ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Character Types > LaTale Warriors

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-19-2011   #41 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

VirusChris will become famous soon enoughVirusChris will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to VirusChris
IGN: ChrisYuushi
Class: Strider lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: VirakinWarriors (Guild Master)

Well, considering that getting Wolf Tears to earn Topaz Coins is hard sometimes as I cannot find a party to go in and farm.

So if the level of the enchant is like 3 or higher I should keep it if it's DURA is like 190 ~ 220? Besides I need just Stamina and Luck for the sets right?

Except Critical Damage on Gloves and, maybe, Movement Speed on Shoes.

EDIT: Here's the stats of all of the Coliseum Gear I've collected.

Last edited by VirusChris; 04-20-2011 at 01:13 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-20-2011   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MeanieRyuch will become famous soon enoughMeanieRyuch will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ryuch
Class: No-Life lt_templar
Level: 193
Guild: FurryFandom

Here's my thoughts on the set:

- The helm and plate can work but need flawless re-opts (stam+luck) to make it with the dura.

- Cube down the clip to level 5 and re-opt to stam or luck. Enchant both to 10.

- Re-opt the gloves to level 7 accuracy (or not, since you're 19x anyway, and accuracy is mostly irrelevant by then) and enchant crit.

- Enchant speed on the boots. Cube the rope climbing if you're scrounging for dura.

- The +4 helm isn't worth much unless you want a single-opt piece.

- The first blades are gold. Cube to 5/5, re-opt till the two opts are min/max/acc, and super until min and max are level 10.

- The second blades probably aren't happening unless you ditch min altogether and do pure max.

Note, this is just what I would do with the set, and may not be the "best" choice depending on who you talk to. I don't like 1-5 puzzles myself, which is why I usually say, "cube to level 5."

04-20-2011   #43 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

VirusChris will become famous soon enoughVirusChris will become famous soon enough

Doesn't Cubing "reduce" the amount of DURA you have?

I'll try to re-opt to Stamina or Luck on my Helm +0 and Plate +0 and hopefully get lucky with Helm.

Since I don't need Acc that must I can keep the Luck on them and add Critical Damage on the Gloves.

I don't have Speed on Boots so I'll re-opt to get at least Stamina or Luck then add in the Speed later.

But I like to hear everyone else's opinions too, just in case. My old Thunder Set gear isn't cutting it as much as I'm LV193 now and there still in the LV140+ range

04-20-2011   #44 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

No, cubing gives you back 1~3 dura.

Ryuch pretty much said most of it. The only problem would be your shoes.
Since only normal Movement Puzzles exist, that's 10~15 dura off per enchant. If you're lucky enough, you might get enough dura left to upgrade up to +8. Since it's one of the gears that use normal puzzles, I would aim for at least 230+ dura just to be safe on enchant and upgrade.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

04-20-2011   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MeanieRyuch will become famous soon enoughMeanieRyuch will become famous soon enough

Normal puzzles take 5-15 dura O_o average 100 dura taken per 10 puzzles. He should be fine getting level 10 speed unless the puzzles are really really mean to him o.o

And the reason I didn't say to re-opt the boots is because they had evasion already lol, but I suppose that's another "useless stat" in coli. Stam or luck would be better I suppose.

04-20-2011   #46 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

Ok I'm crazy. Haven't touched a normal puzzle in a while. :x

I consider Evasion a completely useless stat unless you can stack 70+ without a shield. Inside Coli, everything pretty much hits 100% with the occasional misses and outside in PVE, monsters should be dying pretty fast. Only use it has is in PVP and with the boost in Accuracy, you barely see any stack it anymore.

I would have aimed for a level 10 Movement and level 10 Luck and/or Stamina enchant depending on how lucky you get. Doesn't hurt to get about 30~40 more in those stats.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

04-20-2011   #47 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

Well I got 95 Super Puzzle Coupons for both LV1 -5 and LV6 - 10 since they're on sale, I had to pay over 1000+ Astros for them, but they should last me in the long run.

I guess I'll sell the Helm +4 and second Coli Blades.

Glad to know about the Cubing returns some DURA, very helpful.

Anything else I should know?

04-24-2011   #48 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

This is my current Advanced Coliseum Orion Blades:

This is the best I can do as the DURA went down to 88% success rate, and I still manage to enchant without breaking (thank my lucky stars!), though I could Cube down the Strength part to get some DURA back, but not enough to get Min to Lv.10.

Until I have more Ely, get the Master Hand title or Craft Mask, and more Advanced Enchant Remedy I'll want be enchanting the normal Coliseum Orion Blades with 216 DURA (but I believe I can cube it to 220+ DURA given the enchant levels on the blades).

I need to get these Advanced ones to +14 or something to make them excellent?

EDIT: Sorry uploaded the WRONG picture.

Last edited by VirusChris; 04-24-2011 at 12:13 PM.

04-24-2011   #49 (permalink)
Special
Games

For an Advance to match a Normal, it has to be +14 or +15. The only problem is that if you fail, the weapon will break once it's past +10.

04-24-2011   #50 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

Better to go Normal, huh?

What's the success rate on the Advanced Coliseum Blades? I, for the life of me, don't understand why the success rate is ???% when it has a fixed success rate.

04-24-2011   #51 (permalink)
Special
Games

Sorry. According to the chart, it breaks after +9 and not +10.
Here is the chart (scroll down): その先に 遥かな想いを ... Unsort

04-24-2011   #52 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

Thank you for that, I guess I'll work on upgrading the normal Coli Blades then.

Here's what I got from the Re-Option and Cubing down:

Since I got the Max Physical Damage at LV.5 9% and have the Fire element, which is useless, should I cube down the Fire element to give more Dura for the Blades to put in Min Damage or should I re-opt again to try and get the Min Damage as the blue option and add in the Max Physical for later?

Also I have 90 Super Puzzle Coupons for both LV1 - 5 and LV6 - 10, so I can even cube down the Max to make it even better right? Though I need to buy some Advanced Enchant Remedy to make sure I have 99% success rate and then I'll buy the Craft Mask to improve my success rate to 101% (or 100% for the game) to prevent them from breaking.

04-24-2011   #53 (permalink)
VIP

KillerTofu will become famous soon enoughKillerTofu will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ermortai
Class: Bloop lt_templar
Level: 167
Guild: Kirameki

Don't re-opt it anymore. It should be good now. Changing the blue option from max to min would only make a negligible difference in the end result.

Also, don't cube down the max. You'll end up using up a bunch of dura regaining the Lv5 and only getting a few percent (if any) out of it. You're better off using that dura to resuper once the enchants are Lv10. However, cubing the fire is OK since it's near-useless like you have already mentioned.

04-24-2011   #54 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

OK now my DURA is 237... that's very good right? For enchanting and upgrading these pair of blades?

Do I need the Craft Mask/Advanced Enchant Remedy/Master Hand to make the success rate 100%?

So what's the max % I should go for, for Max Damage? 50% ~ 70%?
And what's the DURA I should keep to make sure I can upgrade the swords to +8 or +9 when the time comes?

04-26-2011   #55 (permalink)
VIP

KillerTofu will become famous soon enoughKillerTofu will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ermortai
Class: Bloop lt_templar
Level: 167
Guild: Kirameki

Yes, the dura is good.

For 100% enchant rate, you either need mask, title, and enchant remedy (95% + 2% + 2% + 2% = 101%), or an advanced enchant remedy and one of the mask or title (95% + 4% + 2% = 101%).

Whether to focus on min or max is up to you. Min damage gives you more stable, consistent damage while Max damage obviously increases you maximum possible damage. I'd probably just level the Min and Max damage up to Lv10 each with supers and spend the remaining dura re-supering the max.

Upgrades take 1-3 dura apiece, so try to leave around 15-20 dura if you're going for +9.

Ultimately you're the person who knows your character the best, and you should know your individual strengths and weaknesses from your observations while playing. Not every piece of advice is useful for everyone, so don't be afraid to experiment a little to see what works best for you.

04-26-2011   #56 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

I'm thinking of re-super Max cause I tend to get a lot of Critical Damage on my character. I need at least 115 to 120, right?

By the way, it's all Weak Stone Crystal to upgrade the Blades right?

This is my current build right now:

Cube and re-Super or is this good enough for now? Upgrade it now?

EDIT: OK I decided to upgrade with what I got and here is there result...

I still have some DURA left so maybe I can still cube and re-super, but it depends. How do you guys think?

It's getting harder to upgrade now, but it rivals my Advanced Coliseum Blades now.

Last edited by VirusChris; 04-27-2011 at 01:19 AM.

04-28-2011   #57 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

So how many more Weak Power Stones do I need to get in total to upgrade my Coliseum Orion Blades to +8?

Also are the Max and Min power OK where it is or could it be better?

04-28-2011   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

4x/4x is very solid. I would finish upgrading your blades (21 stones I think?) then re-super the max if you really wanted to. Honestly you don't really need to.

04-28-2011   #59 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

^Ouch... I need to get more Wolf Tears as I can only get 3 more Power Stones, which I need 5 to upgrade them to the next level.

Guess I'll stick with what I got, they're very good blades and they definitely have surpassed my old Orion Blades that I accidentally sold away.

So...
+5 ~ +6 = 5 Weak Power Stones
+6 ~ +7 = 6 Weak Power Stones
+7 ~ +8 = 7 Weak Power Stones

Would it be like this?

After this I have to power-up my Stamina Coliseum set so it will be a long while before I have the ultimate character (to my liking of course) for PvE.

04-28-2011   #60 (permalink)
Special
Games

You can put your blades into the upgrade window and it'll tell you. If I remember correctly, just add +1 Weak Power Stone to each upgrade after that.