ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Character Types > LaTale Warriors

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-03-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Archae is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Archae
IGN: Psywizard / Caramelcorn
Class: Wizard / Shaman to_dragon
Level: 40 / 6x
Default Enchantments for warriors

I am quite confused about enchantments. From what I have heard, the best thing to put on a two handed sword is min/max sword damage.

I would like to know if that is true for all levels or if its only true for higher levels. Would strength enchantments add more damage before certain levels?

Also, does enchanting make a difference at levels such as level 40? or is it only useful at higher levels and it is not worth the money now?

If someone could give a general guide to what to enchant for warriors, could you kindly give me one? (Only one I know is probably speed for shoes)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-03-2012   #2 (permalink)
VIP

KillerTofu will become famous soon enoughKillerTofu will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ermortai
Class: Bloop lt_templar
Level: 167
Guild: Kirameki

If you're leveling your first character, you probably shouldn't have to worry about enchants too much at level 40 unless you have the ely to spare. At lower levels, you don't have access to the higher leveled puzzles, so enchants aren't as effective as they can be and make less difference before Lv60/80. The exception is if you have access to Colosseum equipment, which can enchant all the way to Lv10+ even when the equipment levels are still Lv20/30.

Here's a quick, general guide for enchanting for all classes, with suggested stats roughly in order or priority:

Weapon: Phys/Magic Max/min, and accuracy if needed; Stamina/Luck for dagger mages
Shield, if available: Physical damage decrease (PDD) if you're a knight/temp/holy; Stamina/Luck otherwise
Boots: Speed, or Stamina/Luck if you feel like you're fast enough
Gloves: Critical damage and perhaps accuracy if needed
Everything else: Stamina/Luck

Most in the community don't recommend strength due to the trivial amount of damage it adds (around 0.5-1 points per point of damage per point of strength). On the other hand, even enchanting one piece of equipment with stamina can boost your HP by over a hundred, and luck is great for helping your critical rate, which will be the biggest driver of your endgame damage. It's generally your choice on how much you want you want to distribute between the two stats when you're enchanting.

02-03-2012   #3 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

^ This guy said it all right the first time.

02-03-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Archae is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Archae
IGN: Psywizard / Caramelcorn
Class: Wizard / Shaman to_dragon
Level: 40 / 6x

Oh thanks for the reply.

When is "fast enough" by the way? How much movement speed is that?

and...

I've always wanted to ask this
Do elemental damages affect non mages? e.g. fire attack damage for engineer's flame turrets and earth attack damage for sword makes you do more damage to monsters weak to earth?

Last edited by Archae; 02-04-2012 at 12:37 AM.

02-04-2012   #5 (permalink)
VIP

KillerTofu will become famous soon enoughKillerTofu will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ermortai
Class: Bloop lt_templar
Level: 167
Guild: Kirameki

"Fast enough" probably depends on your latency and personal preference. I have 90-100ish ping and usually like having 30-40 speed, but others seem to like putting 70+ speed on their boots.

As for the elemental attribute enchants, I don't know much about them, but they're generally not popular because they add only a small, flat amount of damage to attacks.

02-04-2012   #6 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

for speed most ppl tend to like to get as much as they possibly can, just cause it makes things more convenient and is better in pvp. i went through lvls 1-150 with 0 speed and now i have about 60 and cant live without it qq

for element attribute dont let the name fool you. it does nothing for element specific attacks (flame turrets and magic) and is "meant" for the other classes. as killertofu said it gives a small bit of raw damage. you can think of it like strength stat but far far far far more useless