Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-13-2009   #21 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
Please tell me the NPC sprites are there Q_Q
They are, I uploaded them for you here: Index of /latale/images/npcs/Sprites/003_NPC

In case any of the ones you need are in other directories I just uploaded all of it so go up one directory and check the other directories under it.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-13-2009   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Pauliewoggy will become famous soon enough
IGN: LittleKitty5/LittleKittay
Class: Blader/Explorer lt_blader
Level: 10x/6x
Guild: Causality

http://animemaestro.com/latale/image...PET/PET003.PNG

New pet that's being released next week. The angel one!

08-13-2009   #23 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
They are, I uploaded them for you here: Index of /latale/images/npcs/Sprites/003_NPC

In case any of the ones you need are in other directories I just uploaded all of it so go up one directory and check the other directories under it.
Thank you so much Manabi ;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauliewoggy
http://animemaestro.com/latale/image...PET/PET003.PNG

New pet that's being released next week. The angel one!
Offtopic:Belle and Elle? do want @_@

On-topic:I'll work on this stuff now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesters
  • Muwen & Zoe: missing gif image, missing instance dungeon location
  • Returning Stone (Belos): missing gif image
  • Postman: missing gif image
  • Ranking Board: missing png and gif images
  • Ramua (Town Portal): missing gif image I can't find a gif ingame or in Manabi's website.
  • Red: missing gif
  • Blue: missing gif image
  • Yellow: missing gif image
  • Black: missing gif image
  • Pink: missing gif image
  • Toma: missing gif image, missing coupon exchange information
  • Esther: missing upgrade capsule information
  • Rohan: missing puzzle trade information

Last edited by Sandrie; 08-13-2009 at 09:46 PM.

08-13-2009   #24 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

Sorry, I just got back from other stuff. Massive post. \o

Quote:
I have a question, what exactly are the gif images you're wanting/needing? Would these be animated gifs of their idle animations, or something else?
The regular stand-still pose of the NPC.

Quote:
Also @ Chesters: I think 3rd person would be better.
Yes, on second thought, please change all first person descriptions to third person. Please modify as little as possible though, as in most (if not all) will just need the "I" switched to a "he/she."

In addition, for NPCs without a description, I believe it is in the best interest for us to make our own sentence description. For now, just note which NPCs do NOT have a description and we'll do them later.

Quote:
OK, large images for all NPCs in Elias with a page already up are done except:
  • Ring (Because there's what looks like a namespace collision. I didn't want to risk breaking something.)
That's an image left over from Trickster, just overwrite it and it will be deleted later.

Quote:
I can't figure out how to add pages properly for the NPCs that don't already have pages, but I'll continue to upload images for the ones that are already there.
Just type the page you want to go to in the URL at the top of your browser, and you can make the page from there.
Quote:
Edit 1: Large images for all NPCs in Yong Gyoung have now been uploaded. It lists Shaowee in the inn for some reason, when it should be Kazno. I uploaded Kazno's image already so it's ready for when his page is created.
I forgot which NPC was in there, and I just assumed it was Shaowee since she was the boss. '-';; But it's fixed now.

Quote:
Edit:Created pages for surrounding areas of Elias. No idea how to add the "abilities" divorce, marry, and the Iris stones.
All you really need to do is click the broken (red) link where the description should be and edit it in. Otherwise, you can just tell me which abilities you need and I'll make the little pages for them. (I sort of enjoy making the descriptions anyway \o\)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
im not very good at uploading or making pages `-` but i can add info and whatnot when all that is done =D
Any help is appreciated!

Quote:
Okay I created missing pages for all the npcs from Elias to Elfa(edit:Finished! wow that took a while.). Also added that Levi is the NPC in the Elias Security office.
Thanks! (for the x amount of times)

Quote:
All Right, I did some searching and have found a program to extract the data from the SPF files. So... I'll be sorting and re-uploading because I now have the most recent set which includes the missing NPCs. ^_^ I'll go ahead and upload the missing ones in the meantime, so it may be a day or two before I upload the updated ones.
Thanks for the help, otherwise I'd have to bother Medi about the sprites.

However, please remember to keep on topic, not about the things you found while extracting.

Thanks for the hard work guys.

08-13-2009   #25 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to sleep soon so I'll type out the puzzle/upgrade cap info here .-. (typed twice thanks to me somehow erasing it Q_Q)

Edit: oh yeah before I forgot I think i ran out of room or something in Imhotep's page, is there anyway to fix that?
Weakest (so "Tool Box" is actually "Weakest Tool Box Capsule" ingame)
Spoiler!

Weak
Spoiler!

Medium
Spoiler!

Strong
Spoiler!

As for puzzles levels 1~5 use Puzzle Lv. 1~5 Coupon and puzzles level 6~8 use Puzzle Lv. 6~10 Coupon.

Available Puzzles are:
Spoiler!

I'll type up cubes next i guess .-.

Cubes
Cubes can be gotten with ely, and the amount varies from level
Level 1 is 1,000 Ely
Level 2 is 2,500 Ely
Level 3 is 5,000 Ely
Level 4 is 8,000 Ely
Level 5 is 12,000 Ely
Level 6 is 18,000 Ely
Level 7 is 27,00 Ely
Available Cubes are: (note that there are no physical hit/magic hit and evasion cubes in this list)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Sandrie; 08-13-2009 at 10:36 PM.

08-13-2009   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Currently: Adding missing NPC pages/png images DONE
Next: Add missing NPC gif files. Sandrie doing this
Currently: Adding "Category=" line and removing "return to x npc category" from npc pages
Next: Go back through and add coords.

Progress:
ALL missing NPC pages/png images added

Last edited by Pauliewoggy; 08-14-2009 at 10:46 AM.

08-13-2009   #27 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

Wow, you guys. I just noticed this and you guys are so hardworking. XD If there's a spot for me, I'll try to help a well.

Manabi, what's this program you speak of? owo Sounds interesting, I want to try too. >w</

EDIT: Nevermind about the program part, I don't think it should be asked here. Anyways, if there's anything that I can help with, I'll do my best.

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

Last edited by ArturiaPendragon; 08-13-2009 at 11:21 PM.

08-14-2009   #28 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
SThat's an image left over from Trickster, just overwrite it and it will be deleted later.
Ring's been uploaded now.

Quote:
IAvailable Puzzles are:
What about Ely Gain? While OGP isn't letting us buy them or get them as drops, there is a quest that gives a level 7 Ely Gain puzzle.

Quote:
@Maestro: BANX.SPF\GLOBALRES contains the npc images with their names on them if you want to upload them.

@Maestro Seems city of iron npc images were not uploaded, having to dig them out myself.
I was going to sort them first, but since you asked, I just uploaded the whole GLOBALRES raw. It's located here: Index of /latale/images/npcs/GLOBALRES

City of Iron NPCs weren't in the other one, I think that extraction dates back pre-Engineer release in Korea. They're in what I uploaded just now though.

Heading to bed here, I'll try to cleanup (basically name top level directories better to indicate what's in them) and upload all the extractions tomorrow.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

08-14-2009   #29 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Asking wasnt really for me... as I extracted them and can upload them from here. It was meant to be helpful for others :P Im Glad you did it though, makes finding things so much easier.

Maybe tomorrow I'll work on a sorted one..

08-14-2009   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TalePangya

JerryJax will become famous soon enoughJerryJax will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to JerryJax Send a message via MSN to JerryJax Send a message via Skype™ to JerryJax
IGN: [GA]Jerry
Class: Minstrel lt_bard
Level: 180
Guild: Cookies

I have the GLOBALRES files from kLT, so I can upload a lot of NPC's that may be missing. ^^ I can send the missing files to Maestro4k if you need me to.

LaTale: [GA]Jerry/Minstrel/LvL 18x

08-14-2009   #31 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Quote:
What about Ely Gain? While OGP isn't letting us buy them or get them as drops, there is a quest that gives a level 7 Ely Gain puzzle.
I meant ones obtainable from puzzle npcs .-.

Edit:@Pauliewoggy: I liked how you put a "Return to -city- Category", I'll put that on my pages from now on.

I'll finish up Ves NPC(Edit: Done!) and then work on uploading sprites. (after grinding my nub a bit in LT )

Edit:Other stuff added
Sero's pet enchant item trade

Last edited by Sandrie; 08-14-2009 at 09:02 AM.

08-14-2009   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

@Sandrie: Ya, I did so that each stone would have a seperate page, since some of them do different things when saved @

@Jerry: Thanks for wanting to help, it seems our GLOBALRES is not missing anything. Just the images that Maestro first uploaded were from a diff. place, some were missing there.

Last edited by Pauliewoggy; 08-14-2009 at 08:52 AM.

08-14-2009   #33 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light

To be honest, I really don't think the "Return to.. category" links are really needed for the NPC pages. It's just a bit of clutter at the top and just looks misplaced, when really users can just click the Category link at the bottom of the page.

This also goes for the main town categories, but I believe they at least look more like they belong there.

08-14-2009   #34 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

IMO All pages should have the 'return to previous category' link at the top.

Of course, the decision is up to you Chesters.

Edit: Like the new category= method, looks much better

Last edited by Pauliewoggy; 08-14-2009 at 10:19 AM.

08-14-2009   #35 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Here, how about this? '-'

Postman - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

It requires a new line for each category it belongs to, but other than that its relatively easy to do.

08-14-2009   #36 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Yeah, much better. I couldn't figure out what was breaking my NPC pages. Now I know :P

Edit: Should we remove the "location=" line now? I think the new category part covers that, and we wont have to redirect the location= tags to existing pages.

Last edited by Pauliewoggy; 08-14-2009 at 10:43 AM.

08-14-2009   #37 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Quote:
Yeah, much better. I couldn't figure out what was breaking my NPC pages. Now I know :P

Edit: Should we remove the "location=" line now? I think the new category part covers that, and we wont have to redirect the location= tags to existing pages.
There's still other NPCs that don't reside in the main towns, and also the ones are in buildings from the town, so no. We would have to find a spot to put the coordinates too.

Most of the maps in LaTale were never added to the wiki yet, so it really won't be much of a trouble moving the existing ones to fit the links. But that's all for another project.

08-14-2009   #38 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Well, at the rate we're going, this project will be done soon

Edit: I think the new category thing on the npc pages is excellent. We should extend it to all pages instead of having "Return to x" on all pages except the NPCs.

Edit2: Can't add more than 5 categories to an npc. Only a problem on Postman/Ranking Board. Not really a big deal.

Last edited by Pauliewoggy; 08-14-2009 at 11:14 AM.

08-14-2009   #39 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Quote:
Well, at the rate we're going, this project will be done soon

Edit: I think the new category thing on the npc pages is excellent. We should extend it to all pages instead of having "Return to x" on all pages except the NPCs.

Edit2: Can't add more than 5 categories to an npc. Only a problem on Postman/Ranking Board. Not really a big deal.
(late post, but...) Both categories and locations (with coords) have been expanded to 8.

08-14-2009   #40 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
(late post, but...) Both categories and locations (with coords) have been expanded to 8.
Excellent, thanks