ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Character Types > LaTale Wizards

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-02-2008   #1 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold
Default Help on fire wiz

Hi,

I'm new to the game, and i'm just wandering if a fire wiz is good, I'm currently playing it.
and i'm lvl 27 but lvling seems so slow. i wonder if i made the right choice by learning some dagger skills it helped me alot on lvling and quests,etc but do i need it in the future? got any tips for me or anything for lvling x.x thx in advance

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-03-2008   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Kittah4 is on a distinguished road

Being a fire wizard requires a lot of patience and dedication to the cause. It's the one for you if you like seeing big numbers. Earth is more versatile, Wind and Water are quicker. Fire's about raw damage. I'm thinking about going hybrid with daggers myself, because the cooldown during fire skills can be excruciating.

11-03-2008   #3 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono
dagger skills aren't exactly necessary but will be helpful for a long while

best way to level is questing, but i'm sure you already know that
Yeah, i already know that but the quest gives like 5% and ish hard xD
i guess that'll have to do it x.x

11-07-2008   #4 (permalink)
No

Teleclast is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Teleclast Send a message via MSN to Teleclast

If you are going fire, I highly suggest you go hybrid with either daggers or preferably water/wind, to offset the massive cooldown. Water is probably the best option due to being the fastest. I'm currently wind/fire and find that it chains fine however, but I'm only lvl 20, so you could imagine that yea. Once you hit 40 being hybrid is pretty much more of an 'optional' thing. If you stay hybrid though it might be better for fire with such radically high cooldown times.

11-23-2008   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Dewedi is on a distinguished road

Well go water/wind+fire till you are sure that you can combo with fire skills

11-23-2008   #6 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

I prefer a fire/wind combo it helps you get over cool down and low damage, because frankly water is a bit slow and low on the damage >>

11-24-2008   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Dewedi is on a distinguished road

yeh water is slow and damage aint that good. Wind+Fire or dagger+fire ( enchant) And party up with people so you dont have to 121324453153543153145315761453657365 all the time and you can get your cooldowns done.