LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-14-2009   #41 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Pauliewoggy will become famous soon enough
IGN: LittleKitty5/LittleKittay
Class: Blader/Explorer lt_blader
Level: 10x/6x
Guild: Causality

Did you change the font? Can't read the menu on the left now. Resoultion: 1440:900

Edit: Much better.

Last edited by Pauliewoggy; 08-14-2009 at 12:32 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-14-2009   #42 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

Not any time recently, but it may have been your browser just now updating it to previous changes. Try refreshing it now and see if you prefer the larger font. (edit, beat before I even posted, lol ;x)

08-14-2009   #43 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Finished:
Added Category= line to all NPC pages
Set correct Location= tags where needed
Switched NPC pages using the LT NPC template to NPC

Next:
Coords

08-14-2009   #44 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light

(In relation to Esther's page and any other NPC that sells Upgrade Capsules)

A page has been created for the Upgrade Capsules, however, information on them will be added later, since NPCs are the current first priority. Upgrade Capsule List - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

08-14-2009   #45 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Finished:
Coords. Need to clone the Traveler's Heaven NPCs and create seperate pages for each instance of them. Then add coords.

Switched more NPC pages from LTNPC template to NPC. Should be most of them.

Currently
Importing .gifs

Offtopic: Just found all the backgrounds/minimap images.

Last edited by Pauliewoggy; 08-14-2009 at 09:58 PM.

08-14-2009   #46 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

I'm currently working on the Puzzle exchange for Rohan. I finally found out a viable way to do this, but it will still take awhile. +_+;;

08-14-2009   #47 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesters
I'm currently working on the Puzzle exchange for Rohan. I finally found out a viable way to do this, but it will still take awhile. +_+;;
The life of a wiki

Edit: Once I get all the images taken care of, going to start filling up vendors.

08-14-2009   #48 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

I finished the exchange part of the template. It can be seen here: Rohan - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

Visually there's still much to be ironed out, but the function is there and that's all that really matters at this point.

And I decided to finish uploading the puzzles at a later time, since they can wait.

Also, Pauliewoggy, make sure you're cropping the images correctly and make the background transparent. Otherwise we'll just have to re-upload over your images later. ;x If you're not able to do that, I'm sure there are other people willing to do it also.

08-14-2009   #49 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Also, Pauliewoggy, make sure you're cropping the images correctly and make the background transparent. Otherwise we'll just have to re-upload over your images later. ;x If you're not able to do that, I'm sure there are other people willing to do it also.
Ya, realized I wasn't doing transparency when I started w/ Ves. Going to go back through and take care of it.

08-14-2009   #50 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryJax
I have the GLOBALRES files from kLT, so I can upload a lot of NPC's that may be missing. ^^ I can send the missing files to Maestro4k if you need me to.
It looks like OGP's files have everything except Hell's Door stuff, but thanks. ^_^

Quote:
Most of the maps in LaTale were never added to the wiki yet, so it really won't be much of a trouble moving the existing ones to fit the links. But that's all for another project.
In preparation of that... didn't really get any time today to work on renaming stuff, but this one is pretty straight-forward. The Interface directory has the interface graphics (buttons/etc.), all the help images, and all the maps. It's located here: Index of /latale/images/interface

Once we get to them the map files will need to be cropped, they're all 1024x1024 PNG images with all the non-map portions in solid black.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

08-15-2009   #51 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

it seems that a good number of NPCs do not have the quest that they offer linked to the respective quests due to the fact that it was written as [[quest name]] or [[quest name|quest name]]. would it be appropriate if i editted it so that it does link to the quests (writing it as [[LaTale:quest name|quest name]]? since i havent really been uploading and the like for the NPCs i dont know if its supposed to be like that or not xD

just say the word and i can have them all fixed in a flash 8D

08-15-2009   #52 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

You can edit whatever you want However, the main focus of course is getting the NPCs finished up. Which should be just about done tomorrow night. Then moving on to whatever project is next.

However, I would stick to the goal at hand, because something might change between now and the quest portion to break whatever you edit

Also, finished importing .gif's - if you see a problem, feel free to take care of it or let me know and ill fix it.

Last edited by Pauliewoggy; 08-15-2009 at 01:19 AM.

08-15-2009   #53 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future

All right, I just started the main upload going, everything will be under here: Index of /latale/images

Loading that page should give the directory listing and show the info below the listing about what is in each directory. Of particular interest is the TERRAIN directory. I found the Ranking Board sprite in it, and the sprites for the Iris Stones are in there too, although the Iris Stones will need to be built from the various pieces to get one image. Still, it'll be easier than trying to cut them out of a screenshot would be. ^_^

Bedtime for me now.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),

08-15-2009   #54 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

Wow, Manabi, you really did alot of work there.

Although... So much for trying to use the human sprites to make my own sprites... Unless there's a layout or something, I don't think I can use them. T____T;;;

Again, if there's anything I can do, I'll gladly try to help.

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

08-15-2009   #55 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Uh wow everyone is working so fast @_@. Uh...what is still needed to be done?

Edit:I just remembered something, the "NPC" of the Class change centers, it's that megaphone thing x_x

Edit2:Okay in the Engineer class change center it is "Solemn Voice." Can't get into the regular one though yet.

And found some old screenshot, its "Energetic Voice."

Last edited by Sandrie; 08-15-2009 at 07:42 AM.

08-15-2009   #56 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

pngs and gifs for both "Solemn Voice" and "Energetic Voice" have been uploaded.

Solemn Voice page should be good to go now.

Energetic Voice page needs to be created and filled out. I don't have time to do it now, so someone else feel free to. If not, I can take care of it later when I get home.

Well, back from the lake

Got several NPC vendors' shops populated. Planning on finishing the rest in the morning.

I've got the images needed to build the returning stone gif. Unfortunately I don't posess the image editing abilities to put them together. If someone wants to, I can throw the two images up.

Slight problem with the |Exchange=Yes.. it limits given/recieved to only 2. Which is a huge problem w/ Toma :x

Check out the page and code to see what im talking about.

Last edited by Chesters; 08-17-2009 at 04:26 PM.

08-16-2009   #57 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauliewoggy
Well, back from the lake

Got several NPC vendors' shops populated. Planning on finishing the rest in the morning.
I'll work on adding the images for shop items if you'll continue populating shops. I tried to add puzzles/cubes to Verun in Elias and totally failed for some reason. If you don't mind could you add cubes to one of the NPCs (any, doesn't matter, just let me know which) so I can start on them? I already have the groups of puzzles separated out from the full images from doing all the puzzles so I'd like to finish up the cubes. ^_^

Also: All puzzle gifs have been uploaded, even the Ely Gain one. Since there's a quest that gives a level 7 Ely Gain I figured I'd go ahead and upload it while doing the others.

Quote:
I've got the images needed to build the returning stone gif. Unfortunately I don't posess the image editing abilities to put them together. If someone wants to, I can throw the two images up.
I might be able to build the non-town stones since it's just putting pieces together, but the glowy-stuff in the town stones is beyond my skills. I was pretty surprised that it's not a transparent background, that's making it a pain.

08-16-2009   #58 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
I'll work on adding the images for shop items if you'll continue populating shops. I tried to add puzzles/cubes to Verun in Elias and totally failed for some reason. If you don't mind could you add cubes to one of the NPCs (any, doesn't matter, just let me know which) so I can start on them? I already have the groups of puzzles separated out from the full images from doing all the puzzles so I'd like to finish up the cubes. ^_^

Also: All puzzle gifs have been uploaded, even the Ely Gain one. Since there's a quest that gives a level 7 Ely Gain I figured I'd go ahead and upload it while doing the others.

I might be able to build the non-town stones since it's just putting pieces together, but the glowy-stuff in the town stones is beyond my skills. I was pretty surprised that it's not a transparent background, that's making it a pain.
I think the game handles animations differently than stationary sprites. If you'll notice, all stationary sprites have transparent bgs, and all the animation ones have black.

As for the cubes, I just added all levels of Str cubes into the shop and put a note that all other cubes cost the same as the str.

Think I just noticed another issue. When a |Shop=Yes is added... it seems to add an exchange section regardless of there being one existing or not.

Last edited by Chesters; 08-17-2009 at 04:26 PM.

08-17-2009   #59 (permalink)
VIP
Awards Admin Award

adipiciu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to adipiciu
IGN: becali
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 236
Guild: Gingis Han

Quote:
Think I just noticed another issue. When a |Shop=Yes is added... it seems to add an exchange section regardless of there being one existing or not.
I think I've fixed it

08-17-2009   #60 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Sorry, I'm finally back after an un-planned outing of sorts. Will be busy for a bit patrolling the latest posts and changes on the wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
it seems that a good number of NPCs do not have the quest that they offer linked to the respective quests due to the fact that it was written as [[quest name]] or [[quest name|quest name]]. would it be appropriate if i editted it so that it does link to the quests (writing it as [[LaTale:quest name|quest name]]? since i havent really been uploading and the like for the NPCs i dont know if its supposed to be like that or not xD

just say the word and i can have them all fixed in a flash 8D
The namespaces are all being removed, so the links were made that way on purpose. Not that it's a big deal, but they were set up that way in preparation for the move (of the pages).

Quote:
Slight problem with the |Exchange=Yes.. it limits given/recieved to only 2. Which is a huge problem w/ Toma :x

Check out the page and code to see what im talking about.
Expanded to 15.

Last edited by Chesters; 08-17-2009 at 05:47 PM.