ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Character Types > LaTale Wizards

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-20-2010   #1 (permalink)
./Queet
Games
La TaleAngels OnlineAuditionDofus

Aubree will become famous soon enoughAubree will become famous soon enough
Default Elemental Master Build Discussion C:<

As title says; let's have a discussion! ... since i need to find a good build ._.

As a basic "must" so farr;
- max all wind skills
- max all masteries?
- and for mee. i'm going down the crit tree.. atleast up to the 3% crit rate part..
- WW
- Rune of Meteo
- Wanderer Pole (for wind)
& .. dark hole... is this skill even that good? doesn't seem.. that' great imo Q_Q;

oh yea. and crown of wind.. people say this skill is haxxxxx. especially in coli since you don't move around much.. anyone know how long this skill lasts for?

Last edited by Aubree; 12-20-2010 at 10:22 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-20-2010   #2 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

imo maxing all the skills is definitely not worth it. maybe getting 2/5 or 3/5 on most and then 4/5 or 5/5 on the skills you use most often or like the most
the crowns are definitely worth it no matter how long it lasts (i havent timed but its a decent duration) its only 3 SP and after that it requires no SP and only ely to learn. its 50% max damage and CD reduction at lvl 3 and i think we can agree that is good

for miscs im not a high lvl EM so im not really sure but if youre going to go down the crit tree it would prolly be good to learn the AP skills. EM only get like a small amount of AP base so it would be helpful to have more

i dont know how many skills points you have, but the parasensory skill is also good since that gives you AP when you use it and decreases cool down. if you only wanted to stop at the crit skill in the crit tree it might be a good idea to go down the elemental flow tree and get this skill

12-20-2010   #3 (permalink)
./Queet
Games

Why not max the basic wind skills? o3o Doesn't it help with the base damage of the skill? .. or something /o/

12-20-2010   #4 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

yes leveling the skills increases their damage, which is always good /o/
but its really a matter of preference. even at lower levels theyre still decently strong and i would rather have shorter cool downs to spam them more than to have a bit of a damage boost

12-20-2010   #5 (permalink)
./Queet
Games

Oh okays. Thenn. what do you think about the skill dark hole? It doesn't seem that great QQ; it does like ..500~900 d.o.t. Only seems good for coli, not so much PvE QQ; & .. How many skill points did it take to learn dark hole? My friend learned my skills for me so i don't know /o/ .-.

12-20-2010   #6 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

well dark hole and meteo do not have a specific element so stones do not help with it (which is where most of magic damage comes from). it would be my guess thats its only the min/magic damage that adds to it

as for if its good idk, my EM has magic set so no armor = no grinding lol of course near end game you will be mainly coloing so if thats the only place its good for it would be nice to get it eventually

also i dont remember, i think its 1 or 2 lol

12-21-2010   #7 (permalink)
./Queet
Games

Hmm okays. Would you go down the elemental flow tree or crit tree first ? o3o after getting that awesome 3% crit rate o: going down both trees seem fairly good, though the elemental flow tree uses up more skill points o3o;

12-21-2010   #8 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

well i went down the elemental flow tree first and i prolly wont be going down the crit tree mainly for a few reasons. 1. id only really want the AP up skill but that takes a lot of skill points and 2. i want to be dual element so i cant spare that many SP x.x

for an deciding whether i want crit tree or EF tree i chose EF since elemental flow itself can be semi useful if you have fast enough DPS (ie wind or water) and id prefer CD skill more than AP up skill

ppl have grips over the crit skill as well. its 3 SP per level and a max of 3 levels. so it gives 3% crit rate at the cost of 9 points which isnt that great, but if you want the most crit rate you can get than that would be the better option

12-21-2010   #9 (permalink)
./Queet
Games

Why do you want to dual elements? o_o Isn't it better to just concentrate on one? And.. aren't your hotkeys gonna be really full /o/..

& i found out dark hole is glitched.. once they fix the glitch.. it's a really good skill. people told me it sucks in monsters and stuns them o3o

12-21-2010   #10 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

yes it would prolly be best to be one element and concentrate on that, but what do i care? xD i like it to be fun i dont really care if im "good"
plus since the amount of points needed for skills is reduced it makes this possible and still be decent ish. i think its better to create new different builds than the same old same old 8D and hotkeys wont be too much of an issue since ill only be using II and 3rd skills

oh is it glitched? thats good to know lol who wants to be sucked up into my giant hole? 8D

12-21-2010   #11 (permalink)
./Queet
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
oh is it glitched? thats good to know lol who wants to be sucked up into my giant hole? 8D

One word;

LOL ;_;

andd. man. you should like. learn two 5th skills spam that up in coli. kekeke ;_; what two elements are you dualing? O:

12-21-2010   #12 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

i will be getting 2 5ths 8D what would be the point of dual element without it? x]
and i wanna be water/earth aka MUD MAGE. why? idk i think the skills look pretty and im sure no one else will be that combo xD

12-21-2010   #13 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Pie makes awesome mud pies now.

On topic:

Have you found any other skills to be glitched like Black Hole?

12-21-2010   #14 (permalink)
./Queet
Games

Pie i wanna watch your mud EM pvp :>

& .. i don't really know/see any other glitches; since i don't really know what the skills are suppose to do o3o so yea. lol. but so far.. everything seems .. right owo

01-02-2011   #15 (permalink)
./Queet
Games

Anyone know if crown of wind works for any cd? Like food, pots, and such. Or does it only work for skills o3o?

Last edited by Aubree; 01-02-2011 at 05:37 PM.

01-07-2011   #16 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubree

Anyone know if crown of wind works for any cd? Like food, pots, and such. Or does it only work for skills o3o?
Only skills.

01-15-2011   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Mac2492 will become famous soon enoughMac2492 will become famous soon enough
IGN: ShuiLong
Class: Elemental Master lt_sorcerer
Level: 153
Guild: Lollipop

Crowns reduce the cooldown of all magic skills, regardless of element. This means Crown of Water (for example) will lower the cooldowns of water, wind, earth, and fire skills, in addition to Rune of Meteo and Dark Hole. The damage increase is be limited to the element of the crown (so Crown of Water only increases damage of water skills). As a side note, crowns only work for the person who cast them.

You are correct about Dark Hole being glitched. It will be incredibly useful once its fixed, especially as a delaying skill (most notably when used in conjunction with Rune of Meteo). Dark Hole's damage is FIXED (between a certain range), so no amount of enchanting on your equipment if going to raise its damage.

Dual element is viable as a Sorc, and even more viable as Elemental Master. You sacrifice some damage on one element to gain an entire moveset. This gives you more range and versatility, and possibly even higher DPS overall (more high level skills to spam), not to mention the extra 5th (though you could get it without going dual, really).

Many single element EMs in jLaTale pick up one or two other 5th tiers from other elements. The same applies to Dragoons, Templars, and Ruin Walkers getting the 5th tiers for their non-primary weapons.

@Pie: Yay for unorthodox builds! 8D
I actually know three people that went Water/Earth Sorc, though I think they all reskilled.
One of them reskilled to, uhhh... some single element. Another one was on some old jLaTale video from almost two years ago. The last moron reskilled to quad.

Last edited by Mac2492; 01-15-2011 at 02:45 AM.