ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Character Types > LaTale Wizards

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-08-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Kevy is on a distinguished road
Default 83 Bard levelling

I came back, or I'm in the process of coming back to LaTale and I need places to grind at. I'm fine with being a support bard, if I had the people to grind with. Solo is what I usually do though.

One question, how do I find parties to grind in?

Ah, also. How do we make money around here without buying astros?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-08-2011   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

I can only think of three ways to find a party right now.

Stalker Mode F11.
Search online players within your level range and whisper them if they want to grind. The downside to this is that some players hate receiving random whispers asking to grind. Something you'll have to be careful of.
Spam that Mic.
Use Server Mics asking if anyone wants to party at a certain place. People tend to do this during 2x since they want to level up as much as possible.
It can get the job at times but sometimes you're going to have to spam quite a few and it'll be a 50-50 chance of whether you'll get a party or not.
Friends and Guild Members.
Ask if any of your friends or guild members want to grind with you. Pretty straightforward.
At level 8x, I didn't like to solo because of the grinding location. Spooky provided the best exp up to level 115 ~ 120 and you need a party for that.

At your level, the only way to make Ely is selling Astros.
The efficient way to make money begins when you can solo Sphinx at a fast speed (less than 5~7 minutes per run) to sell all the blue-colored equips. This also implies that you'll want a pet that has autoloot and an expanded inventory so you can pick up all the bags (especially during 2x with the increased drop).

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

Last edited by Esper; 04-09-2011 at 12:11 PM.

04-10-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

RawrImaCactus will become famous soon enoughRawrImaCactus will become famous soon enough
IGN: FluffyPancake
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 88
Guild: Arctic

as well try running around channel 1 elias o: that worked for me back then