ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Character Types > LaTale Warriors

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-18-2011   #61 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

VirusChris will become famous soon enoughVirusChris will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to VirusChris
IGN: ChrisYuushi
Class: Strider lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: VirakinWarriors (Guild Master)

OK I finally got my Blades to +8 and so outshine the Advanced Blades and the old Orion Blades I have (and had)! Just need to raise my levels to LV195+ to actually upgrade and downgrade the level requirement of the Blades to equip, the +9 Blades are beastly to have!

Anyway now it's time for me to finally work on the Stamina Set! However I'm in a bit of a dilemma here as during one of my runs in the Expert Coliseum I got another Coliseum Stamina Gauntlet item and the thing is it's +6 and it has 214 dura which isn't too bad! However it comes with one enchant, but I'm not sure to ditch it for the ones I've already gotten with 224 Dura with two options (which has Luck Lv7) or go with the +6 one.

Here's the comparisons:

Which one should I be going for? I've plan to add Movement Speed to Boots and Critical Damage on Gloves/Gauntlets with the rest Stamina and Luck enchants (though I might do more on Stamina as Luck caps at 800 I think).

Any advice guys?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-18-2011   #62 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MeanieRyuch will become famous soon enoughMeanieRyuch will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ryuch
Class: No-Life lt_templar
Level: 193
Guild: FurryFandom

The first if you wanna go for pro, the second if you're like me and like to save money.

You don't have to ditch either really. I have 4 prospective gloves sitting on my RW along with the pair he has equipped. Just don't accidentally pet-sell them and you're fine.

05-18-2011   #63 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

VirusChris will become famous soon enoughVirusChris will become famous soon enough

I do LIKE to save money, but to make himself one of the top Striders in the game I'll go Pro with the first Gauntlet... besides it cost 500k+ to re-opt the second gloves which, unfortunately for me, is impossible at the moment as I'm broke.

Anyway I need to buy at least 2 to 3 more Advanced Enchant Potions so that's like 16~24mil there since there 8mil per Potion right? Better work hard and fast! I have just a week left before the Craft Mask expirations!

By the way, why can't they "freeze" the time limit of the item you got like the Craft Mask so, like, something happens to your internet or you cannot access it for the time being and when you get back online you would still have the 20 days left time limit instead of 10 days left time limit for the amount you were away.

It just seems like a waste and shouldn't you have more time with the item for the time you're online?

05-26-2011   #64 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

I finally did it! I finally got my Stamina Set I've collected enchanted with the Super Puzzles to what I want for the best armor for my character that I possibly can with the horrible luck I have with this game.

This is my current enchanted Stamina Coliseum Set:

I feel like the game "cheated" on me with some of the enchantments especially with the +3x Stamina on one of my pieces, except the Movement Speed since there's no Super Puzzle, and felt like there could be more done to them. I hated how the Cube and Re-Super on my Gloves went LOWER than when I first got it to, to make them better than 51% as it went between 50% - 47% until the last time I got it to 54% which is 3% better than it was before and my Thunder Set gloves.

You wouldn't believe the HELL I went through to Re-Option the Stamina Clip as it was +4 making it 240k+ to re-opt it each time and I wasted over 5mil to get it from Rare Item Drop Rate, Earth Resistance, Magic, and finally Luck at LV5 where I enchanted with Stamina and Luck.

But what do you guys think? Is this a perfectly good enchanted set to have for a Strider? I know I need to increase the levels of the Stamina Set as I lose 1000+ DEF on my character, despite getting 1000+ more Stamina more I equip it, so I'm going to keep on using the Thunder Set until I get enough Wolf Tears to buy Weak Power Stones to upgrade them.

And by the way tonight the Craft Mask expires so I can't really do anything about it.

05-28-2011   #65 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Contradiction is on a distinguished road

They look alright to me. Nice Job!

Behind The meaning of life.
||Pandabearx3||Duelist||Level: 140||Vacation
||xDuh||Level: 163|| Farming mule
||iExpectation|| Warrior|| Level: 70|| Active

Been here since: 8/Dec/09
Will be here tell: A New Deity Starts with me.

05-29-2011   #66 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

Why thank you! ^_^

Now all that's left is to collect more Wolf Tears and earn more Ely to make sure I can buy the Weak Stones.

Anyone know how much Weak Stones I'm going to need or how many Wolf Tears I might need to get them to +8 on all of them?