Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-24-2008   #1 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Fuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Starting on weapons editing

I'm slowly starting to make individual pages (currently playing LT, but ill get more done when im done for awhile)

I am just copying the format and I don't think any shop outside of Belos and maybe Elias are in there already, so they will be stuck as Keber/Belos (or I can just take it out, but if something is there, then its easier to go back later and change it)

I am starting with the Swords, then the rest in Melee column, then I will continue on.

I would like to do this alone (I will keep up with it) because there are a ton more things to do, such as inputting the towns + shops.

Just so everyone knows its under control and so no one else uses precious time on it.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-24-2008   #2 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Fuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of light

1 handed swords done up to level 82 (Basically where there was little to no data besides name of weapon)

2 handed swords I'll probably do later today/tomorrow.

09-25-2008   #3 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

After having to fix all but 1 page and create another like 10 pages...

LaTale:One-Handed Sword List - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

EVERYTHING IS BLUE
All fields are filled in with something atleast

Starting on Two-Handed Swords, expecting those to be done in about an hour or two

EDIT: 45 minutes later...
Two-Handed Swords are done.

I'm planning 1 page a week-day and 3 each weekend day.
(And by 1 page I mean editing all ~30 pages (weapons + main home table))

Last edited by Fuzzy; 09-25-2008 at 06:43 PM.

09-26-2008   #4 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

There was a reason why I didn't rename and add the info in weapons after level ~62. The area's not open and I couldn't get the names and other info. I was waiting so we wouldn't have to move 4589393 pages later when the names are changed. Apparently OGP likes dull names.

09-26-2008   #5 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Oh, should I stop doing it then and only do ones with locations?

I only did 1 and 2 handed swords so far

09-26-2008   #6 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Yeah, I think it'd be easier that way, until we have more info.

09-26-2008   #7 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Okay, so I'm stopping once it no longer has a defined location

Back to work~