Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-05-2009   #101 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

Just a few pages to fix up a bit, and the Iron City NPC images to fix.

Sorry for inactivity. School was like a brick wall.

... ow.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-05-2009   #102 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light

Event NPCs needed to be added now, I believe that's all that is really left. NPCs are still missing their quests lists, but it'll be easier to do that once all quest pages are added and fully/correctly linking to their correct NPC.

Category:Event NPC - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

Also, for some reason, Gruman's image refuses to load. @_@; Does this problem show for everyone? Gruman - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

09-05-2009   #103 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Looks fine to me @_@

09-05-2009   #104 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

oh i can add in the quests /o/ but im still a bit confused on the whole namespace thingy. should they be written as
[[quest name|quest name]]

or

[[Latale:quest name|quest name]]

or something else?

09-05-2009   #105 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Just [[Page Name]].

09-07-2009   #106 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesters
Event NPCs needed to be added now, I believe that's all that is really left. NPCs are still missing their quests lists, but it'll be easier to do that once all quest pages are added and fully/correctly linking to their correct NPC.

Category:Event NPC - MyMMOGames.net Wiki
Levi Rudolph and Santa Iris large character images, and sprites have been added. I estimated Santa Iris' coordinates from my screenshots. Also I made a map icon for the Christmas Event Map. There wasn't one for that map, it was just solid blue from the interface, so I made a solid blue one of the right color. I also added the event npc category to them and Balloon Dancer. I did a description for Iris Santa, but not one for Levi Rudolph yet.

Oh yes, I listed her map as "Christmas Event Map", but should we maybe make that "Christmas 2008 Event Map" just in case they do something similar in the future? Or leave it for now and change it if the need every arises?

Oh, and we have one more event NPC, remember the giant pumpkin thing? It's in the files (as 100_31_HOBAK01-04) so it's apparently considered an NPC. (Although strangely, the sprites look exactly the same as the large NPC images for it.) My screenshots from that event are on another PC though so I'll have to look at them to see if it had a name. If not, what should we name it? Giant Floating Pumpkin Thingy? More seriously, Halloween 2008 Event NPC perhaps? And what images should we use, it has 4 different states (no color to full color)? My vote's on the full color one.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

09-07-2009   #107 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Pauliewoggy will become famous soon enough
IGN: LittleKitty5/LittleKittay
Class: Blader/Explorer lt_blader
Level: 10x/6x
Guild: Causality

Good work, I'd love to help you guys out w/ the event stuff... but I haven't been around LT long enough to have that info. So I'll sit around and cheer and wait for the next project!

09-07-2009   #108 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

It's a shame that my screenshots from before the christmas event has been blown to oblivion. ;;

I sure the pumpkin had a name (cause you could talk to it for that silly kamehameha skill) , but I can't remember it x_x

09-07-2009   #109 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

I checked my screenshots and I couldn't find a name on it, although, all the screenshots had the top of the pumpkin cut off (and names usually go above NPCs). x_x; Anyone wanna scavenge the LaTale screenshot forum? ;P

09-07-2009   #110 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Took a look at the screenshot forum, nothing there, I found the old announcement..

/forum/latale-announ...t-stories.html

.-. I'll try the official forums, although looking for stuff is gonna be hard -shivers-

09-07-2009   #111 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

"Halloween Lantern" will be good enough.

09-07-2009   #112 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

i have a screenshot of the top part of the pumpkin thingy. unless its covering the name it doesnt show one in game :x

09-08-2009   #113 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

OK, I added the Halloween Lantern. I put it on the list before Levi Rudolph (going on the theory that you were listing them in order of their being in the game time-wise). I ended up adjusting the height of the large image to be 512px so it's the same as other NPC images. It's till larger than any of the others though, not much we can do about that without cropping part of the image off.

For the sprite... I tried it using the full-size one from the files and the page ended up with about an inch of space for the table of information. -_- So, I checked the other sprites, they're mostly 120px high, so I resized the sprite down to that. It looks better, but the page still looks a bit off cause the large image's so wide.

Added a description to it, but no coordinates since I'm missing screenshots, I'll estimate one here shortly, as I remember he was in front of the door graphic. I'll add the skill book to his exchange list once I check the naming of it in-game.

Oh yes, I made a version of the large image cropped to 256px wide to match the others, it came out like this:

Let me know if you want to use it. I'm fine with either.

Edit: Looks like we're going to get new event NPCs in both Belos and Elias tomorrow. The bit about the anniversary cake says you can trade in the cakes you get to Anniversary NPCs in Belos or Elias. So I guess hold off on declaring the event NPCs finished now? Actually I doubt it'll take long to add them, I'll work on it first chance it get. ^_^

Edit 2: Well they lied, there was only one new Event NPC. And that's been added, 1 Year Anniversary Cake. I resized the sprite down to 120px high like the others, it was squishing the content too much at full size. I've already added the exchange list to it too. The description is from the first screen when you talk to it, you can see that here.

I had to add Belos to the Event NPC page, so please check that I did it correctly.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

Last edited by Manabi; 09-10-2009 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Oh boy, new event npcs with next update. \o/

09-20-2009   #114 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Pauliewoggy will become famous soon enough
IGN: LittleKitty5/LittleKittay
Class: Blader/Explorer lt_blader
Level: 10x/6x
Guild: Causality

Looks great to me Maestro, beat me to it

What else needs to be done to declare this event finished?

10-09-2009   #115 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Hi everyone! I apologize for the huge delay in my checking-back in. q_q;; I've been stuck between huge workloads, procrastination, and lack of work ethic, etc. .-.

There are only a few minute things left to do. I will update the first post to display what's left. ~

Edit: A new version of the Help template for NPC category and template can be found here: http://wiki.ggftw.com/latale/Help:NPC

I moved it away from the actual template, since I found it to be a nuisance when wishing to edit it.

Last edited by Chesters; 10-09-2009 at 07:44 PM.

10-28-2009   #116 (permalink)
wat
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)Battlefield HeroesBRINKDarkEden
Awards Facebook Fan

ShoutenM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ShoutenM Send a message via Yahoo to ShoutenM
IGN: Ghost
Class: Mercenary lt_guardian
Level: 24
Guild: Pulse

Once you update the Need-To-Do list, I'll be glad to help.

12-06-2009   #117 (permalink)
ggFTW Supporter
Special
Awards Retired Division Head

Medoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Medoria
Class: Sorceress to_sheep
Level: 2X
Guild: Kitty Empire

How is this coming along Chesters?

Kitty Empire Forever

12-06-2009   #118 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Sorry for the late update.

Appearance aspects of the NPC template have been completed. There are still some minor annoyances, but it can't be perfect. :U

NPC Allen is currently missing his images, and I lack the proper graphics program to tranparify/crop, so if someone is willing and able to...

Other than that, I think that is about it. I'll make a quick check of the thread to see if I forgot any key aspects.

12-27-2009   #119 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesters
Sorry for the late update.

Appearance aspects of the NPC template have been completed. There are still some minor annoyances, but it can't be perfect. :U

NPC Allen is currently missing his images, and I lack the proper graphics program to tranparify/crop, so if someone is willing and able to...

Other than that, I think that is about it. I'll make a quick check of the thread to see if I forgot any key aspects.
Late reply is late, but I added Allen's graphics.

12-27-2009   #120 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Thanks for the help, again.

I'll edit this post with more information soon.