Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-04-2009   #1 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix
Default Emoticons

If someone could fill in the info for the emotes and set up the animated gifs for me that would be appreciated. I'm going to redo the animations, so I'll need some help.

Icons should be named: LT Name.jpg (high res only if uploading)
Animated gifts should be: LT name.gif

and description just copy from the game. I'll work on the animations tomorrow.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-04-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

flayd is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to flayd Send a message via MSN to flayd
IGN: Flayd/Gospar
Class: Warrior/Explorer lt_warlord
Level: 48/29
Guild: AbsoluteWorld

I've constructed the template for emoticons. What do you think of this? I want to get a few okays before I go changing/constructing the pages for all of the emoticons.

09-04-2009   #3 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute

Looks great. =)

But is it necessary for each emoticon to have their respective pages? In my opinion the current chart suffices, but maybe you can try working in the stuff you put into the current chart.

09-04-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Sure thing. I'll look into that later today.

09-04-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Pauliewoggy will become famous soon enough
IGN: LittleKitty5/LittleKittay
Class: Blader/Explorer lt_blader
Level: 10x/6x
Guild: Causality

I agree, the contents of your page look fine, but I think one page containing them all would suffice.

09-04-2009   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

With the exception of the second line being slightly off-centered, I think this is pretty successful. Although do you think that the Guidebook and the Emoticon images should be on the same line, or leave it as it is?

EDIT: Well kind of too late for an answer, but oh well. The pages look nice, and I uploaded the guidebook images for each emoticon. Obviously not everything is perfect, and we're just missing some things (aside from Shugi's images), and maybe some problems as well:

- The only emoticons I didn't edit were the numbered ones (literally) and the Halloween ones.
- When uploading the guidebook images for the emoticons, I only uploaded the regular guidebook, since that's how it was displayed in the Fashion Shop anyway. I didn't have any special symbol on the corner of the guidebook compared to the ones that were already uploaded.
- There was a mistake in uploading some of the guidebook images. On the name, I just put down the name of the emoticon and forgot to put down "Guidebook" at the end, so some of the plain .jpg images have a guidebook on it. If you manage to encounter this in future edits, feel free to replace it.
- Some of the descriptions are missing because I personally don't know them. I do not take credit for most of the descriptions put in, since they were already in the Emoticon Skills page.
- Some of the icons are still missing, but there's no way I can provide those. =x
- Emoticons without a command are written as "N/A". If the command line is left blank, a small amount of text is italicized and doesn't look pretty. Removing the command line completely just replaces the command space with {{{Command}}}
- The CBT Icons are a little troubling, since I edited the template to write it as "{{{Emote}}} Emoticon.jpg" for the icons, so the outcome would be "CBT Emoticon (Male) Emoticon.jpg". Sure, I could easily go and change the template, but I've already worked on this for hours, double checking, even triple checking some pages to make sure that they are (as) flawless (as possible).

But anyway, I did what I could for today, so I'm going to spend the next hour of the night LTing it up before I have to go to work (in real life) in the morning. D: Enjoy, and good luck on the animations, Shugi!

Last edited by flayd; 09-04-2009 at 06:25 PM.

09-05-2009   #7 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

Please read this if you haven't already. http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/wiki...iki-teams.html

09-07-2009   #8 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

Ok sweet. Just upload images. Forget the naming guys~

I'll upload some more .gif when I have some time