Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-01-2008   #1 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Games
ACE OnlineWorld of TanksGuild Wars 2
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Zegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud of
Default Quest Details.

In my haste, I forgot to make a note of everything that 'was available' on the quest page.

As such, I've added a 'Pre', a 'Guild', a 'Share' and a 'Fame' field to the Quest Template. What I've done so far should be correct except with regard to the required level for some quests and wether or not they are shareable.

Things to note:

Share defaults to 'Yes' if you ignore it, so you only have to set this to No if that quest is not shareable.

Same with Pre (prerequisite quest), it defaults to None if this is missing.

If you want quick access to a template:

{{LT Quest
|Name=
|NPC=
|Location=
|Level=
|Pre=
|Share=
|Repeat=
|Condition=
|Ely=
|Exp=
|ENExp=0
|Guild=
|Fame=0
|Rewards=
|Notes=
}}

[[Category:LT Quest]]

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-01-2008   #2 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

One thing, what is ENExp?

08-01-2008   #3 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Games

Zegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud of

I have no idea?

I took it out of the template and put guild pt instead there... but.. i left it in incase it's maybe something for high-level quests?

08-01-2008   #4 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Some quests have multiple reward choices, how do we format them into that?

08-01-2008   #5 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

hidden requirements D:

--Frenchbread is

08-01-2008   #6 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi
hidden requirements D:
That would be "Conditions."

08-03-2008   #7 (permalink)
~~~ (>^^)>

anieve is on a distinguished road
IGN: anieve
Class: lancer
Guild: FrenchBread?

Hm... Would it be ok to go ahead and add more quests even if I'm not sure of certain things like level and prereqs? I have one up on my test page with a lot of question marks ^^;

Edit: I'm not sure why some quests have multiple pages and/or a,b,c pages of rewards but they can differ by a little bit. How do we document that in the wiki? Or is that an error on LaTale's part @.@;;

TO ~ amaerie - 12x depressed fox :: anieve - 9x confused bunny :: aniera - 11x awesomely cute sheepie ~
LT ~ anieve - 4x spinny lancer :: akiol - 1x confused swordsman? :: aniera - 2x throwy dagger girl ~

Last edited by anieve; 08-03-2008 at 07:41 AM.

08-03-2008   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Supporter
Special
Awards Retired Division Head

Medoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Medoria
Class: Sorceress to_sheep
Level: 2X
Guild: Kitty Empire

En exp == job exp? :X

Kitty Empire Forever

08-03-2008   #9 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Ah, wait. Now I'm confused. The "Condition" box is currently being used as more or less as "Request." Should this be changed? Also, I made it so you don't need to add <p> to the Conditions/Request box anymore.

Second, should there be, as Sanichi said, a "Hidden Requirements" box (aka Conditions)? I know some quotes require things like an amount of HP, and is something that should be found easily when looking at quests. (I think putting it in Notes could be easily ignored, maybe. :X)

08-05-2008   #10 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Games

Heh, noone else had made anything so I filled stuff in where I thought it made sense.

I only found about 35 of them anyways... at this point it's still easy to change things around. I was trying to play too, not just hunt for quests every time I leveled. XP

I've been meaning to start organizing them by level/location too...but I didn't get a chance to play last night though TT

I think... assuming 3-4 is the most quest options we'd have, I have an idea as to how the reward options could be organized...When I get a chance (if not tonight, then not until next week (I'll be computerless T_T)) I'll play around with some alternate quest template designs.

08-05-2008   #11 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

yes, some quests has multiple choices for rewards.

10-26-2008   #12 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Quest template has been updated.

See: Help:LT Quests - MyMMOGames.net Wiki