Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-23-2010   #1 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade
Default [Update] NPCs: Episode 4

NPCs: Help | Category | Template

Hello again. With the latest update, Episode 4, we've received some new areas, and along with that, some new NPCs -- and you know what that means. ;D

According to the patch notes, there is now Fairy Tale, Empyrean, Mystery Zone, and No Name World. If you notice any new differences in NPCs, please note them on this thread here or add it to the wiki yourself (such as Tonio who now has option re-assign).

If you're new, or even experienced, please refresh yourself by checking the NPC Help page. Thank you for everyone's contributions!

Last edited by Chesters; 01-23-2010 at 11:28 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-24-2010   #2 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

I started to add the Fairy Land NPCs. I'll add the graphics later x_x

edit: wait, is it called "Fairy Tale" or "Fairy Land"? It says Fairy Land on their patch notes and everyone calls it that ingame, but is Fairy Tale the official name or something .-.?

Okai, my friend tells me that there are no NPCs in No Name world. Only Siam...and she's the boss there (scenario quest).

Moar edit:
Finished Fairy Tale NPCs. There's none outside of Fairy Forest.

Last edited by Sandrie; 01-24-2010 at 10:21 AM.

01-24-2010   #3 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

i think its called fairy tale similar how city of iron is called mecha empire? just a name for the section they added or something

and if anyone wants to add (cause im lazy XD) Anni-Oclair is a shop seller now with an Ancient Coin Box for sale at 500k each. purpose is unknown /o/

01-24-2010   #4 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

FerretFanatic has a spectacular aura aboutFerretFanatic has a spectacular aura about
IGN: I has rabies go away
Class: Full Support Bard :B lulsAsuraGuitar+3 lt_bard
Level: 15x! YA'LL SAID I COULDN'T DO IT AND I BELIEVED ALL OF YOU
Guild: SilentStrike :U We're afk.

Also,there's the NPC after you beat Oberon + Titania. :< You can talk to them.

01-24-2010   #5 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Also, all the extracted art is up on my server: Index of /latale/images

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

01-24-2010   #6 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

Bleh, is there someone that can add transparency faster/more efficiently than I can? I have to go MS Paint>Save as .png>convert to .gif so lolpaint doesn't eat the quality>use gifworks (which is not being cooperative today)>upload.

I'm pretty sure photoshop or something else can bypass like 5 of those steps.

Also, I'll add Oberon + Titania, but I don't have any info so I'll just have to wait for someone to tell me or someone else add it `-`

edit: are they in the instance as npcs though? I dont know where to add them under. Like for Kazno/Muwen and Zoe, they are listed in the instance but they have a spot outside of it. Chonpalm and DMP aren't mentioned anywhere (she's an NPC in instance only)

coords: Fairy Castle, 663, 736 (about i guess)

Last edited by Sandrie; 01-24-2010 at 02:38 PM.

01-24-2010   #7 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
Bleh, is there someone that can add transparency faster/more efficiently than I can? I have to go MS Paint>Save as .png>convert to .gif so lolpaint doesn't eat the quality>use gifworks (which is not being cooperative today)>upload.

I'm pretty sure photoshop or something else can bypass like 5 of those steps.

Also, I'll add Oberon + Titania, but I don't have any info so I'll just have to wait for someone to tell me or someone else add it `-`

edit: are they in the instance as npcs though? I dont know where to add them under. Like for Kazno/Muwen and Zoe, they are listed in the instance but they have a spot outside of it. Chonpalm and DMP aren't mentioned anywhere (she's an NPC in instance only)

coords: Fairy Castle, 663, 736 (about i guess)
I can do them Sandrie, although it'll probably be tomorrow because I want to grind as much as possible today while the 2x is still going. ^_^

They are in the instance as NPCs, you can talk to them after you beat them, but you have to go through the portal that appears to do so. I'll get the coordinates. There's also an Iris stone there that gives you some story (but you can't save at it).

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),

01-24-2010   #8 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Thanks mana, I'll add the pages all the pages after I get 200k to buy that mystery zone cap ._.

01-24-2010   #9 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

Thank you everyone. :3

I'll try to help out with some of the images, hopefully the scenario NPCs can be figured out. \o

01-24-2010   #10 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlineAika OnlineVindictus
Awards Event WinnerWiki Task ForceLucky StreakLooter

Kukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud of
IGN: Kukiko | Tsukebumi
Class: Saint | Saint lt_bard
Level: 85 | 75
Guild: SkyLore|Solstice

I'll add in images if I see them missing~

Typing out stuff takes me quite a while though.

Aika (Feonir): Kukiko - 85 Saint | Enzeru - 59 Sentinel | Utae - 61 Pistoleer | Tsukebumi - 75 Saint
Proud member of the guild SkyLore.

01-25-2010   #11 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesters
Thank you everyone. :3

I'll try to help out with some of the images, hopefully the scenario NPCs can be figured out. \o
Looks like all NPC images are done except the scenario NPCs. For Fairy Land, Empyrean and Mystery Zone I"ve done the same thing we did for Invoke & Shangri-La instance NPCs and listed them as a surrounding area under the respective cities. For No Name World I added it as another surrounding area for Elias since you warp to it directly from the fragment you buy from Tonio. Where there was an NPC that appeared in two places (Princess Reiya in Empyrean & Aircraft), I added a (Location) onto the instance one so we can tell them apart.

Sandrie's checking to make sure we added the instance NPCs for the other instances as well, we did miss some of them.

Edit: All the time traveler Instance-only NPCs are added and mostly done (coordinates and descriptions are missing). Not sure if I did Princess Reiya right so waiting before I add a page for her. Sandrie added Chonpalm from Kimaira Research to Atlantis and I've done the images for that (also missing coordinates and description). We still need to check and make sure we have Dark Moon Princess (Aoich in Dark Moon Castle instance), Van Giyoo (I think? Elfa in Sphinx instance), Gatia Sue (Ves in Ocean King instance), and maybe Chonpalm and/or Phoenix (Midgard in Valhalla instance). I haven't done Phoenix scenario so I'm really not sure what's in that one.

Last edited by Manabi; 01-25-2010 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Added info.

01-25-2010   #12 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games

Kukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud of

I just remembered another change that needs to be added in.
Shubur in the guild room now trades items for the guild instance and such. I would make a list of everything but I can't get on "orz

Aika (Feonir): Kukiko - 85 Saint | Enzeru - 59 Sentinel | Utae - 61 Pistoleer | Tsukebumi - 75 Saint

01-25-2010   #13 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Oh yuck, that would take a while to type out. I'll get started on that I guess..

Edit: someone's going to have to get a list from a chaos guild, apparently they are slightly different (i have access to a neutral and order guild so yeah..)

01-25-2010   #14 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games

I'll do it when I can get on, lol.
Benevolence is a chaos guild (lol-ironicname)

01-25-2010   #15 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Is you dad ever gonna unblock latale?

Ontopic: added DMP and Gatia Sue, I didn't add Van Giwoo yet though (he appears in multiple places, i think its only cold heart and sphinx though?).

Edit: I started to add the neutral guild exchange list. I'm stuck on the guild boxes right now though -_- (type the same thing over again but change the numbers. If this thing actually followed a pattern it would be easier..)

Last edited by Sandrie; 01-25-2010 at 08:25 PM.

01-25-2010   #16 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games

Dunno =w=
I can go to Starbucks tomorrow and use the internet there though. @__@

On Topic: I'll add in the images for them soon.
Added DMP and Gatia Sue's images.

Edit: The internet at the Starbucks by my house was broken when I went today. fffff-
I'm going to add in the images for the guild crop items. Please correct me if I place the wrong image in the wrong slot since I'm doing this by memory/references to the jwiki atm =x

Last edited by Kukiko; 01-26-2010 at 01:24 PM.

01-25-2010   #17 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
Ontopic: added DMP and Gatia Sue, I didn't add Van Giwoo yet though (he appears in multiple places, i think its only cold heart and sphinx though?).
So far, he's only in Sphinx and Cold Heart. He's in a few of the new Iris stone stuff, but nowhere else as a NPC.

I can do Neutral if you want to do Order. I only have access to a Neutral guild room though so I can't do the others.

01-26-2010   #18 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Go ahead mana, I'll type up the order guild ones then.

02-01-2010   #19 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Neutral Shubur's done now, hopefully most of the images will work for Order and Chaos.

Sandrie, if you want to make screenies for me I can do order too.

02-01-2010   #20 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

i can do order and chaos /o/ do you need a screeny for the images? i can do that too x]