MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Wiki

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-03-2013   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MeanieRyuch will become famous soon enoughMeanieRyuch will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ryuch
Class: No-Life lt_templar
Level: 193
Guild: FurryFandom
Default Reviving the Wiki

So it's no secret s2 is happening in the next month or so. I've been thinking on it a long time and honestly what the game really needs is to have its wiki entirely redone once that update is out. I'd be more than willing to help/frontrunner that project and I'm sure I can get support from ogp forums but the main problem is I and many others have zero experience with this or any other wikis. Reality is, if the ggftw LT wiki is to be revived, it's not gonna happen without the original ggftw community.

So I guess what it boils down to is this, who's still around and who'd be willing to help with that sort of thing?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-03-2013   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Not many members here play LaTale. It's mostly just announcements and discussions.

I'm currently looking through the Wiki and someone has not done a good job with the codes and re-sizing stuff. Now that I'm checking, I have to go back and undo everything or fix it.

If I remember correctly, I should have power over LT Wiki but I'd have to check on that.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

03-03-2013   #3 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

if you truly want to revive the wiki i suggest talking to one of the wiki team members for guidance. now that TO is shutting down (or already has) they will lprolly have more time to work on other wikis. if i get back into latale (highly unlikely) i can help as well

03-03-2013   #4 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

I used to be on the wiki team. I no longer play latale, however if you/others are willing to fill the content, I can take care of templates, cleaning up pages, etc.

03-04-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineWonderKing OnlineLa TaleCarnage Blender

Sephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth
IGN: LeArc
Class: Ruin Walker lt_treasurehunter
Level: 197
Guild: Infiniti

I've been strongly considering working on a complete and updated Beastiary, as well as fixing up those Equipment Pages. But mainly when I finish up what I'm doing in game and IRL.
Dissention; 180/Dragoon - Xileh; 170 Strider
Elisevetyl; 121/Templar - TheFameMonster; 80/Guardian
PrettyH8Machine; 40/Engineer - ????; ??/??

I'm sort of back, I think. I don't know.

03-05-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MeanieRyuch will become famous soon enoughMeanieRyuch will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ryuch
Class: No-Life lt_templar
Level: 193
Guild: FurryFandom

Appreciate the response you guys. @Sandrie that's basically what I'd be after. Something like that would be fantastic. The raw info can definitely be handled without much issue.

I'll probably revisit this topic at a later time in the month. For now we still probably have a few weeks before the update actually drops.

04-13-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Hyuu is on a distinguished road
IGN: Hyuuzaki
Class: Dragoon lt_warlord
Level: 196
Guild: DarkKnightsGuild

Hi guys, I'm interested in help out the Wiki to keep it updated, I was making a new Season 2 guide on OGPlanet forums, then I forgot about the wiki, we can discuss there if needed.

12-01-2013   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
La Tale

Saitosen is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, looks like not much has been done as of recently to the wiki. So, I've decided to start working on it when winter break hits. Hopefully, at least the quests will be finished. Any help and all help is greatly appreciated!