ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Character Types > LaTale Warriors

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-07-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
MapleStoryLa TaleFlyFFRagnarok Online

Solaris is on a distinguished road
IGN: Fererro
Class: Warlord lt_warlord
Level: 98
Guild: SKYfish
Post Spear Warlord: Coli Set or Fury Set?

I'm a level 92 Warlord (Following Stab and Spin skill trees) and at the moment and I've been rather stumped on which is better, grinding-wise: A Coliseum Set or a Fury Set?

If a Coliseum Set is better: Is Strength or Stamina or other is the best for a Spear WL?

If a Fury Set is better: Since at my level it should be +1, what should I enchant the equips with?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-07-2011   #2 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

for grinding, stamina colo set would be the best
for pvp, fury set

for enchants no matter which you get youll prolly want

hat, top, bottom: sta/luck
gloves: crit damage and acc if you have room (if you have even more room then sta/luck)
shoes: speed and eva/sta/luck if you have room

pretty much it o3o

05-07-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MeanieRyuch will become famous soon enoughMeanieRyuch will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ryuch
Class: No-Life lt_templar
Level: 193
Guild: FurryFandom

Since you're a WL I would give a very slight preference to luck in your enchants (still going with sta coli of course) but make sure have a significant amount of both. Do NOT stack str under any circumstance.

05-07-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanieRyuch
Since you're a WL I would give a very slight preference to luck in your enchants (still going with sta coli of course) but make sure have a significant amount of both. Do NOT stack str under any circumstance.
Alright, Stamina Coliseum Set with very little Luck enchants.
If you don't mind me asking, why stamina and not strength? I'm still trying to understand LaTale's system--got to not think the Maplestory way. x'c

05-07-2011   #5 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer

The Strength gain to your Min/Max Damage is minimal. It takes about a minimum of 800 (or 900) to notice a difference. Damage is mostly calculated by the weapon you use and the Min/Max enchant on it.

At least with Stamina, you'll be increasing your survival rate against mobs (if that happens). Higher Luck boosts your critical rate and negates the chance that a monster will deal critical damage to you.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

05-07-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
The Strength gain to your Min/Max Damage is minimal. It takes about a minimum of 800 (or 900) to notice a difference. Damage is mostly calculated by the weapon you use and the Min/Max enchant on it.

At least with Stamina, you'll be increasing your survival rate against mobs (if that happens). Higher Luck boosts your critical rate and negates the chance that a monster will deal critical damage to you.
Ahh, I see now! xD I'll be needing Super Puzzles for upgrading my equips to what you all recommend, I believe? o:

05-07-2011   #7 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

Yes you'll want to use Super Puzzles on your gears. If you're going to get the Coli Stamina Set, make sure you are above 220 dura (or 230 dura) depending on the option level before you begin to enchant.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

05-07-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

Quote:
Yes you'll want to use Super Puzzles on your gears. If you're going to get the Coli Stamina Set, make sure you are above 220 dura (or 230 dura) depending on the option level before you begin to enchant.
Okay, I'll keep Coliseum-ing until I'll be able to get the STA set with your recommended dura. Thank you all for your help! I'm no longer in the gray about what I really need. C':

05-07-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MeanieRyuch will become famous soon enoughMeanieRyuch will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ryuch
Class: No-Life lt_templar
Level: 193
Guild: FurryFandom

One last little clarification, by "slight preference to luck enchants" I mean make sure you enchant quite a bit of it. In my opinion for a warlord, you should enchant as much or more luck as you do stamina.

05-08-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanieRyuch
One last little clarification, by "slight preference to luck enchants" I mean make sure you enchant quite a bit of it. In my opinion for a warlord, you should enchant as much or more luck as you do stamina.
Okay. So generally on the STA coli set, I should super puzzle enchant equal amounts of luck and stamina with a little of Max dmg increase?

05-08-2011   #11 (permalink)
Special
Games

Follow Pie's (BoredomKillz) enchant on the post above. Only weapons can be enchant with Min/Max enchant.

Personally, I prefer to enchant higher Stamina due to Luck being capped. Players have said that it's capped at 600 while others say it's 800. I reduced my Luck to focus on survival and didn't notice a big difference.

Last edited by Esper; 05-08-2011 at 01:37 PM.

05-08-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

Quote:
Follow Pie's (BoredomKillz) enchant on the post above. Only weapons can be enchant with Min/Max enchant.

Personally, I prefer to enchant higher Stamina due to Luck being capped. Players have said that it's capped at 600 while others say it's 800. I reduced my Luck to focus on survival and didn't notice a big difference.
Oh okay, so not too much Luck on the equips. : D
Thank you all who replied for your advice! xD