ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Character Types > LaTale Warriors

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-29-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Suuperstar is on a distinguished road
Default What to invest in next?

Quit for a while. Decided to play again.
Currently a level 128 crit blader grinding on Dark Ninjas.

Wearing:
full fury set +4 with a good crit glove
Corala Rainbow Blade + 3 (max phys +30%)
Berkhart Fashion Set
Brownie Pet
Stamina Colo accessory set.

What should I invest in next?
Should I wait till level 146 and buy Orion Blades? What would be the best approach to it? Do I try and find one that's already enchanted? What stat should I aim for and how much would that cost?
I'm iffy about finding a high dura blade and giving someone the supers to enchant it for me. Last time I did it, the corala blades turned out bad. I guess I just have bad luck with enchanting.

Or do I try and buy a good enchanted Phoenix Earrings or Tiger Sign.
What Stats should I aim for, and around how much would that cost me?

Or should I get my ely skills for stats? 15m seems like a big investment. Are those stats worth it?

Or should I use my entire savings and buy 5 ss5 coins and get my 5th tier? Seems impossible for me to finish the quests myself to get the coins.

Where should I be training next? I tried Red Ninjas and it hurts too much. Doubt I can earn back the money for the combo pots unless it's double drop.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I am clueless on what to do next.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-29-2011   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suuperstar
Should I wait till level 146 and buy Orion Blades? What would be the best approach to it? Do I try and find one that's already enchanted? What stat should I aim for and how much would that cost?
I'm iffy about finding a high dura blade and giving someone the supers to enchant it for me. Last time I did it, the corala blades turned out bad. I guess I just have bad luck with enchanting.
It's going to be hard to find a seller selling Orion Blades. If you do find one, it's most likely overpriced (with horrible enchant or dura).

You should aim for the normal Coliseum Blades. If you exchange it, you have a chance to get a maximum of 250 dura with 2 random opt levels. It's easier to upgrade but you'll have to enchant it yourself. :x

Quote:
Or do I try and buy a good enchanted Phoenix Earrings or Tiger Sign.
What Stats should I aim for, and around how much would that cost me?
Phoenix Earring is pretty cheap if you can farm your own Urns and find a level 40 dura accessory crafter.
Getting a high dura Tiger Sign is expensive. The fodder is cheap but you'll need a high dura Tiger Sign first since you need to upgrade it a few times to provide you with level 10 enchant.

The main stats you'll want to focus on are Stamina and/or Luck.

Quote:
Or should I get my ely skills for stats? 15m seems like a big investment. Are those stats worth it?
The +50 stat isn't that noticeable. It's better to save your Ely if you're still trying to level/fund your character.

Quote:
Or should I use my entire savings and buy 5 ss5 coins and get my 5th tier? Seems impossible for me to finish the quests myself to get the coins.
Don't. When you job advance, you'll get 5 free SS5 coins. The only problem is that one of the Blader's advancement quest is kind of hard without 5th tier so it really depends.

Quote:
Where should I be training next? I tried Red Ninjas and it hurts too much. Doubt I can earn back the money for the combo pots unless it's double drop.
Sadly, Ninja is the only place that I know of to train around your level.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

05-29-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MeanieRyuch will become famous soon enoughMeanieRyuch will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ryuch
Class: No-Life lt_templar
Level: 193
Guild: FurryFandom

A set of coli blades would do you good. You don't even need "great" blades to get by pretty well.

As for grinding at 128:

- Red/dark ninjas - solo/party
- Chibi orions (level 140 xenadia - chibi orion room, have someone ir/cannon you to the field of the holy knight save for easy access) - solo only - 30+ accuracy recommended
- Fenrirs (asgard - hanger, ascend bifrost or get ir'd to the save for easy access) - recommended party but can be solo'd - 40+ accuracy recommended
- Inter colo half or full - full will be best xp but 5th tier is highly recommended or else your party will be destroyed in the second half - party only (obviously)

Inter full is the fastest possible xp at your level but the draw is you're gonna need to get 5th tier, which many argue bladers need anyway for their third job quests.

05-31-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleAuditionPangya

frederic09 has a spectacular aura aboutfrederic09 has a spectacular aura aboutfrederic09 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to frederic09 Send a message via MSN to frederic09 Send a message via Skype™ to frederic09

if you're bored with the ninjas and the coli, you can grind the hamehas. I've done 121-149 at Aeria with my earth sorcerer xD

Waiting carefully for the new european publisher for LaTale... if there are one, of course.
And all my LaTale characters will be leveled without any xp pots. Nice, isn't it?
---
LaTale IGNs : Teredic, Wizard lv.70 | Celimene, Ruin Walkress lv.196 | Maerlyn, Witch lv.74 | Frederic09, Wizard lv.70
Audition EU IGN : Frederic09, lv.14
Pangya IGN : Celimene, Junior C

Last edited by frederic09; 05-31-2011 at 09:53 AM.

05-31-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Suuperstar is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the advice. Turns out I can fight red ninjas, just that I forgot to use Rage. Never realize how useful Rage Explosion is.
Seems like there's quite a lot of quests in Midgard for Vahalla, but I just can't seem to get up to that place. Monsters hurt and I fail at jumping.

05-31-2011   #6 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

At your level, it's hard to do Midgard/Bifrost quests without the help of a high level. Try to see if you know anyone that is willing to help you complete all the quests 3 times.

Bifrost quests mostly require you to wait at the top behind the lasers while the person helping mob from the Iris to the top and then kill them all with 5th. Valhalla requires you to have IR so that the person helping can IR you to the top.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦