Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-17-2009   #61 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

I completed the little "NPC Template 101" help. I'll be honest in saying that its really not that helpful. >_>; Although in my eyes, the template is rather straightforward or not that difficult to understand, once you know what goes where.

Regardless, if you see any points or revisions I should add/change, please alert me to them and I'll try making the guide clearer.

Template:NPC - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-17-2009   #62 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Pauliewoggy will become famous soon enough
IGN: LittleKitty5/LittleKittay
Class: Blader/Explorer lt_blader
Level: 10x/6x
Guild: Causality

Looks good to me!

08-18-2009   #63 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

I've been working on the shop item images, and just got to Sero. The Strongest level up supplement, and then all the gemstones have a color background. I checked in the game and you can see it there too, so it's not just a fluke in the files. Is this OK? Or should I lop off the background color on them before adding the rest (and replace the two already uploaded of course)?

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

08-18-2009   #64 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesters
The namespaces are all being removed, so the links were made that way on purpose. Not that it's a big deal, but they were set up that way in preparation for the move (of the pages).
ohhhh oks sry i thought the wiki move thingy was done @_@ ok now i know what to do for the other quests that havent been put onto the NPCs =]

ill also start filling in shops with the items and stuff, just cant do images xD

08-18-2009   #65 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
ill also start filling in shops with the items and stuff, just cant do images xD
I actually enjoy doing the images somewhat, so that'll work out nicely. You add the shops, I'll image them up. ^_-

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),

08-18-2009   #66 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

I think I already have just about all the shops done.

08-18-2009   #67 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

Hoorah! Finally it's my turn to do my part in the Wiki!... Although it's not a big part. *sigh*

[Updates]
Amme's shop item images.
Amy's shop item images.
Zin's shop item images.

I got a few suggestions, however.
1) To the NPCs selling weapons and armor, there's Item Trade and Item Trade 2. Should we include both of them? Or should we just label "Price" as "Item Trade 1 Price"?

2) Should we include maps someday? I think it will be helpful if one knows where the NPCs are located.

3) Can I request a different file format for Elemental pieces?

How it was supposed to look like. This is png.

How converting it to .gif looks like.

Image:Earth Titanium Piece.gif - MyMMOGames.net Wiki
What Photoshop can do at least. Looks like a paint splatter. T___T

But if there's any way to take out the white outlines on the .gif image to look like the .png one, teaching is much appreciated. <3;

Edit: ... LMFAO THIS IS MY 444 POST.

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

Last edited by ArturiaPendragon; 08-18-2009 at 07:51 AM.

08-18-2009   #68 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

the gif looks fine to me.

I didn't bother messing with NPCs that have itemtrade 1 and 2, as both have the same items. Maybe I'll go back through and add a note about it.

08-18-2009   #69 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturiaPendragon
I got a few suggestions, however.
1) To the NPCs selling weapons and armor, there's Item Trade and Item Trade 2. Should we include both of them? Or should we just label "Price" as "Item Trade 1 Price"?
The Item Trade 2 prices go after the Item Trade 1 prices, shown here: Keber - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

Other than that, there is nothing else to do.

Quote:
2) Should we include maps someday? I think it will be helpful if one knows where the NPCs are located.
On the NPCs page? No.
Separate map pages? Yes, but that's another project.

Quote:
3) Can I request a different file format for Elemental pieces?

How it was supposed to look like. This is png.

How converting it to .gif looks like.

Image:Earth Titanium Piece.gif - MyMMOGames.net Wiki
What Photoshop can do at least. Looks like a paint splatter. T___T

But if there's any way to take out the white outlines on the .gif image to look like the .png one, teaching is much appreciated. <3;

Edit: ... LMFAO THIS IS MY 444 POST.
There'd be too much work involved to just change it for the elemental stones, and .gif is pretty much the standard for all small images across the wiki, so no, we'll just have to make do with the gif as best we can.

08-18-2009   #70 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

oks i just added in shop prices for some npcs, but for the NPC Sara in Lilliput there doesnt seem to be enough room for all the items she sells @_@ it cuts off after the "Crystal Wand" item and theres like 10 more on the list xD i dont know if the max is 28 but can you add more?

08-18-2009   #71 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Yes, store has been expanded.

08-19-2009   #72 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

We've got a duplicate name with the Armor crafting capsules and Armor upgrade capsules. I noticed it on Lawar's page: Lawar - MyMMOGames.net Wiki Which one should be renamed and in what way?

08-19-2009   #73 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

Weak Armor Capsule (Craft)?

I don't know, that's just me...;

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

08-19-2009   #74 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

i believe for upgrade capsules youre supposed to make a line called

|Function1 (or 2)=Upgrade Capsules

like in the Dora page
Dora - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

which will link to the capsule page (which hasnt been really worked on yet xD)

08-19-2009   #75 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
I've been working on the shop item images, and just got to Sero. The Strongest level up supplement, and then all the gemstones have a color background. I checked in the game and you can see it there too, so it's not just a fluke in the files. Is this OK? Or should I lop off the background color on them before adding the rest (and replace the two already uploaded of course)?
If you can, just remove the background color. Thanks.

Quote:
We've got a duplicate name with the Armor crafting capsules and Armor upgrade capsules. I noticed it on Lawar's page: Lawar - MyMMOGames.net Wiki Which one should be renamed and in what way?
Here's how we'll do this:

1. Remove all the capsules from the shop list.

2. Add "Crafting Capsule" or "Upgrade Capsule" to the NPCs that offer them.

3. Both items will be renamed to include Crafting or Upgrade.

~~~

Also, Elias NPCs have been completely checked, and they're all done (besides a few minor details). Hopefully the rest won't take so long for me to check, since Elias was so huge. ~_~;

~~~

Edit: Everything up to Lilliput has been checked for quality. See "Pages Incomplete." It's mostly the Stones, but some prices are missing, also.

~~~

Latest patch updates:
  • Puzzles are now Ely, Coupons have been changed to Super Puzzles
  • New Jelly Trader NPC in Elias
  • PvP Armor Adjustment (but I don't believe these prices were ever added to the wiki, so they just need to be added anyway)
  • New "Balloon Dancer" NPC (event?)
Will start working on them. '-'

Last edited by Chesters; 08-21-2009 at 10:20 AM.

08-20-2009   #76 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Latest patch updates:
  • Puzzles are now Ely, Coupons have been changed to Super Puzzles
  • New Jelly Trader NPC in Elias
  • PvP Armor Adjustment (but I don't believe these prices were ever added to the wiki, so they just need to be added anyway)
  • New "Balloon Dancer" NPC (event?)
Will start working on them. '-'
Bianca's (Jelly Trader) added, I did her earlier: Bianca - MyMMOGames.net Wiki I haven't added her item list yet because wasn't quite sure how to format it since all items require exchanging 2 or more things.

Pretty sure the Balloon Dancer is an event NPC, the skill says [Event] in front of it just like the capturing Gentlemen Jack skill does.

Also, there's Event skill book added to all Misc shops. And there's new Guild Quests added, now the NPC in the guild room sells the starting scroll for those.

Edit: Just remembered there's two new sets on Toma, I'll re-extract stuff and upload what's missing here soon.

Edit 2: OK, thought to check the list on a few things:

Elfa
  • Imhotep doesn't have Item Trade 2
Ves
  • Bwyma & Trisha don't have Item Trade 2
Lilliput
  • Sara & Luie don't have Item Trade 2

Edit 3: I added the PVP Exchange to Lemy, please check to make sure I did it right. Also, it looks like the exchange template only allows 15 things, but with Lemy and all the different Point costs I ended up with 18. I did combine what I could (for example PVP Counter Attack and PVP Magic Concentration aren't next to each other in her list, but they're the same price so I combined them). Also, there's two where you have to exchange both Ely and Points for the items and it looks like the template's goofed up a bit with those. I think that's why the points values from those two are showing in the upper left of the page. -_-

Additionally:

Belos
  • Muwen & Zoe: Coordinates already there (you listed this under Elias for some reason, they're in Belos)
Elias
  • Levi: added coordinates & summary
Aoich
  • Shadow Ninja King: added summary (based this off what he says when you enter the room to complete the quest)
- - -
I've extracted all the SPF files again and uploaded the new stuff to my server, so it's all current. Looks like our files are in sync with Korea, all of Hell's Door stuff is in there now.

Files are here: Index of /latale/images

Only the CHAR and GLOBALRES directories needed updating.

Last edited by Chesters; 08-21-2009 at 10:19 AM.

08-21-2009   #77 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Quote:
[Post goes here . . . ]
Thanks for the updates. The first post has been updated. However, Muwen & Zoe are missing their Scenario/Instance Dungeon coordinates. This would also be true for any other NPCs that appear for scenario quests. Unfortunately, you can't re-enter those areas after completing them, so it will be difficult to find.

Also, the Exchange part of the template should be fixed. Unfortunately, visually it is even more rough, but that will be fixed later, once all these details have been ironed out.

08-21-2009   #78 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

I've added the Order Shubur (guild NPC). I'm not sure which colors the Neutral and Chaos NPCs were, so I haven't added their images.

http://animemaestro.com/latale/image..._SCHWUR_00.PNG
http://animemaestro.com/latale/image..._SCHWUR_03.PNG

http://animemaestro.com/latale/image..._SCHWUR_02.PNG
http://animemaestro.com/latale/image..._SCHWUR_01.PNG

08-21-2009   #79 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
I've added the Order Shubur (guild NPC). I'm not sure which colors the Neutral and Chaos NPCs were, so I haven't added their images.

http://animemaestro.com/latale/image..._SCHWUR_02.PNG
http://animemaestro.com/latale/image..._SCHWUR_01.PNG
i have no idea that they were different colors xD this one is chaos =]

08-21-2009   #80 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Thanks for the info. ;o

The other two NPC images have been added.