ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Character Types > LaTale Wizards

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-29-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

animefanx30 has a spectacular aura aboutanimefanx30 has a spectacular aura aboutanimefanx30 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AquaSong/ChoKyuHyun
Class: Bard *w*/Sheep :o lt_bard
Level: 9x/6x
Guild: Cookies >:D/Serenity ._.
Default Yet another Coli set question

Okay, so now that ive gotten closer to obtaining a full set (not really) I'm wondering which one would be more beneficial to my minstrel:

Getting 3 stam/2 mana (bottom and gloves are mana)
Getting a full mana set
Getting 2 stam/3 mana

Thanks for your replies.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-29-2011   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

2 Stamina (helm and shoes) with 3 Mana (top, bottom, and gloves).

The 3 set increase in pretty minimal for any set so it's better to have 3 Mana pieces that have some stats that would actually help.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

06-29-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

animefanx30 has a spectacular aura aboutanimefanx30 has a spectacular aura aboutanimefanx30 has a spectacular aura about

Ah, so just wondering, why wouldn't getting a full mana set benefit the most? Also, which other mana piece would be the most beneficial to get other than gloves and bottom?

Ignore the second part, I suck at reading parenthesees.

06-29-2011   #4 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

Wow I fail. I didn't even notice the full Mana set option. .__.

The full set option would be the better choice since it provides you with all the benefits a Magic class has.
What I said above would be another alternative if you wanted to have a little more HP. Minstrels have naturally low Stamina so the 18% boost may seem small.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

06-29-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

If I were to go and get 2 Stam/3 Mana coli set, would the hp increase really be that drastic and help my survivability rate a ton? Or would getting a full mana set be almost the same?

06-29-2011   #6 (permalink)
Special
Games

I would say it really has to depend on how much Stamina you can get from Supers. If you're the kind of player who doesn't have the resources (crafting title + advance remedy) to super and cube the Stamina to a decent value, it would just be better to go with full Mana.

Assuming that the Info provided under your Avatar is correct...At level 90, you'll have barely any Stamina for the boost to even prove beneficial. The 18% Stamina gain that I stated is also a +8 (level 190 gear).

06-29-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Oh. Im actually 143 haha. I havent updated for a long long time and probably won't for an even longer time. Most of the info is false, so ignore it. Yeah, I'm probably going to go full mana, since im a failure of an enchanter.