ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > League of Legends (LoL)

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-17-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Kaiokhen will become famous soon enough
Default Preview of Taric & Nidalee / Soraka & Sona Changes

Taric & Nidalee Changes: Preview of Taric & Nidalee Changes | Facebook

Nooo they killed Nidalee pounce

Sona & Soraka Changes: Preview of Soraka & Sona Changes | Facebook

This will hurt a bit.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-17-2011   #2 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

How have they killed Nidalee's pounce? If anything, they've completely broke it since it's now affected by CDR, making it possible for Nidalee to pounce as much as Vayne's tumble.

I like what they're doing, this looks like it'll stop borefests at bot because no one can be bothered to harass since heals > harass.

Soraka's starcall looks like it'll finally be usable, and Taric will be able to make better use of his auto attacks with increased AS.

08-17-2011   #3 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

^

Soraka's starcall will never be useful because if you're ever in range to use starcall you're pretty much dead.

08-17-2011   #4 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinBieber
^

Soraka's starcall will never be useful because if you're ever in range to use starcall you're pretty much dead.
Increased range

Though I don't know how much difference it makes

08-17-2011   #5 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
Increased range

Though I don't know how much difference it makes
It's only thirty increased ranged. That's miniscule.

Nidalee pounce is going to have what, a 1.8/1.9 cd at max cdr? Ganking her is going to be *so* much fun.

08-17-2011   #6 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhois
It's only thirty increased ranged. That's miniscule.

Nidalee pounce is going to have what, a 1.8/1.9 cd at max cdr? Ganking her is going to be *so* much fun.
2.1 seconds. So a lot less. Even with blue buff at max level and no other CDR, it'll still be below the original 3 seconds.

It'll just force gankers to rely on hard CCs.

08-18-2011   #7 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
2.1 seconds. So a lot less. Even with blue buff at max level and no other CDR, it'll still be below the original 3 seconds.

It'll just force gankers to rely on hard CCs.
Thanks, I can't mathes. :P

08-19-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

seems like bs to me

i admit, soraka is one of the most boring champs to lane against and her lategame heal with a deathcap is frustrating, but halfing her ratios and doubling the cooldown of her heal is a joke..

08-19-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

now alistar would be like the nš1, tho i think he is atm the best support type in game, sometimes soraka seems the way to go ( high poke teams)

08-19-2011   #10 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

GodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to GodofFaith Send a message via MSN to GodofFaith
IGN: GodofFaith/GodofClerics
Level: 220/280
Guild: Caballa

Dam Sona/Sora looked more like they got a neft

08-20-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

My Sona. T-T Her Heal was weak to begin with anyway and now it's worse...

Time to buy Nidalee.

08-25-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

N3KU is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: N3KU
Class: Buff to_mercenary
Level: 29x
Guild: Vintage

I don't like new Nid

08-26-2011   #13 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

I've only played free week Nidalee and with what limited time I have played with her (like... four matches), I actually kind of like this one a lot better. Spear spam, pounce spam, better ratio on her cougar E. I don't know why people complain that she's not good anymore.

Soraka actually hurts like hell now, a lot of people are calling OP. Mid lane AP carry Soraka true stuff.

08-26-2011   #14 (permalink)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Solo top soraka make me a sadpanda.

08-26-2011   #15 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games

Haven't seen a Soraka in any games I've played so far. :| I'm hoping to see some of this AP carry stuff, mainly for the luls.

I also like the Nidalee changes, you have to be more careful when deciding to engage against the enemy champion, rather than just trading and healing it back up without much worry. Spear spam is certainly better.

08-26-2011   #16 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

I accidentally ran into a Soraka while playing Nidalee in jungle.
My HP disappeared to half with one Infuse I think. Ignite with Starcall did the rest. I felt an ulcer pop up.

08-27-2011   #17 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

I heard Soraka AP mid is the new FOTM but from my experience, every AP soraka mid (played with or against) has been so useless its getting annoying.

08-27-2011   #18 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
I heard Soraka AP mid is the new FOTM but from my experience, every AP soraka mid (played with or against) has been so useless its getting annoying.
Playing baddy Sorakas that are only going for FOTM.

08-27-2011   #19 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinBieber
^

Ok, lets just admit it - Page 8 - League of Legends Community

oh god i was wrong

09-05-2011   #20 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

Lol @ Sorakas. Idk but they were already hard enough to lane against pre-patch. I've been seeing a lot of them in 30's games lately. Mostly premade ones. >.>

@Sona, She kinda seems sucky to play now. And yeah, her heal was like one of the weakest in the game before the patch and now they made it even weaker lol.

And I feel kinda sad about the update on Nidalee. They nerfed her heal. Q - Q I think that they should have just decreased the cooldown on Bushwhack instead of Javelin Toss lol. You can't really spam Javelin in dual lanes, but you can spam Bushwhack anywhere, and anytime. I still love Nidalee though. <3