ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   LaTale Wiki (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-wiki/)
-   -   A Few Questions (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-wiki/25646-few-questions.html)

BoredomKillz 10-28-2008 03:18 PM

A Few Questions

ok so i was putting in a few quests the other day and fixing some of the "multiple choice" quests with the new template and i saw that quite a few of the quests had numbers beside the request and it looks like this on the edit page:

lRequest=
#Collect 15 ________
#Kill 30 _______

so my question is should i change those quests to match the others? or should i change the others to match these?

and my other question is can someone fix a typo in the quest by location table thingy. i saw that it says "Yon Gyoung" instead of "Yong Gyoung" id change it myself but i dont know how ><

ok thats it for all thx ^^

Chesters 10-28-2008 03:21 PM

1. Yes, change to the new way. Sorry for the inconvenience of being told a separate thing earlier. See: Help:LT Quests - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

2. LaTale:Quests by Location Table - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

BoredomKillz 10-28-2008 03:24 PM

okie dokie thx for the quick reply ill get started on editing once i get back home ^^

sry for the double post but i didnt wanna make a new thread and if edited it i dont think you guys woulda seen it x.x

so i think ill have time to put in a few more quests into the wiki but i have a question on what to put for the location for two certain npcs

the first being sinjo in aoich. there is a portal next to him but it doesnt work at the moment so i cant say that as a location =/

the other is jangjin. he is near no significant spot and doest nothing special what so ever so im at a loss of what to put as a location for him as well x.x

so if anyone can help with a possible location for these two i can add them in when i edit the wiki again. thx in advance ^^

Chesters 11-05-2008 04:16 PM

In the quest log, it will tell you their location. That's what each quest should be saying for the Location.

BoredomKillz 11-05-2008 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chesters (Post 558212)
In the quest log, it will tell you their location. That's what each quest should be saying for the Location.

oooohs sry i didnt know that xD okie dokie then =D *needs quests for them now*

Chesters 11-05-2008 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoredomKillz (Post 558231)
oooohs sry i didnt know that xD okie dokie then =D *needs quests for them now*

Likewise, if you can find any other quests for the NPC, you should be able to copypaste its location from it.

BoredomKillz 11-13-2008 02:53 PM

okie dokie another question ^^

i want to start putting up the Elfa quests but i saw that theres no section for Elfa in the table by locations thingy, just Belos, Elias, Yong, Aoich, Lilliput, misc, Travelers Heaven, and an empty spot. but while i was searching the forums i saw a thread where it showed the warp capsule for Lilliput, and well its the same as the warp capsule for Elfa.

so my question is, is Elfa and Lilliput the same place? if so do i change Lilliput to Elfa? or do i fill in the empty slot with Elfa?

oh and i just thought of another question xD

in the quests by location table there is a "misc" section. what exactly goes there? i know that there are some quests that go under a "misc" tag in your quest log, but if i put all the quests that do go there then we also have no need of a "Traveler's Heaven" section since all of its quests goes under "misc" and misc doesnt really tell a location xD

so ya these are my questions for now thx in advance ^^

Kudaranai 11-13-2008 10:44 PM

Liliput is the city after Elfa, they're different.

and the 2nd question, I have no idea.