ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Character Types > LaTale Warriors

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-24-2011   #21 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Either Stamina or Luck for the highest opt. If you're lucky, you might get both Stamina and Luck when you reoption.
Just remember that it's going to take a lot of time and ely if you want to get a decent accessory.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-25-2011   #22 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

VirusChris will become famous soon enoughVirusChris will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to VirusChris
IGN: ChrisYuushi
Class: Strider lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: VirakinWarriors (Guild Master)

Too true, so that's why I'm starting to farm Sphinx to get back some Ely!

I only have 10mil atm.

Also for the Boots I like to have Movement Speed on them, that's OK right? I like to be able to reach places faster and manage to out run some enemies and hopefully have either Stamina or Luck opt on it.

01-25-2011   #23 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. Most players put Movement Speed on their shoes.
For those that don't care, they just enchant Stamina/Luck.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

01-25-2011   #24 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

VirusChris will become famous soon enoughVirusChris will become famous soon enough

OK where do I get the Warrior Badges and Recipes for the Advanced Accessories? The Sapphire Coins are going to be a pain though... also should go for Stamina and/or Luck on the Accessory Set when I get it?

And I have 30mil atm, thanks to the Sphinx but I want to keep on saving until I have at least 200mil or more!

Is there a way to recharge the time on the Enchant Mask or do I have to buy another one?

01-25-2011   #25 (permalink)
Special
Games

You can only get those in Hardcore. It's really hard to solo so you'll need another partner (preferably a Bard/Minstrel to heal you).

I prefer the Stamina Accessory Set since HP is better. Players say this and that about Luck being capped with random values that I don't even want to bother believing them. All my Luck just comes from enchantments.

You have to buy a new Mask. :x

01-25-2011   #26 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

I had a feeling... :<
How much are they in the FM? Maybe I can buy them.

So unless I'm like LV19x I'll have to bring at least a Minstrel to heal me to at least solo a bit on my own? I guess I'll go looking around for a party for Hardcore later when I get the necessary Ely and Stamina Set.

And HP is definitely better.... having more health to survive attacks is a huge plus for me and well Strider's DEF suck so having higher HP is a must.

Curse you Mask... why do I have to buy a new one! And getting the Master of Hand guidebook for enchant is like 100mil or so right? Good lord... I hope the success rate is 100% upon earning the title.

01-25-2011   #27 (permalink)
Special
Games

I think it was ~80k per Warrior Badge or some crazy price since it's not easy to collect a lot. Recipe prices vary depending on what you're getting. Stockings, Glass, and Bindi Recipes seem to be pretty common in Hardcore so they should be cheap.

I don't even think at 19x you'll be able to solo. They hit very HARD.

Prices for MasterHand went up to like 200mil or more (I think).

01-25-2011   #28 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

=_=;

Where do I get these Master of Hand guidebook? I rather find it than buy it.

And I saw the price for a stack of Warrior Badges... 8mil.
Hell no! I'll go into Hardcore myself and grind for those things! Though I do have 9 Warrior Badges left.

Thank you very much, you've been very helpful.

01-25-2011   #29 (permalink)
Special
Games

You can currently get them from the Golden Egg event but the rate of getting it is like 1%. :x
Getting the Geese is hard too.

01-25-2011   #30 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

Already got one Goose of the Golden Egg... but the Ugly Pet... I need to do some Expert Coliseum to level that up pronto!

Well I already got my Brownie to Lv20 already thanks to that Coliseum so I guess it couldn't hurt... plus I have the Pet Nostrum Potions to speed up leveling.

If I get the 24k or whatever the highest one is do I get more items or a higher chance of getting a rare item?

01-25-2011   #31 (permalink)
Special
Games

I've heard that 18k has the higher chance to receive Masterhand but there's no proof anywhere. I've been mostly getting emotes from the eggs.

You can try it but there's no guarantee that you'll get the book.

01-25-2011   #32 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
I've heard that 18k has the higher chance to receive Masterhand but there's no proof anywhere. I've been mostly getting emotes from the eggs.

You can try it but there's no guarantee that you'll get the book.
Theoretically the 18k has a higher drop rate because there is less stuff in there. I would offer to crunch numbers but I just came back from a 3 hour class so I don't want to do anything right now x_x.

but in the client files both 18/24k has a drop rate of "1" for masterhands, meaning it's a 1 out of the total (whatever it happens to be).

01-25-2011   #33 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirusChris
Curse you Mask... why do I have to buy a new one! And getting the Master of Hand guidebook for enchant is like 100mil or so right? Good lord... I hope the success rate is 100% upon earning the title.
The title gives you 2% increased enchant rate, so you'd have 97% enchant rate.

01-25-2011   #34 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

I have the Advanced Remedy Potions and I'll try to buy another mask, but having the title will definitely help.

01-26-2011   #35 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

Does it matter what DUR the Advanced Coliseum Accessories are? Since you cannot enchanted them, there's no point right?

By the way I got the Advanced Coliseum Stamina Bindi from the Hardcore area.

01-26-2011   #36 (permalink)
Where is MetalGarurumon?
Games
La TaleLegend of EddaElswordLeague of Legends

WarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really nice

Yes sir. You are correct.

Just the level of enchants matter on the accessories.

Congrats to you!

01-26-2011   #37 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

Why thank you, unfortunately for me the Bindi is a LV1 Stamina Enchant on it.

Last edited by VirusChris; 01-26-2011 at 01:07 PM.

04-07-2011   #38 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

OK, I finally have all 5 pieces of the Coliseum Stamina Set with three pieces having 227 ~ 229 DURA on it and the last two with 214 DURA.

Is this good for now? I'll post a screenshot of them when I have the time to show them and their options.

Last edited by VirusChris; 04-19-2011 at 08:47 AM.

04-19-2011   #39 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

I gotten another Coliseum Stamina piece during a run in the Coliseum.

Should I keep the DURA 215 Stamina Helm with two options

or

Do I keep the DURA 192 ~ 196 Stamina Helm+4 with only one option?

04-19-2011   #40 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195

remember that the level of the enchants already on them plays a huge part in whether you should keep them or not o3o

you should aim for something with 220 dura or more, prolly better to shoot for 230+ dura though
the enchant levels should be high enough for you to get to two (or one if you only one want stat) to have about 115-120 dura left after enchanting. a high enchant (lvl 5+) and a low enchant (below lvl 5) is good, but if you want to resuper it might be better to try and get both at high enchant levels.