Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-07-2008   #1 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e
Default Images questions

So now that I took a reeeeally long break from wiki editing and I'm not dead from all my school work I thought maybe I could start finding the missing pictures for the La Tale wiki.

Is there any way to get images other than screenshotting them, for example like that .nri viewer for TO?

If not, would it be okay just to put the images on a white background? I don't know how to make it transparent...and I don't have photoshop :x

Thanks in advance x_x

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-07-2008   #2 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

You can find a large amount of ripped icons at Medi's site, here. However, keep in mind it's a bit.. disorganized, and you'll need to crop the pictures. But yes, white backgrounds will work. (Try searching at the bottom of the list of npcsicons.)

(Also, you wouldn't be using paint will you? Since Paint really kills .gif images)

[Edit] See http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/gene...pping-etc.html , if applicable.

Last edited by Chesters; 11-07-2008 at 04:47 PM.

11-07-2008   #3 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, I already started digging though the files x_x

Oh and thanks for that link, I learned how paint destroyed .gif's the hard way (my poor fail sig ;; )

11-12-2008   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Supporter
Special
Awards Retired Division Head

Medoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Medoria
Class: Sorceress to_sheep
Level: 2X
Guild: Kitty Empire

Also, if you upload npc pictures as screenshots i can put up the official game rips.
uhh, maybe someday I'll organize my rips but as of yet I haven't figure out how (or they are even there) to get the names for all the files, so they are just sorta named uniquely by my extractor.

If you need latest game rips just tell me.

Kitty Empire Forever

11-13-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TalePangya

JerryJax will become famous soon enoughJerryJax will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to JerryJax Send a message via MSN to JerryJax Send a message via Skype™ to JerryJax
IGN: [GA]Jerry
Class: Minstrel lt_bard
Level: 180
Guild: Cookies

How do you rip the images from the game files? o,o I would really like to set up a lot of the NPC/Pet/Item icons on the Wiki. ^^ Thanks a lot.

LaTale: [GA]Jerry/Minstrel/LvL 18x

11-13-2008   #6 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

I have gotten most of the npc's already, but the ripped ones would be nice, especially if you would rather have the ripped images rather than the ss'd ones i got @_@

11-13-2008   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Supporter
Special
Awards Retired Division Head

Medoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Medoria
Class: Sorceress to_sheep
Level: 2X
Guild: Kitty Empire

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryJax
How do you rip the images from the game files? o,o I would really like to set up a lot of the NPC/Pet/Item icons on the Wiki. ^^ Thanks a lot.
I wrote a program to essentially pull common file types out of the game data.

Kitty Empire Forever