ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-05-2011   #1 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of
Default Akali, the Fist of the Shadow

I wanted to know your opinions regarding Akali. Like item builds/runes/masteries and situational items.

I run 6 Flat AD Reds, 3 MPen Reds 9 Flat Armor Yellows, 4 Flat AP Blues, 5 AP/level Blues and 3 Flat AP Quints. I go with 15/0/15 [Taking Brute Force for +3 AD and Quickness for +3% Movement Speed. That or I go 15/15/0 for HP and defense.

I take flash and ignite with me.

I start off with Boots and 3 HP Potions. Then I rush Bilgewater Cutlass for the extra slow. It really works wonders. I try to get the Hextech Revolver right after and I get either Merc Treads or Sorc Shoes, depending if the team has heavy cc or not. o.o

I finish off with Rylai's right after. Then I get Death Cap and Lich Bane. After that I get a defensive item like Zhonya's Hourglass or Abyssal Scepter. <3

Tell me if this works for you guys. c: I really own people who I lane with, especially if they're over extending a lot.

Akali has a pretty weak early game, but after 6, she kills everyone ROFL. Don't initiate if you have only one stack of Shadow Dance. Only initiate if you have atleast two. Also, don't initiate if you don't have at least 4/5 of your Energy. She's good at duo lanes but she's so much better in a solo lane.

Have fun!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-05-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award

mikecxz will become famous soon enough

i run full AD red, HP/lvl yellows, flat AP blues, flat AP quints

21/0/9, ignite + flash

i personally start with a amp tome for extra damage early on but boots work just as well.

i rush my boots (usually merc threads. CC is a huge pain.)

then a revolver/sheen (depends on how im doing)

rylai

deathcap

lichbane

hourglass/abyssal scepter (depends on whether they're AP or AD heavy)

gunblade

i personally dont think her early game is to bad, those mark procs hurt, and you can zone really well with shroud depending on who you're laning against.

09-05-2011   #3 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

I don't really use shroud that much at early levels, mostly just for getting away and to slow them for a sure kill. Early mobility really kills them. Like if you mark them (if they don't have boost or flash) and if they have like 600 hp left, you can chase, mark again, use your E and ignite, and use mark again. Rofl. I know sheen is a pretty good item but do you really need to rush it...? [honest question, cause I don't do it a lot, only if I'm laning with a low armor champion like Kass/Vlad or AD Carries.]

09-05-2011   #4 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Look up Westrice's Akali. If he's up against anything besides a direct Akali counter, he can pretty much dominate lane. Even before 6.

09-05-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award

mikecxz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudBiscuit
I don't really use shroud that much at early levels, mostly just for getting away and to slow them for a sure kill. Early mobility really kills them. Like if you mark them (if they don't have boost or flash) and if they have like 600 hp left, you can chase, mark again, use your E and ignite, and use mark again. Rofl. I know sheen is a pretty good item but do you really need to rush it...? [honest question, cause I don't do it a lot, only if I'm laning with a low armor champion like Kass/Vlad or AD Carries.]
keep in mind sheen procs when you throw marks, pretty much doubling the damage depending on how early on you get it.

also, throw shrouds on enemy caster minions, stand in shroud. last hit when you can and use your mark to punish anyone who thinks they can take you.

09-06-2011   #6 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I've never really needed to use shroud to get last hits on caster minions lol. I just last hit with melee attacks. Unless you're fighting against a champion that has instant stun/snare like Ryze. Why do you need to hide when you can just run to them and hit them lol. But then again, I just use pots lol. Hmm, I guess Sheen is nice but I like the active slow on Bilgewater better. Idk why o.o, I just find it easier to grab kills that way.