ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   LaTale Warriors (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-warriors/)
-   -   What type of Coliseum Set should I use? (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-warriors/89476-what-type-coliseum-set-should-i-use.html)

VirusChris 01-13-2011 11:32 AM

What type of Coliseum Set should I use?

I don't have any of the Coliseum Sets, but they look very good and helpful. I'm a level 171 Strider and I could use the extra Stamina to increase my survival rate against mobs or when grinding in the Coliseum so I don't die early.

If I'm looking for some more Stamina so should I go with the Stamina Set or go with the Luck Set and add Stamina Puzzles on it? I could finally add on some Movement Speed on my boots.

I use the Thunder Set, but with only three parts with +1 on it and the rest regular +0 with Stamina and Luck boost.

Luck increases the Critical Damage Rate or Damage % or was it how often monsters Critical Hit you? I forgot what the Luck stat was important for Critical Bladers/Striders.

Should I go with the Stamina Set or Luck Set? And is Strength really important since the Weapon's Min and Max Power stats make up most of your attack power?

Esper 01-13-2011 11:40 AM

You should look at the base bonuses that each piece provides. You'll see that Stamina provides the better result.
Stamina: Top and Bottom provide TDD.
Luck: Back damage bonus, which does nothing since Striders don't even attack the back unless a party mate is tanking the monster.

Since the pieces provide 2 opts, you can super it for more Stamina and Luck.
Refresh the +0 piece with the highest dura with decent opts before upgrading. If you upgrade the piece first before refreshing, it's going to get costly because of the level.

Luck increases your Critical Rate.
Players have said it's capped at a certain number but everyone says something different. Just stack as much Stamina and Luck as possible.

Do not get Strength. Strength is just like Magic. The amount of damage increase by Strength is minimal.

VirusChris 01-13-2011 11:43 AM

OK, got it! I'll go with the Stamina Set!

And I forget... it's been like 3 or so months since I last play, but what does Refresh mean? Especially refresh for higher dura... I thought you meant the Option Reassign thing, but I just got confused.

I'll have to work hard to get the Stamina Set now along with better Coliseum Blades.

Esper 01-13-2011 11:45 AM

Refresh = Option Reassign.
I just call it refresh because option reassign gets censored ingame.

Riolu 01-13-2011 11:48 AM

He said to refresh the one that already has the highest dura, which means re-opt, tonio funding.

VirusChris 01-13-2011 12:29 PM

Sorry about that, I've must of read it wrong and thought he said to refresh FOR high dura not WITH high dura. My bad.

So DURA at 210+ for best enchant for the pieces to able to add a lot of bonus stats on them. It's going to be a long road collecting the Super Puzzle Coupons.

They do break like normal armor when upgrading/enchanting right? At my level what's the highest level for best stats at the moment and what's the highest level they can go?

Esper 01-13-2011 12:39 PM

It would be best to try and aim for 230+ dura since the maximum dura is 250.

The pieces start from level 30 at +0 and increases by 20 level per upgrade. Level 190 would be +8.
Right now, you can upgrade it to +7.
I can't remember if the armor can go up to +9 but that will be most likely level 199.

Yes, they do break like normal gears when you enchant/upgrade. :x

BoredomKillz 01-13-2011 12:39 PM

they start at lvl 30 and go up 20 levels every upgrade
yes they do break if they fail an upgrade or enchant
/doesnt do math for you to find out armor level thats best for you

also for the dura, unless the equips have high enchant levels (7 or 8+) go for 220+ dura and of course supers. if you dont use supers youre gonna need more dura and at least one high enchant

EDIT: stupid ninja

VirusChris 01-13-2011 12:53 PM

Ah thank you guys! ^_^

Is the success rate fixed or depending on DURA? Also is there a way to increase the success rate when upgrading?

EDIT: And the DURA is random upon receiving the set right? And do each piece have a separate DURA or the same DURA when you get them?

BoredomKillz 01-13-2011 12:56 PM

its based on dura
increase of upgrading is the same as enchanting. mask, title, and remedies work but if its above 102 dura its fine cause itll be 100%
yes the dura is random, but i dont understand the other question ._. you only get one piece per exchange so er ya itll be different for all the pieces you get

Esper 01-13-2011 12:57 PM

Pie already answered the first question.

Yes, the dura is random each time you do the exchange. The range is 150~250 so it may take a while before you get a decent dura + opt piece (unless you're lucky).

Edit: Ninjaed.

VirusChris 01-13-2011 01:04 PM

I remember now... buy each piece individually instead of the whole set together at once... or did I rmember that wrong? Sorry about that, I meant to say if you buy the Stamina Set at once do all the pieces you receive together share the same DURA or they are different fro each piece.

I don't have the Mask nor the Title, but I do have the Adv. Enchant Remedy with me but just two so that would help. To make sure to have an almost perfect success rate to 100% all the way to +8 with maxed out Super Puzzles upgrade would I need everything?

Making a very strong and good PvE Critical Strider is a lot of work!

Esper 01-13-2011 01:06 PM

It's an individual exchange. 20 Topaz per piece with all random dura and opt level. :x
I think it's 20 Topaz, you're going to have to check the NPC.

Adv. Enchant Remedy by itself is not enough. That puts you at 99% enchant success only.
You'll need the Mask to make it 101%.

BoredomKillz 01-13-2011 01:07 PM

exchanging them all at one means still piece by piece as there is no "get all the pieces option" so ya they will have different dura (but of course the slim chance of ases throwing up all the same dura exists xD)

no you do not need the advanced remedy, the title, nor the mask for upgrading. as long as you keep the dura above 102 it will be 100% success rate every time
for enchanting you will need 5% to make it 100% (mask = 2%, title = 2%, normal remedy = 2%, advanced =4%)

EDIT: /shoots jerry ninja

VirusChris 01-13-2011 01:09 PM

Thank you very much guys! ^_^

You've been really helpful!

VirusChris 01-24-2011 07:38 AM

By the way, should I also go for the Stamina Accessory Set? I do have the Valhalla Earrings, but I'm curious if these will also help me in the long run.

Also I manage to get the bottom part of the Stamina Set with 230+ DURA the others are 190 ~ 210 at best so I'll have to go farm Coliseum for more Tears to get Topaz Coins.

Esper 01-24-2011 09:24 AM

Only the 150 Stamina Accessory is worth the time.

Glasses (+40 Stamina) and Bindi (+20 Stamina) with 2 piece set bonus (+100 Stamina). Add on Stocking and you'll get +600 HP + Min Damage.
That totals to about 1640 HP right there.

Playing reoption with Tonio can get costly though since it seems OGP increased the price requirement for it. :x

VirusChris 01-24-2011 12:56 PM

150 Stamina Accessory?

And 1640 HP more? That's very nice in my book especially for a Strider! I can enchant them, no?

Esper 01-24-2011 12:57 PM

Sorry, meant to say Level 150 Stamina Accessory Set.
You can not enchant Glasses, Stockings, or Bindi. It's going to get very costly if you want to get a level 8 or higher opt on the pieces. Add on playing reoption with Tonio. :x

VirusChris 01-24-2011 01:02 PM

I see... so what stats which I aim for on those Accessories?