ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Character Types > LaTale Warriors

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-21-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Jhonsons123 will become famous soon enoughJhonsons123 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Jhonsons123
Default WarlordvsBladervsBuild

Hey, i am a warrior level 7 @_@ And wanna know a Good Warrior Build for Spear(so, if u could, post here) and at level 80 what should i become? Warlord Spear or Blader? Pros and Cos? I like funny class, with fast levelup and not boring...

@thnx

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-21-2011   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

For leveling purposes from 1~80, it would be wise to get up to Spear Mastery (Skilled) level 10 with both attack trees. With all those skills, it should let you easily combo and kill monsters faster.

As for the Misc tree, probably only go up to Concentration for the added Accuracy so you don't miss. You'll really want to have some Accuracy when you do Spooky grinding since it's annoying to miss and only have the Wisp's drain your MP.

--

I would say both could level up at a fast pace. It really depends on how much time you invest in it.

If you don't want a boring class, it might not be good to go Blader/Strider. It's just pressing/combining normal + hard attack with the occasional 5th or new skills (Strider; 3rd job).

Warlord/Dragoon provide the same skills you had as a Warrior with a few additional new skills (3rd). You can also obtain two 5th skills if you build the skill correctly. On top of that, you can change builds to Sword if you wanted to.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

07-21-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Jhonsons123 will become famous soon enoughJhonsons123 will become famous soon enough

Cool...and for a warrior spear is the right choose? and next, for a possible warlord spear or 2h sword? (and if i am spear, at 2job, can i change to sword?)

@thnx

07-21-2011   #4 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

It's purely based on preference as to whether you want to be a Spear or 2Hand Warlord.
Yes, you can choose any of the two weapons for Warlord. You get a free skill reset when you advance to 2nd and 3rd job.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

07-21-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

I saw some PVP and Gameplay of Bladers and Warlords and Both look very cool (The boring of blader is difference, cause the comb system is very cool *_*) Still difficult to decide :S

@for while , i grinding with my spear warrior

08-18-2011   #6 (permalink)
Vxe
ggFTW Regular
Games
La Tale

Vxe is on a distinguished road
IGN: MUFFlN
Class: A wild MUFFlN lt_blader
Level: 184
Guild: Infiniti

Hi there! I been a spear warrior from lvl 1 to 80 ^__^
I really enjoyed being a spear warrior!
But there were also one thing i didn't liked about it:
- ALOT of mana pots
Now i'm lvl 107 power blader and i'm really happy with my descision:
- Mana is controlled
And there are 3 differend types of bladers:
1) Critical blader - getting criticals all the time (fast)
2) Power blader - uber strong (abitslower)
3) Speed blader (or something XD)

I don't know much about warlords, but i think they walk very cute XD!