League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-02-2010   #21 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
i can do order and chaos /o/ do you need a screeny for the images? i can do that too x]
Yeah, just screenshot all the pages of Shubur's list in both for me, then I can add them. Or you can screenshot one for me and do the other yourself, either's fine. \o If you do it yourself you can probably copy Neutral Shubar's code and just adjust where necessary. ^_^

Toma's been updated now, she's current and all her images except the puzzles are all 32x32 so everything lines up nicely. I'll do the puzzles later, getting tired of re-uploading stuff. -_-

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-02-2010   #22 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
Yeah, just screenshot all the pages of Shubur's list in both for me, then I can add them. Or you can screenshot one for me and do the other yourself, either's fine. \o If you do it yourself you can probably copy Neutral Shubar's code and just adjust where necessary. ^_^
er......ya i dont know how to do that so ill just screen shot everything x]

but ummmm most of the stuff is the same aside from the orb and earrings/ring, do you still want them all?

02-02-2010   #23 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future

Quote:
er......ya i dont know how to do that so ill just screen shot everything x]

but ummmm most of the stuff is the same aside from the orb and earrings/ring, do you still want them all?
Go ahead and do everything so I can make sure I get it all correct if you don't mind. ^_^

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),

02-02-2010   #24 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Go ahead and do everything so I can make sure I get it all correct if you don't mind. ^_^
oks ill get right on that!!...........in the morning XD cause its 3:30 am and im tired /goes to sleep

02-02-2010   #25 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

For order guilds, all you have to do is change "Peace" to "Purification." I'll do it when i get unlazy x_x

02-03-2010   #26 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

k here are the order and chaos ones /o/ as you can see, theyre almost exactly the same x]

order
Spoiler!

chaos
Spoiler!

02-03-2010   #27 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Thanks Pie, Sandrie, Order and Chaos Shuburs are now finished. \o

Also, Dark Moon Princess (NPC) is done, I got the coordinates the other day and added them and a summary.

Going to start working now on making sure all the Instance NPCs are added.

Edit: Oberon and Titania's coordinates and summary added, they're completely done now.

Edit 2: Added Van Giwoo in Pyramid Treasure Vault, I listed him under Elfa since the Pyramid's listed under Elfa on the waypoint system. Also added Gothic Room Levi to Elias, and edited Levi's NPC page to have that as a second location.

Both need coordinates, but I still need to do both scenarios with my Templar so I'll get coordinates when I do. ^_^

Edit 3: Unless there's a NPC in Valhalla, all the instances NPCs are added and have summaries. Also fixed Van Giwoo with Cold Heart location since he shows up there.

I think we're done with NPCs again, except for missing coordinates for some of the instance NPCs.

Last edited by Manabi; 02-03-2010 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Added something.

02-03-2010   #28 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro

Erm...I completed the Empyrean quests. Please check if they are using the write wiki codes.
Had to learn the differences since Trickster wiki is different.

Additional new quests in Elfa have been added but not fully completed.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

02-03-2010   #29 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Edit 3: Unless there's a NPC in Valhalla, all the instances NPCs are added and have summaries. Also fixed Van Giwoo with Cold Heart location since he shows up there.

I think we're done with NPCs again, except for missing coordinates for some of the instance NPCs.
My guess is Chonchon is there. I don't know though (never done phoenix orz)

02-03-2010   #30 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

chonpalm and kazno are there (kazno appears dont remember if hes there though should be XD)

02-03-2010   #31 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
chonpalm and kazno are there (kazno appears dont remember if hes there though should be XD)
Got a screenshot showing the map icon and room name from the boss room in Valhalla by chance? I'll add the location info now, need a screenie to know which map icon to use. ^_^

Edit: I have a question on the summaries.... Are spoilers OK? Err, my example is in spoiler tags cause... it's a spoiler regarding Chonpalm (based on info up through Chonpalm scenarior, so if you've done that it won't be a spoiler). ^_^;;

Spoiler!

Would that be OK? I don't want to ruin things for people, but it's kinda important to who she is in the game. For the moment I left that last bit off.

Last edited by Manabi; 02-03-2010 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Added something.

02-03-2010   #32 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Got a screenshot showing the map icon and room name from the boss room in Valhalla by chance? I'll add the location info now, need a screenie to know which map icon to use. ^_^
i have a screenshot of the dialogue but dunno about the room ill have to check alter

02-03-2010   #33 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
i have a screenshot of the dialogue but dunno about the room ill have to check alter
If you don't have the room, any room in Valhalla will do for the moment, I'll use that icon. We'll want to double-check it though, Cold Heart has a different map icon for every OK stage, and for the two rooms you meet Gatia Sue and then Gatia Sue + Van Giwoo in!

Edit: Chonpalm and Kazno now have the Midgard/Valhalla info added to them. Also took care of Chonpalm's summary while I was at it.

Last edited by Manabi; 02-03-2010 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Added something.

02-04-2010   #34 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

also i just thought of something. should guild crops be added into the NPCs? since you can "talk" to them in the guild room as theyre growing (each of the 3 or 4 phases) so ya just a thought XD

02-04-2010   #35 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
also i just thought of something. should guild crops be added into the NPCs? since you can "talk" to them in the guild room as theyre growing (each of the 3 or 4 phases) so ya just a thought XD
Got a screenshot of it? Wondering what it names the NPC, Guild Tree, or Order/Neutral/Chaos Guild Tree? We can certainly add it, we'll just use the full-grown tree's NPC artwork for them.

02-04-2010   #36 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Got a screenshot of it? Wondering what it names the NPC, Guild Tree, or Order/Neutral/Chaos Guild Tree? We can certainly add it, we'll just use the full-grown tree's NPC artwork for them.
i can get a screenshot but as far as i can tell they dont have a name :x

02-04-2010   #37 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

We could use the name of the boss monster perhaps (when you fight it, its like order...s...something)? Either that or something generic like "Neutral Guild Crop" or whatever

edit:There's no name .-.

Spoiler!

Last edited by Sandrie; 02-04-2010 at 07:08 PM.

02-04-2010   #38 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
We could use the name of the boss monster perhaps (when you fight it, its like order...s...something)? Either that or something generic like "Neutral Guild Crop" or whatever
oh right we can do that o: i have the name of order and chaos and i can get them in their adult form too tomorrow /o/ if you can help with neutral were set =D

02-04-2010   #39 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

I'm going to go ahead and add them and just name them Order/Neutral/Chaos Guild Crop for now. I think naming them after the boss is probably best, so once you get those names we can change them to match. ^_^

Edit: When I checked the thread on OGP's forum about guild crop harvesting I was able to get the names for Neutral and Chaos (Neutrality Orgon, Chaos's Tarantus), so only need Order now.

Since there's also a boss by that name (in the Guild Boss Battle instance) I just added (NPC) after the names, I'll do the same for Order once we have the name. \o

Edit 2: I need coordinates for them since I have no guild crop I can't get those myself. Should be the same for all three. -_-

Edit 3: Well, getting the gif image done will take a bit, they're in png format and have a lot of crap in them (this happens a lot, apparently Actoz isn't keen on having truly clean backgrounds). I have no clue why it's not visible viewing it in something like Irfanview, but in Photoshop it shows up. Here's what it looks like:

So have to clean the tree manually. Gah.

Edit 4: I upped the LDT files to my server (just not going to be web-accessible) so I can more easily search through them (my home Linux box is too slow). I found Order's guild crop name from them, it's Order's Sellistar. ^_^

Edit 5: Guild crop NPCs all done except coordinates.

Last edited by Manabi; 02-04-2010 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Added something.

02-04-2010   #40 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

oks well in case you still need the orders crop is called Order's Sellistar
and the coordinates are 1/1 (1050,1119)

EDIT: k i was looking through my screenys and i dont have screeny inside phoenix's room, but im pretty sure its similar to chonpalm as you dont get to run around in the room and get warped out after the dialogue. but it was a while ago so not sure

in any case here is valhallas symbol

Spoiler!

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 02-05-2010 at 01:55 AM.