LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-26-2008   #1 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold
Default Class Descriptions

Hi... How2dothis?

Dunno how a wiki works or how to edit it, but I got this information from Wikipedia and Noe told me we could use it for our wiki. Yeah.

Quote:
Warriors wield swords, spears, daggers or knuckles. Although they lack defensive capabilities, Warriors excel at dealing high amounts of physical damage in the frontlines. At level 80, they can advance into Warlords or Bladers. Warlords are able to wield large swords, called greatswords, or spears and specialize in brute force. Bladers wield dual swords, and focus on increased attack speed.

Knights wield either a sword or mace in one hand, and a shield in the other. Their exceptionally high physical and magical defenses allow Knights to withstand large amounts of damage. At level 80 they can advance into Temple Knights or Guardians. Temple Knights wield the same weapons are regular Knights, but receive a substantial increase in defense. Guardians only wield knuckles. For that reason, their attacks are martial-arts based.

Mages wield staves, knives, and knuckles. They mainly deal area-of-effect damage by using their magic, which is divided into four elements: fire, water, earth, and wind. Mages are great for damage and support at a distance. At level 80, they can advance into Sorcerers or Artists. Sorcerers wield staves, daggers, and tomes. They specialize in high attack magic. Artists wield stringed instruments of many kinds, and focus on supportive magic for party members.

Travelers wield daggers, bows, crossbows, and knuckles. Most Travelers deal damage from a distance. They lack the damage output of the other classes, but they are compensated with very high attack speed. At level 80, they can advance into Treasure Hunters or Gunslingers. Treasure Hunters wield daggers, bows, and crossbows, specializing on high critical hit rates. They possess passive skills that increase item drop rate and gold drop rate. Gunslingers are the only class able to wield guns and specialize in deadly ranged attacks that hit multiple opponents.

* Daggers and Knuckles are available for all non-advanced characters to wield.
Thought it`d be useful since we have class skills and pictures :O but no descriptions of what each class does!

Yar!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-27-2008   #2 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

I did it myself :O. Fix it if needed: LaTale:Classes - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

Should I put the information anywhere else?

07-27-2008   #3 (permalink)
He who laughs, lasts.
Games
Loong - The Power of the DragonLeague of LegendsProject BlackoutCabal Online
Awards Pervert Award

Crave is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Crave
IGN: Cravey#1907
Guild: DiabloTalk

Keep up the good work Dr. Bob =D

07-27-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Sion has a spectacular aura aboutSion has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Sion Send a message via MSN to Sion
IGN: Seeo
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 57
Guild: Frenchbread

Where does are Latale wiki stand as far as it being the
biggest english resource for American players?

~Sion

07-27-2008   #5 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

uh, wrong page bob. That was the old one. (though I think that page is still linked from the main page +_+) Each classes has their own individual pages now.

On LT'd main page, the navigation bar lists the classes, those are the pages :3

LaTale:Content - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

<33

07-27-2008   #6 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

I'm working on the character's pages right now, so I can add them for you. :3 -as I'm doing a whole revamp of the section, sort of-

07-28-2008   #7 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games

^ Okay, thanks Chesters, but remember to credit the wiki I took it from D8. Noe told me to do that, but I forgot.