Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-19-2010   #1 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e
Default Latale Wiki Project - Monsters

This project is to try to get as many monsters as possible on the wiki and as much correct information as we can get. Right now it's still kinda in preparation stages, but I'll just post this already.

Template:Monster - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki
This is the monster template, just fill out the template and you good to go! (Note: Read the template guide first, it's rather specific. I put examples and whatnot there)

STUFF TO DO:
Make sure to use the Monster Template I linked, NOT the LT Monster template. If a current monster is using that template, change it to just the Monster Template. It's outdated, and the LT namespace is unnecessary/annoying/confusing. If you are uploading images, do NOT use LT_Name.png anymore. Just Name.png. It's easier this way.

Add:

Monsters by Level
- (not all the pages exist yet, btw)
Monsters Level 1 - 9 - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki - Done?
Monsters Level 10 - 19 - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki
Monsters Level 20 - 29 - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki
Monsters Level 30 - 39 - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki
Monsters Level 40 - 49 - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki
Monsters Level 50 - 59 - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki
Monsters Level 60 - 69 - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki
Monsters Level 70 - 79 - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki
Monsters Level 80 - 89 - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki
Monsters Level 90 - 99 - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki
Monsters Level 100 - 109 - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki
Monsters Level 110 - 119 - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki
Monsters Level 120 - 129 - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki
Monsters Level 130 - 139 - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki
Monsters Level 140 - 149 - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki
Monsters Level 150 - 159 - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki
Monsters Level 160 - 169 - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki
Monsters Level 170 - 179 - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki
Monsters Level 180 - 189 - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki
Monsters Level 190 - 200 - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki

Monsters by Location
Category:LT Monsters by Location - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki
Right now we are going by that huge chart on this page. If we are missing I can edit the chart though.

To add a monster to the wiki, make a new page titled with the monster name. So For example, Calamity Jane would go to Calamity Jane - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki

Notes:
I finally found dem monster information in the client files. I don't think OGP/Actoz will appreciate me actually uploading the file, so I won't do that (trust me, you wouldn't like it anyway, it's about 2,000+ pages long, single space. This isn't including drops, I haven't exactly found them. XP/ely drop is probably another 2k pages too) A lot of the information is useless/not going to be noted because I have no idea what the heck it is. Unless you guys happen to know what "_Base_Speed_Y -800" means.

I haven't played Latale in...forever, so I don't know anything past the engineer/Time traveler? Update. If I missed something that deserves a category, tell me. Please.

links

HS.Latale - latale database, it's better than what we have but just as outdated.
ơ Wiki* - japanese latale wiki, they don't seem to have a ton of info on monsters either (but I just skimmed. Also I can't read Japanese)

I think the chinese database is dead, I can't find it.

Questions, Comments, or Cries of Outrage go here, too.

Hopefully this wasn't too crazy confusing.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-19-2010   #2 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games
La TaleVindictusShattered GalaxyRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to xdgr
IGN: xdgr
Class: dubbls lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Puella Magi

hi, I'm a noob at editing wikis

I think I said I'd upload animated mob gifs but I see they're there already anyway (at least, up to mermech that is) via old image link. though .. '

hmm, how2explain... most of the new images are static, not animated, or just not there. so is there a way to replace them with the old images, say for instance replace this with this one

11-19-2010   #3 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

This is the only way I know of.
Save the .gif file and go to the static image. Click on "Upload a new version of this file" and than the image should be animated. Once you finish uploading the newer file, all images that share the name "Beetle G" should automatically be updated.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

11-19-2010   #4 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

1.click on image to go to gif page
2:click on" upload a new version of this file"
3.find image file, click upload (if there is a warningthat there's a file there already, ignore it)
4.?????
5.profit!

Edit:ninja'd...orz slow phone is slow

Last edited by Sandrie; 11-19-2010 at 01:11 PM. Reason: edit

11-20-2010   #5 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold

eh yeah, that's what I thought too. well I just wanted to make sure anyway

11-21-2010   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

NightMend is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to NightMend Send a message via MSN to NightMend
IGN: HeroRyu
Class: QUEET lt_blader
Level: 11x

Okay if you can send me a message or a reply telling me what to do, I'm up for it

+Rep if I've been helpful please! Always looking for active and nice buddies. PM Me in-game

11-21-2010   #7 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Okay maybe this is still confusing.

1.Go to Template:Monster - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki, copy the Blank Template here
2. Go to the monster page you want to make (i.e. Gumiho goes to Gumiho - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki)
3. Paste blank template in new page
4. Fill out blank template (there's a step by step guide back on the Monster:Template page). If you don't know, either leave it blank or put a ?
5. Fix the categories (again, explained on that guide, please read all of it ;_; )
6.??????
7.profit! I mean, repeat as many times as you feel like.

It appears most of the images (at least static ones) are already there so I think we are good unless you have gifs.

Here is an example (on hindsight Tengu wasn't the best choice...)
Code:
{{Monster
|Name=Tengu
|Level=53
|Rank=4
|Element=Neutral
|HP=169,476
|EXP=114,36
|ATK=262
|DEF=602
|Aggro=Yes
|Move=Ground
|Attack Type=-
|Skills=
|Location=[[The Moon of the 16th Day]]
|Ely=1512~1806
|Weapon=
|Armor=
|Consume=
|Misc=[[Tengu's Secret Book]], [[Pot of Tengu]]
|Event=[[Tengu Soul Urn]]
|Notes=Beware of Tengu's charge attack, it can easily do ~1000 damage if it hits.  His spin attack will cancel all skills being used no matter what.
|}}
<noinclude>
[[Category:Monster|{{PAGENAME}}]]
[[Category:Level 50-59 Monster|{{PAGENAME}}]]
[[Category:The Moon of the 16th Day Monster|{{PAGENAME}}]]
[[Category:Neutral Attribute Monster|{{PAGENAME}}]]
[[Category:Aoich Monster|{{PAGENAME}}]]
[[Category:Rank 4 Monster|{{PAGENAME}}]]
[[Category:Instance Dungeon Monster|{{PAGENAME}}]]
</noinclude>
Tengu - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki

Now, I bet a few people are wondering where I got those numbers, it's straight from the client files. If you want it, just google it or pm me I guess.
The actual information is in ROWID.SPF.
Monster information is in MOBBASE.LDT.
XP/Ely drop is in MOBLOOT.LDT (copy the ID number from mobbase though, the names aren't in there).

Don't worry if that still seems really confusing, I'll keep an eye on things and i'ts hard to break the wiki blahblahblahblah.

Last edited by Sandrie; 11-22-2010 at 12:44 PM.

11-22-2010   #8 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games

orz I think I'm doing something wrong. Reuploaded the image with the old gif, yet it's still not animated

ok nevermind, I managed to upload Big toad's gif... still can't get the dog or wolf's gif to move though

Last edited by xdgr; 11-22-2010 at 07:57 AM.

11-22-2010   #9 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

I don't know what is exactly wrong, but for some reason when you reupload images maybe ggftw's cache doesn't pick up on it right away.

I don't know when it refreshes though, because I uploaded something on the trickster wiki and afterwards I noticed a mistake so I went an fixed it, but it's already been 2 days and it's still stuck. I've tried reverting, reuploading, having someone else upload, deleting, etc. If you look, all the ones except the current one is now right, but reverting it doesn't seem to help. Maybe the cache takes longer than 2 days though, so yeah...(Image:Cure.png - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki)

tl;dr: I derno, give it a few....days and if everything is still stuck I'll talk with wiki staff. My guess for the cache fixing is around 3 days, because my Image:Beetle G.gif - /gg FTW! La Tale Wiki finally got unstuck.

11-22-2010   #10 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games

I see I see, thought I was doing something wrong lolo

11-23-2010   #11 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlineAika OnlineVindictus
Awards Event WinnerWiki Task ForceLucky StreakLooter

Kukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud of
IGN: Kukiko | Tsukebumi
Class: Saint | Saint lt_bard
Level: 85 | 75
Guild: SkyLore|Solstice

I uploaded a bunch of animated images (to hopefully the correct places).
I'll fill in the rest of the missing ones later/tomorrow/sometime this week. Aka, when I stop being lazy. @_@

Aika (Feonir): Kukiko - 85 Saint | Enzeru - 59 Sentinel | Utae - 61 Pistoleer | Tsukebumi - 75 Saint
Proud member of the guild SkyLore.

11-26-2010   #12 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games

got around to putting in the missing animations (such as mobs from level 150-159 and others), and reuploading the existing gifs is going to take forever .-.

12-02-2010   #13 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

;_; thanks for the effort you two.

So yeah, other than a lot more pretty gifs, we still got little/nothing in terms of actual content.

So what is it? Is this too hard? Are you guys just too busy or just don't care?

If it is too hard, I can find something easier but it WILL be time consuming regardless. (This is why I am here asking the community, what would take me 1347320957423 hours, might take 100 people 1 hour)

12-02-2010   #14 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

I'll help out where I can, but I'm not entirely sure where to get the numbers from for all the data in the monsters.

12-02-2010   #15 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

It's fine if you just put it what you know, or if you really want, I do have the monster data file in a word document, but it is missing a lot of monsters for some reason, which makes me think that there is another file somewhere.

12-02-2010   #16 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

So you're ripping the data straight from the client and stuff, right?

12-02-2010   #17 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games

yeah, it's really hard to base what we know on the mobs themselves without the exact numbers (especially exp, since there are a lot of factors to it that involve character levels). though I suppose I could try doing the slow method of getting data for hp ...

... which would be something like recording down the damage and adding them up without accidentally killing them

12-02-2010   #18 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
So you're ripping the data straight from the client and stuff, right?
Yes, no choice, as xdgr said. There are several files that have most of the information.

Anyway...
[removed, I'd rather have people help in moving the template than actually plugging in numbers]

This is the MOBBASE.LDT file in a word document, it's approximately 2000 pages, and is really, really a pain to read through. It also is missing ely/drops (Ely is another file, I don't have that as a word document because it literally takes an hour to copy the information. Drops I can't find, I found "drop rates" perhaps...)

Also, I am 100% sure this is the most recent file, but it is missing a lot of monsters. Unless I can find them, I dunno what to do for those missing ones.

It's password protected, pm me for password.

Last edited by Sandrie; 12-23-2010 at 12:15 AM.

12-22-2010   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
La TalePangyaLucent Heart

ioana2008v can only hope to improve
IGN: ioana/ioana2/WarriorIoana
Class: Gunslinger/Wizard/Warrior lt_gunslinger
Level: Lv.80/Lv.31/Lv.27
Guild: N/A
Xfire: ioana2008v

Okey dokey but I can't go to OGP because I got IP blocked T_T so can you please post it here?

Last edited by ioana2008v; 12-23-2010 at 12:03 AM.

02-06-2011   #20 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Major bump.

I finally got the right encoding for the random gibberish nonsense from the MOBBASE.LDT file. So I can update everything now yay! I also updated the monster template.

But there's a problem. The "base maxhp" of a priring was 11. But when I killed one i got about 68 hp. So I don't know what's right. I looked it up on the japanese wiki and they said 63. I tried Base HP+(Stamina*6.5) but I got 76, so I'm not sure how the client files factors this in.