ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   LaTale Wiki (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-wiki/)
-   -   [Warrior Description] Hmm.. not quite right? (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-wiki/5972-warrior-description-hmm-not-quite-right.html)

Rtothef 08-05-2008 10:53 PM

[Warrior Description] Hmm.. not quite right?

LaTale:Warrior - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

Quote:

his class's is strength second to none. They pursuit any enemies that fled. Their starting weapon is a knuckle. They are unable to equip shields. They have balanced skills for the beginner player. Weapons available for Warriors are two-handed swords, spears,and knuckles.
Warriors may advance to Warlord or Blader.

The first bold dosn't quite sound right.. and the second one is kinda incorrect. May I edit the wiki?

I was thinking of working it like this:

This class's strength is second to none, they pursue any enemies that flee. Their starting weapon is a knuckle. They have balanced skills for beginner players, and are easy to use. Weapons available for Warriors are two-handed swords, spears,and knuckles. Because all of the weapons a Warrior uses are two-handed, shields are unavailable unless unarmed.
Warriors may advance to Warlord or Blader.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wikicode
==Description==
This class's strength is second to none, they pursue any enemies that flee. Their starting weapon is a [[LaTale:Knuckle|knuckle]]. They have balanced skills for beginner players, and are easy to use. Weapons available for Warriors are [[LaTale:Two-Handed Sword|two-handed swords]], [[LaTale:Spears|spears]],and [[LaTale:Knuckle|knuckles]]. Because all of the weapons a Warrior uses are two-handed, shields are unavailable unless unarmed.
<br>Warriors may advance to [[LaTale:Warlord|Warlord]] or [[LaTale:Blader|Blader]].

kale15 08-06-2008 05:00 PM

the pursuit part is in reference to a skill, it was just worded badly in the description.

Rtothef 08-07-2008 10:42 PM

Ahh, yes I see now.
But thats quite confusing if you don't have the skills in mind..

Chesters 08-09-2008 07:28 PM

I still like...

Quote:

Warriors specialize in spears and two-handed swords, but can also wield one-handed swords and shields. They have moderate defensive capabilities, however, Warriors excel at dealing high amounts of physical damage. At level 80, they can advance into Warlords or Bladers.
I have no idea about the pursuit stuff, it doesn't really seem all that major to me, but I guess I don't have any experience with it so I don't really know.

Khmer2k1d5 08-09-2008 07:33 PM

Wait, they can't weild one hand swords @_@;

Chesters 08-09-2008 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khmer2k1d5 (Post 101221)
Wait, they can't weild one hand swords @_@;

tl;dr not allowed in Wiki Discussion. :d -eats-

Khmer2k1d5 08-09-2008 07:42 PM

I never knew what tl;dr meant, so...

Kudaranai 08-09-2008 07:46 PM

Henry failed again DX

Too long; Didn't read.

Rtothef 08-09-2008 08:53 PM

umm.. no he dosen't phail?

He's correct. They cannot even equip one-handed swords. They can equip shields with no weapon, but are unable with the 3 weapons they can equip (knuckle, 2hsword, spear).

Kudaranai 08-09-2008 08:55 PM

^ My reply was for his last reply.

OTL

Rtothef 08-09-2008 11:03 PM

Heh. I thought mbys ju posts onsubs. lawl ju phail

Sheep 08-10-2008 01:38 AM

Technically all classes can equip shields when un-armed or using 1-handed weapons :U