
Hex-drinker
Bloodthirster
Situational (probably another bloodthirster.)

that gives +100 armor/ + 70? (i think? dont remember exactly how much hexdrinker has.) MR, 50% life steal, 25% crit chance, tenacity, shield from hexdrinker incase you get bursted, the AS slow debuff from frozen heart, max CDR with runes and masterys...or blue, +300 AD. this is assuming the bloodthirsters are full stacked of course.

Last edited by mikecxz; 09-14-2011 at 07:17 PM.

09-14-2011   #6 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
Though her damage looks somewhat low in the spotlight, which is understandable since her damage comes from continuous skills + auto attacks, like Skarner...meaning she may be another Skarner if her stats/ratios are too low.
Well at least the damage was more candid than Yorick's where he's all "iLol blow everyone up with ghouls."

And, Skarner actually has high base stats (second highest base AD after Cho? Second highest armor/magi res?) but just doesn't scale well. I think she'll be fairly strong in competent hands and garbage in the wrong hands.

@mike:
That's a really strange build. I would think that:

Situational boots (CDR/Mercs)
Sheen/Trinity Force
Bloodthirster/Wriggle's (think how well you're doing and gauge from that)
Spirit Visage (MR, increased life steal, more health, CDR)
Sunfire Cape/Randuin's/Thornmail (better than Frozen Heart because they give better stats and have better use of her. Really, she doesn't need that 500 mana and the AS debuff I would say is negligible)
Hexdrinker

09-15-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
Well at least the damage was more candid than Yorick's where he's all "iLol blow everyone up with ghouls."

And, Skarner actually has high base stats (second highest base AD after Cho? Second highest armor/magi res?) but just doesn't scale well. I think she'll be fairly strong in competent hands and garbage in the wrong hands.

@mike:
That's a really strange build. I would think that:

Situational boots (CDR/Mercs)
Sheen/Trinity Force
Bloodthirster/Wriggle's (think how well you're doing and gauge from that)
Spirit Visage (MR, increased life steal, more health, CDR)
Sunfire Cape/Randuin's/Thornmail (better than Frozen Heart because they give better stats and have better use of her. Really, she doesn't need that 500 mana and the AS debuff I would say is negligible)
Hexdrinker
trinity would probably actually be pretty bad on her. she may be poping it constantly late game, but considering her base stats it wouldn't be doing much more damage.

frozen heart actually gives more survivability then thornmail in terms of effective health, and it gives the 20% CDR you need to hit that cap.

building her so tanky like that just doesn't seem to work well. people've been trying it and failing HARD

09-15-2011   #8 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecxz
trinity would probably actually be pretty bad on her. she may be poping it constantly late game, but considering her base stats it wouldn't be doing much more damage.
100% damage increase on basic attack barring any enhancements from her passive (which is on a .5 AD). On top of that, it gives a slow, more health, more movement speed, and attack speed. Hmmm, probably a lot more practical than Infinity.

Quote:
frozen heart actually gives more survivability then thornmail in terms of effective health, and it gives the 20% CDR you need to hit that cap.
.-.; I'm not sure you know what effective health means. I don't exactly know what it means either, however I don't understand how +500 mana and 99 armor and AS reduction beats 100 armor and damage reflection. Doesn't make sense to me. And for that matter anyways you can always get Randuin's in place (hence why I had a series of them).

09-15-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
100% damage increase on basic attack barring any enhancements from her passive (which is on a .5 AD). On top of that, it gives a slow, more health, more movement speed, and attack speed. Hmmm, probably a lot more practical than Infinity.

.-.; I'm not sure you know what effective health means. I don't exactly know what it means either, however I don't understand how +500 mana and 99 armor and AS reduction beats 100 armor and damage reflection. Doesn't make sense to me. And for that matter anyways you can always get Randuin's in place (hence why I had a series of them).
the 20% AS reduction gives you more survivability then the 1 extra armor you get from thornmail. and the damage sent back from thornmail isn't all that great anyways unless they build glass cannon.

trinity is 150% BASE AD. not total. her base AD is pretty bad. you would get like 75 damage out of it BEFORE reduction. the slow on frozen mallet would be better, considering it's constant + it gives more HP and some AD. you really shouldn't need anymore MS on riven considering how her dash is on a pretty low cooldown with max CDR.

09-15-2011   #10 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
the 20% AS reduction gives you more survivability then the 1 extra armor you get from thornmail. and the damage sent back from thornmail isn't all that great anyways unless they build glass cannon.
It may give you better survivability at mid-game when most carries don't have a finished aspd item other than Berserker's maybe but rather a finished AD item (so they'd drop to .8-ish aspd). Though once you get to end-game, that 20% drop is useless, it will hardly slow down the inevitable against most carries.

Quote:
trinity is 150% BASE AD. not total. her base AD is pretty bad. you would get like 75 damage out of it BEFORE reduction. the slow on frozen mallet would be better, considering it's constant + it gives more HP and some AD. you really shouldn't need anymore MS on riven considering how her dash is on a pretty low cooldown with max CDR.
Should stack with her passive, which you should be timing inbetween skills to maximize damage. Frozen Mallet? Talk about redundant and cost inefficient. Great, it gives health! However, 20 AD isn't much and that slow is redundant since she sticks to an opponent fairly easy as well.