ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   LaTale Wizards (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-wizards/)
-   -   Need Hybrid Wizard Help Please (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-wizards/104156-need-hybrid-wizard-help-please.html)

berrymelon 10-29-2011 10:59 PM

Need Hybrid Wizard Help Please

Hey everyone, so I want to become an elemental master but I want to use more than one element. I want to use water and earth/wind (not sure which yet) but how should I distribute my SP?

BoredomKillz 10-29-2011 11:59 PM

few questions first!

are you planning on getting a dual element colo stone? if not the only real elements you can be is water/earth (with earth being the "main" element)

i know the advantage of dual element is multiple 5th tiers but shall ask anyways. are you planning on getting two 5th tiers?

would you prefer more higher level attack skill, higher level misc skills, or some kind of balance between the two?

also in the event you get bored of waiting, dont like my advice, or just want to experiment on your own you can use this for help
PHPTest

unless you can read japanese you can match up the icons and use this for the skill translations
Elemental Master Skills - ggFTW La Tale Wiki

berrymelon 10-30-2011 12:26 AM

First I planned on get the two element stone but I'm not exactly sure how hard it is to get that.

Second I do plan on get both 5th tier skills.

Third I would like to be a have higher magic attack and lower misc skills but is that bad?

Also thank you for the help.

BoredomKillz 10-30-2011 12:38 AM

well, its not hard to get one. its hard to get a good one lol unlike other colo gear the stones can only have a max of 200 dura so that already makes it pretty annoying compared to other urn stones.

theres a few ways you can go about enchanting it. the easiest is probably to get a stone with 19x dura and two mid level enchants or higher (lvl 5 ish). super puzzle one of the stats so that its level 10 and then reassign at tonio til you get max of the elements you want, then enchant the other stat yourself

no its not really bad. tbh you really dont any miscs, but the two to get would be elemental protection and wind walk but theyre mainly for convenience lol do you want either of them? (elemental protection grants magic immunity for a short time and heals a large amount of hp and sp (youll pretty much get back to full hp every time))

also few more question. which element do you want to be your "main" element? id assume water since you know you want that xD i only ask this to prioritize 5th tier. you can max both 5th tiers, but if you do that you wont have much to level your other attacks

do you want more than one meteor skill? you really only need one, having two is just for the sake of having two lol

berrymelon 10-30-2011 10:57 AM

Ohh I see thank you for the advice and I want water to be my main lol. So I want both of the 5th tier skills and I would like both of the meteor skills just because their awesome lol.

BoredomKillz 10-30-2011 12:47 PM

these builds are for level 193 with sub job +10 skill point and elias +1 skill point. if you can get the dotnuri skill point shove that where you want lol

water/wind
PHPTest

water/earth
PHPTest

you didnt say if you wanted elemental protection and wind walk or not so i put them in lol if you dont want them just take them out and level your other II skills (not ice storm, keep that at 2/5) or you can level up your second 5th tier.

if youre not sure if you want them i suggest when you get to EM get those two skills first and try them out (when youre trying elemental protection make sure youre low on hp so you can see the full effects) and then reset if you dont like them lol

and if you do end up using these builds make sure you try them out and see if you like the build before you learn the 5th tiers! would be lame to waste the coins x]

berrymelon 10-30-2011 06:54 PM

hahhahahaha okay thank you so much! Your advice is greatly appreciated. Oh and how do I use website because I only see the misc skills, and if thats the only thing you did could you please help me with the attacking skills. Sorry for the hassle X.X

BoredomKillz 10-30-2011 07:11 PM

on the top right there are two drop down boxes
the second box are the skills
first option are misc
then dagger
water
fire
wind
earth

and np x]

berrymelon 10-30-2011 07:27 PM

Ohhhhh okay thank you so much again! :D Now I just have just to pick wind or earth any suggestions XD

BoredomKillz 10-30-2011 07:38 PM

as a water/earth EM i say go with wind =D /shot
theyre both good but wind is prolly easier to use i suppose

berrymelon 10-30-2011 07:43 PM

Yeah I'll probably go with wind lol just out of curiosity if you don't mind me asking what lvl are you?

BoredomKillz 10-30-2011 08:09 PM

my EM is lvl 193 but my main is 195 lol

berrymelon 10-31-2011 12:52 PM

wow thats so high I'm jealous lol

BoredomKillz 10-31-2011 01:13 PM

lol don't worry you'll get there eventually 8D

Anemus 10-31-2011 03:00 PM

I heard Wind/Water is a good one too. But if you would do that, try putting wind as your main. I'm doing it currently, and it's cool so far. The wind skills are speedy.

BoredomKillz 10-31-2011 04:45 PM

i think both would be good as a main element. water actually has the lowest cool down out of all the elements at max (only but .5 ~ 1 second compared to wind though) and they have more AoE skills so you dont get caught from behind. the downside is that you cant really use ice storm in party grind and their damage isnt as high as wind (but with good gear anything can be high 8D)

berrymelon 10-31-2011 11:50 PM

hahahha okay thank you all for the input! :D