ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Guides > LaTale Warrior Guides

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-22-2009   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy
Default LaTale's Spear Warrior handbook

Hello there~
After a long time of thinking and humbling. I decided to make a small guide for spinning spear warriors. For me, the warrior class is the one I know the best, I fail at the other classes. So, why not do I guide about warriors in my own little style?
If you see any errors please point them out, I want to make this guide as good as possible~ <3

*I'm not done with the guide, so please be patient~
If you see any errors, please tell me~

[Content]
(So far)
Why warriors?
Pros and Cons with spear warriors
- Pros
- Cons
Skills

- Passive Skills
- Active skills

- Skill trees
- Concentration or Rage?

Warrior training
- Grinding
- Level 40
- Level 50
- Level 60

- Level 70
- Level 80

Tips from warriors
- Grinding
- Equipment
- Other
Credits

Why warriors?

Warriors are the strongest class in LaTale and will surely kick some monster butt. They are also very beginner frendly~ So if you're new to the game, try out the Warrior class~ Warriors uses swords, Knuckles and Spears. Though, I'd recommend you to only use Knuckles when being a knight. But it's up to you.
As said, we have the best strength in the whole game and is theirfore the best attackers. We can mob monster pretty well, but not as good as the knight who has the best Defence and HP in the game.
I like the warrior class the most in LaTale(After that comes the Explorer. ;D), We have awesome damage, awesome skills and awesome weapons. Plus if we choose to become a Blader at level 80, We have two swords, are pretty fast and awesome combos. Though, I'd say that this guide is for those who want to continue to use the spear after getting to Level 80. (Becoming a Warlord then.)

Pros & Cons with spear warriors

Pros:
We're good attackers. Strenght FTW.
We can reach the monsters pretty well with our spears.
We can attack from both the back and the front. Cool!
Our skills are flashy, awesome and does a really good amount of damage!
We're pretty fast.
Awesome combos.

Cons:
Our SP sucks.
Even though our defence & HP isn't that bad, We still have a rather big chance of dying. Which bring us to our next point:
Close combat = High chance of getting mobbed to death. Be on your watch.
Spears are weaker then Swords. Theirfore, less damage.
We don't have any good support skills. Therefore, we can't support other players. Sowwy gais. ;w;

Skills

I will only go through the Spear skill tree(and the other skills of cource), not the sword one. It's Spear guide, what did you expect?

Passive skills:

Spear Mastery [Novice]

Required Level: 1
Max Level: 5
Points Used: 1
Price: 100 Ely
Type: Passive
Description: Increases hit rate for Spears by 1% per level.
My notes: This is a MUST HAVE skill. You have to have it because 1, it icreases the hit rate for your spear and 2, you have to have it so that you can get your spear attacking skills. Don't ask, GET IT.

Spear Mastery [Skilled]

Required Level: 15
Max Level: 10
Price: 7,500 ely
Prerequisites: Spear Mastery [Novice] Level 5
Description: Increases Spear Damage by 1% per skill level.
My notes: Another, "Don't ask, just get it" skill.

Spear Mastery [Expert]

Required Level: 30
Price: 27,000 Ely
Prerequisites: Spear Mastery [Skilled] Level 10
Description: Raises skill damage of Spear attacks.
My notes: Yet another "Why are you even asking? Get it!" Skill. It rises your skill damage by 2% per level.

Strength Upgrade

Required Level: 5
Description: Increases strength by 3% per level.
My notes: Don't Have much to say about this, 3% Strength per Level? Do want~

Mind Concentration

Price: 7500 Ely
Prerequisites: Concentration Level 10
Description: Increases Evasion Rate by 1% a level.
My notes: If you're going for the Concentration skill tree, this is a must get skill. Okey~?

Scar

Required Level: 40
Price: 52000 Ely
Prerequisites: Mind Concentration Level 10
Description: A 20 second wound that continually does damage to the enemy.
My notes: The wiki says this: "Bleeding damage : 10 + 2 per skill level, hits about 13 times.". So, It's a pretty good skill. Get it if you're going for Concentration~

Rage Explosion

Required Level: 45
Price: 27000 Ely
Prerequisites: Rage
Description: Critical damage increases 5% per level while in Rage status
My notes: A must get skill if going for the Rage skill tree. The damage is <3.

Bloodthirsty Aura

Points Used: 2
Prerequisites: Threatening Gaze Level 5
Description: Raises yourself and your party member's critical damage by 2% per level
My notes: This is the ONE AND ONLY support skill a warrior have. But, I'd say that it isn't worth getting it. So, let this one skill pass.

Active skills

Windmill
Animated

Required Level: 1
Max Level: 3
SP Cost: 21
Type: Active
Prerequisites:
Spear Mastery [Novice] Level 1
Description: A skill in which the spear is spun around for a 4-hit attack that damages enemies in front of and in back.
My notes: Get it. It's not an option, GET IT. It's the basic skill in the spinning spear build. So, GET IT~ It has a pretty good reach and the monsters doesn't have to stand too close to you. But they still need to be fairly close to you.

Air Wall
Animated

Required Level: 20
SP Cost: 40
Price: 10000 Ely
Prerequisites: Windmill Level 3
Description:
A skill in which the spear is spun around for a 4-hit attack that damages enemies in front of and in back.
My notes: The second skill the the spinning spear skill tree. Get it~ No questions asked~ I'd say that this is a quite annoying attack, unlike Windmill the monsters have to be pretty close to you to get hit. Which might lead to many awkward moments with doing the skill and not hitting the monsters. Believe me, I've done that a million times. <_>

Multiple Lance
Animated

SP Cost: 66
Prerequisites: Windmill Level 3
Description: A strong 3-hit attack to enemies in front of your character.
My notes: This is probably the only skill in the Spinning spear skill tree that only hit the monsters that are infront of you. It will be a bit odd using this skill when you've just learning it, because all the skills you've had so far hits both from your front and bacl. But you'll get used to it eventually~
It's a good skill though~

Increase Lance
Animated

Required Level: 60
Points Used: 2
SP Cost: 95
Price: 126000 Ely
Prerequisites: Multiple Lance Level 3
Description: Hit enemies both in front and in back of your character, but the back range isn't so great.
My notes: As the Description says, it hits both from your back and front but the back rage isn't that good. Kinda like Windmill, then? It's an awesome skill with awesome damage, you'll love it. Because I do love it~ ;D

Concentration
Animated

SP Cost: 15
Price: 1000 Ely
Prerequisites: Strength Upgrade Level 5
Description: Increases Hit rate by 1% a level
My notes: Well, this is the basic skill in the Concentration skill tree... I don't know what more to say, I actually used Concentration at first, but changed to Rage later. But anyway, Concentration is good if you want to hit monsters more often.

Rage
Animated

SP Cost: 10
Price: 7500 Ely
Prerequisites: Strenght Upgrade Level 5
Description: Physical attack power increases by 1% per level for a certain duration
My notes: Rage is good if you want to make high damage on the monsters, but you won't hit monsters as often as when you have concentration. What a pity~

Berserker Drive

Required Level: 60
SP Cost: 160
Prerequisites:
Rage Explosion Level 10
Description: Will reduce Max HP by a certain amount, raise Max SP by 1/2 of Max HP lost, and raise strength for 60 seconds. Levels deducted/gained depend on level.
My notes: I haven't been able to get this skill yet. But from what I can see, I think it's a pretty good skill~
OKEY, I've managed to get this skill at last. It only stole all my ely but whatever~ When you put your first point into it you'll notice you won't be able to use it. If you hover you mouse/clicker on top of it you'll notice you'll need to have you HP on a certian level before you can activate it. It's a "dary" skill and you need to be fast when you use it. Because, for example, Right now my max HP is 1667(level 71, I have my cherry spear that gives me a bit more HP.), I can't use the skill until my HP is on 520, which is kinda in the danger zone, at least for me. So I'll say this, it may be an good skill, but be careful when you use it.

Overpowering Gaze

Required Level: 25
SP Cost: 30
Price: 10000 Ely
Description: Lowers targets' attack power around the caster by 2% per level
My notes: In my opinion, I don't think that you've got much use of this skill. So don't mind this one. I'd say that you only should take this skill if you feel like "dare to be different". Otherwise, no.

Threatening Gaze

Required Level: 35
SP Cost: 30
Price: 27000 Ely
Type: Actve
Prerequisites: Overpowering Gaze Level 5
Description: Lowers targets' defenses around the caster by 10% + 2% per level
My notes: Same thing as Overpowering Gaze , no need to get this~ <_>

Skill trees

*Still working here too :v*

Concentration or Rage?

A question I often hear is "Should I take Cocentration or Rage?", So I thought I should bring it up here:
Concentration and Rage are both two fantastic skills. You can however not have them at the same time. You have to choose one.
Concentration will increace your hit rate, which pretty much mean that you won't miss so often. You will however do less damage then a person with Rage. Rage will increase physical attack power, which pretty much means you'll do ALOT of damage while having it activated. You'll however miss more often then a person with Concentrations.
It's a rather hard choice, as I said, they are both two fanstasic skills. If I had to recommend one of those, I'd say Rage. But it's completely up to you to decide.
So what do you want?
Do you want to hit more often but do less damage?
Do you want to do more damage but hit less often?
It's completely up to you.

Last edited by LaTale; 09-11-2010 at 06:13 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-22-2009   #2 (permalink)
Games

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold

Warrior training

I'm gonna be honest and say that I'm really bad at knowing where to grind, train and such. The only levels I'm sure about the grinding is actually level 50-60+. Possibly 40+. But thats only because I've been stuck on those levels for so long and I know it SO WELL. So this guide will be really lousy on this point. BUT, I think the only levels where you actually HAVE to grind is level 40-60+. Probably Level 70+ too, but I'm not there yet. (I was actually gonna write this guide once I hit 80, but I figured out with the speed I'm going with now I will be 80 next year.)
But, During you level 1-40 levels you can pretty much only level by doing quests. Seriously. I just started a explorer, I'm just now level 32 and I pretty much only did quests. I haven't done ANY dungeon quests yet though. I might have gone killing some monsters after I've done all my quests, but that was only monsters that had something to do with my old quests, like Jack-o-Laterns. But I only went and killed them when I had like 89% exp or something like that.

Grinding

As I said earlier, I will only cover for 40-60. Those are the toughest levels to level in, At least for me.

Level 40

You'll spend most of your time in Dark Moon Castle in your 40s. But you'll visit Desert Fields and Dark Forest for quests. o;

How to get in: You have to have the Ignate skill that you get from a quest from Ignate during level 15.
Monsters: Shadow Ninja Blue,
Shadow Ninja Red, Shadow Ninja Purple, Shadow Ninja Black, Shadow Ninja White, Mechapring/Mechapring Original, Canine God & Ghost Warrior.
Dungeon: Moon of the 16th Day
Tips: During you early 40+ levels I would suggest that you should keep yourself on the "Ninja Area". I mean: If you see Mechapring, Mechapring Original, Canine Dog or Ghost Warrior, You are at the wrong place.
Mechapring can kick your ass, Mechapring Original will kick your ass, Canine Dog can also kick your ass and Ghost warrior will make your ass cease to exist. So if you see them, change room.
Shadow Ninja White hides rather deep into the castle, so I belive you have to cross a room with Canine Dogs to get to a room with white ninjas and a Iris stone. Now, I do believe by that time you should be able to kill some Canine Dogs, but they can be really difficult. So I'd suggest that you go with a party to kill them. DO NOT MOB CANINE DOGS! At least not in your early 40s, their jump attack makes you flinch for a bit and lots of Canine Dogs attacking you might lead you to a certian death. You can probably also kill Mechaprings, but mob them and you might have some problems.

Take every quest you have to the Dark Moon Castle and do them. When you come to your late 40s, go and grind at Shadow Ninja White. They give quite good exp then. You should grind there during... ...prehaps level 47-50. You'll get used to it~

Don't forget to the the quests in Dark Forest & Desert Field.

How to get in: Go to Aoich and go through the portal on the right side of the city.
Monsters:
Prispring, Axe Beak, Blood Cube, Liquid Cube, Shotaro/Tone-Deaf Shotaro, Berserker Sandman
Tips:
Now, Jady tipped that you could grind at Prisprings at mid-40s. Be careful, Prisprings likes to mob you. ALOT. I don't know how many times I've died because of a group of Prispring decided to gather where I walked. But they give good exp, so it should make up for it. :3 Just make sure you got alot of potions, good defence and/or possibly a party.
Ps, Watch out for Berserker Sandman, They show no mercy for cute level 40 warriors.

Level 50

Level 50 is a part of the "hell leveling", it's probably the most difficult levels before secound job advancement. You have a VERY few quests here so most of the time you'll spend your time grinding~ You have three different places to go to:

How to get in: You have to go through the Pyramid Ruins and get to the Airway. There is a portal to Saurus Fields there.
Monsters: PurpleHusu, Sabre Tiger, Sabre Tiger King, Bronto, Stego, Strong Stego & Ptera.
Tips: Saurus Fields will help you a bit in your early 50s. Do all the quests you have here and after that go and grind at Pteras. It's easy like that. However, Pteras are on Level 54, so don't go and grind there directly. Prehaps with a party, but don't try too much alone during Level 50-52.

How to get in: Go through the Dark Forest and on Dark Forest 4 there should be a portal the leads to Foe Mansion.
Monsters: Victor, Vampanelar & Specter.
Dungeon: Gothic Room
Tips: This is only a suggestion grinding place. If you get tired of grinding on Skeleton or Pteras. If you do get tired of them, go and grind on Vampanelars, it's a nice change.

How to get in: You have to go through the Desert Field and go to Desert Field 7. There is a portal to the Pyramid Ruind.
Monsters: Priting, Zombie/Half dead Zombie, Mummy Zombie, Skeleton, Zombie Piring, Bendersnatch & Lamia.
Dungeon: Pyramid Treasure Vault
Tips: You'll spend almost ALL your time here when you reach level 50. I know this place like my hand. Anyway, you're gonna gride at Skeletons. they give quite good exp and is pretty easy to mob. But be careful, okey? Another grinding spot can be the Bendersnatchers. They give a little more exp then skeletons but they are quite hard to handle. They are also at level 57, so Level 56 or more should be good enough to grind at them. But, I'd suggest that you should bring a party and grind at them. More people can make a bit more easier~ But as I said, only go to Bendersnatchers when you're bored on Skeletons.

Level 60

You could say that level 60 is the hell levels too, I'm still stuck here. So I don't have much information about this area. But I'll share what I know.

How to get in:
Go through Elfa.
Monsters: Crab, Violet Crab & Sea Star
Tips: You'll spend alot of time here during your early level 60s. You're suppost to grind at Crabs or Violet Crabs, but I strongly suggest that you should go with Crabs at first.
CRABS AND VIOLET CRABS ARE MOBBERS. They are not very Mercyful with you when you're alone. Believe me, I don't know how many time they've mobbed me to death. So try to avoid to go there alone and try to always be in a party. Be sure to have a healer, you'll need it. It is okey to go alone, but crabs have a high chance of mobbing you, so go there with a party. Okey~?

Level 70

How to get in: Go through the jungel area from Ves and go to Jungel Area 5. Then go thorugh City of Lilliput and take the last portal to right.
Monsters: Lilliput Navy & Neo Lilliput Navy
Tips: Neo Lilliput Navy gives pretty good exp. They, however, like to mob you when they get the chance. I bet I lost 20% of exp thanks to them. Try to fight them with a small party and they shouldn't be a big problem. But if you fight alone, try to avoid to have 4 or more attacking you. They'll shoot you to death with their arrows.

How to get in: Go through Lilliput ocean and Lilliput forest.
Monsters: Lilliput Airforce, Circus Divison & Neo Circus Divison
Tips: The freeway is a quite popular grinding place for level 70+ LaTalers. So you're lucky if you find a spot in there to grind at.
Anyway, even though it's a pretty good place to grind at, you have to be careful. Lilliput Airforce and the circus divisons will come from left to right and might not want to give you a break. Run if it becomes too hard.
Bring alot of potions, becuase they'll get wasted like milk to a kitten.

How to get in: Go through Yong Gyoung and through the Red crop field. Go thorugh the Red crop storage map and when you climb up to the portal that leads to the cherry lake, you'll see the instant.
Monsters: Wisp, Animated Jar, Night Goblin, Miss Gaga and Undertaker
Tips: Yes, This is a level 60 instant dungeon. but believe me. IT GIVES AWESOME EXP IF YOU FIGHT THE RIGHT MONSTER. Wisps gives a pretty good amount of exp and is easy to mob. Animated Jars, Night Goblings and Miss Gagas are a bit harder though. Miss Gagas is in the highest level if we just count in "the normal monsters" of the dungeon, therefor, gives the most exp. When I had the iris' blessing and a 30% exp potion thingy, I earned 80-96k exp per Miss Gaga. Which is REALLY GOOD for me at least. However, YOU CAN'T MOB MISS GAGAS. They deal about 100+ damage in almost every attack and that can be pretty critical for a warrior. I soloed some Miss Gagas and if I tried to mob them, My HP bar went swhoop and almost went to zero. So when grinding at Miss Gagas be sure to bring a party. I do believe that you can grind at Animated Jars and Night Gobling too, but I haven't really tested them yet.
If you want to, you can always try to challange the Undertaker. He's at level 70 and drops the Death MG.
So a few good things to remember when grinding in Spooky Village:
Bring plenty of potions.
BRING A PARTY!
Don't die.

Level 80

[work in progress]

Tips from Warriors

I though that it would be a good idea to have a section where other warriors could share their tips and tricks to other more newer warriors or warriors who already know their stuff.

Grinding

"When training, try to gather 2-4 monsters at a time so you can conserve SP while maximizing your killing potential. Also be sure your potions are not in the cool down state. The idea of grinding is to constantly mob, but in a controlled manner so you don't get over-run by monsters."
- LilPhenyl

"Airskilling is your friend at Lilliput Freeway."
- Jady

"If you spot someone around your level, kindly ask if they want to party with you. Partying is always faster than soloing. However, many of the newer players try to pack their party with 3 others, making the exp outage lesser than soloing/etc. If you must, get a maximum of TWO other people in the party, however, one other person should be more than enough."
- LilPhenyl

"Make sure they're around your skill level (IE: Good gear like yours, pots, they know what to do, etc). It's not nice to kick someone for having bad gear or not knowing what to do, but these types of people only cause your character harm. You will be picking up all the slack, burning pots as they use you as a shield and you'll be leveling much slower. In other words, that person is leeching and you're just letting them walk all over you by being "nice"."
- LilPhenyl

"When training, be courteous and don't use your partner as a meat shield unless you know they can take it. For example, monsters follow you or the nearest person, so if you run behind someone, the monsters will begin attacking them. Be sure to ask beforehand though. If they die, they will/should blame you because... Well, it was YOUR fault."
- LilPhenyl

Equipment

"After level 40, enchanting your equipment for stamina is very important to survival since you are a melee unit and enemies will be hitting much harder as time passes on. Then you can enchant your gear with strength if you got room (which you should still have room)."
- LilPhenyl

"Always keep up to par with elemental stones. You can use elemental stones for extra stamina/strength enchantment space. The same goes for rings and earrings. The more gear you can enchant (even if you have no use for it and it doesn't take the spot of something useful) the better!"
- LilPhenyl

"Always keep a shield in your other weapon equipment spot so you can switch to it in dire situations. Guarding + Shield helps much more than you think since you can't always run if you're in a corner. If you can afford it, scroll the shield for defense or some such."
- LilPhenyl

"It's probably a better idea to pack some sta especially by level 60, because that's when the mobs start getting a bit stronger than what you're used to D:"
- Jady

"Enchant for speed once you can get up to 5 enchants on your shoes. Speed helps you navigate a map much faster, it also helps you flee attacking mobs. That extra boost will help you survive. Speed is also the secret to having awesome PVP-skills, so it helps two ways. Physical evasion is nice, but it just doesn't do much until you can get 15~25% at the LEAST. It's only noticeable on yellow/yellowish green/green monsters as well..."
- LilPhenyl

Other

"If you're low on HP/ran out of HP pots or combo pots, never run straight past enemies. Jump over them (keep jumping as you run) to avoid further injury. If they have crazy AoE attacks, you may be screwed... So keep an eye out at all times while on the battle field."
- LilPhenyl

"Weapon Cases are expensive and greatly help you out with your battle performance later on down the line. I'd say they are mandatory after level 60 for the sake of ease... So if you can't afford it, don't worry. A +1~+2 (and higher) weapon case is sorta cheaper in the long run (like 3m-4m versus 2m-3m for the +0 one) and adds more. A +0 case will have nearly unnoticeable effects anyway. (So don't waste your money if you're poor! Just wait it out or make your own!)"
- LilPhenyl

"Go hybrid up to level 80, because 8 skills are easier to spam than 4 skills, and the last skill of each tree are completely awesome. (sorry if I mentioned that more than once)"
- Jady

Last edited by LaTale; 09-11-2010 at 06:17 AM.

08-22-2009   #3 (permalink)
Games

Credits

I always have some people to thank~

LilPhenyl
Thank you for the tips and tricks to the tip section~ Thank you~

Jady
Thank you for the info about grinding places and the tip section. Thank you~

The LaTale Wiki
If it weren't for that, I wouldn't be able to put links to the monsters and get the information on the skills.
Thank you to the people who are working with it!

Thank you everyone.

And thank YOU for reading the guide.
I hope the guide helped you.

Last edited by LaTale; 09-27-2009 at 05:19 AM.

08-22-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Keke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Keke

Looks great, although I don't use spears, so it's not like I'd be able to use it...
But if I did I would. :3

08-22-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La Tale

Jady will become famous soon enough

Nice guide so far =D

Scar for me though... was meh. It wasn't really worth it when you're level 7x or so xD

You can go grind prisprings at the mid-40's too. They're good exp ^^

08-22-2009   #6 (permalink)
This is Dumb

WafflyWaffles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WafflyWaffles Send a message via MSN to WafflyWaffles
IGN: Wafflez/Frenchtoastz/
Class: Spear Warlord/Fail Bard lt_warlord
Level: 11x/9x
Guild: Frenchbread/Cookies

Nice Guide Oti keep it up!~
it will be very helpful too other spear warriors ;3

If you want my opinion on some skill trees i can try too help XD

08-22-2009   #7 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

7o21 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 7o21 Send a message via MSN to 7o21
IGN: HeroRyu
Class: Warrior lt_warlord
Level: 33 -.-"
Guild: I hope, ~Rainbow Candy~

Thanks! Great guide for beginners who want info on spear warlords.
~Keep up the good work~

08-23-2009   #8 (permalink)
Fireflies & Lightning Bug

Note is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the rough
Guild: FrenchBread

Pretty much looking forward through this guide cause I will be a spear warlord soon..

Hope you update it frequently and nice guide

08-23-2009   #9 (permalink)
Games

Skill section updated.
Will work on some other stuff later today.

Thank you everyone~
Thanks hun~ <3

Jady, Oh really? I'll add that to the guide, if that's okey?

Waffy, That would be wonderful~ I'm hopeless when it comes to skill trees and such. <_> I just put all my skills at random, mostly thinking "Oh, this should be leveled now" ect ect.

7o21, Thank you~

Note, Oh nice~ I hope The guide will come to your liking~ ;D

08-23-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTale
Skill section updated.
Will work on some other stuff later today.

Thank you everyone~
Thanks hun~ <3

Jady, Oh really? I'll add that to the guide, if that's okey?

Waffy, That would be wonderful~ I'm hopeless when it comes to skill trees and such. <_> I just put all my skills at random, mostly thinking "Oh, this should be leveled now" ect ect.

7o21, Thank you~

Note, Oh nice~ I hope The guide will come to your liking~ ;D
Shure, go ahead ^^

You can ask me if you need help. I'm a spear warlord too lol ;D

08-23-2009   #11 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Spear warlords for the absolute win.

Nice guide also, what have been more helpful if it was here while I was still a warrior ;_;

08-24-2009   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

devilkingx is on a distinguished road

overpowering gaze is useful for the impatient who fight like red and orange named monsters or ppl who do crazy things like hyunmu 30-36 this ia a must for extreme mobbers 4-5 at a time or more and people who want to fight strongers things than their level

edit: same for threatning gaze

edit: wouldnt bossing be 3 birds 1 stone strong items from bosses like invoke and hyunmu 2 good exp and ely so good grinding 3 its fun well way more fun than fighting 1 monster for 4 hours

Last edited by devilkingx; 08-24-2009 at 12:32 PM.

08-24-2009   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilkingx
overpowering gaze is useful for the impatient who fight like red and orange named monsters or ppl who do crazy things like hyunmu 30-36 this ia a must for extreme mobbers 4-5 at a time or more and people who want to fight strongers things than their level
The only problem with the debuff tree is that you have to keep activating it on every single monster! T.T

Good for mobs and bosses though.

09-02-2009   #14 (permalink)
Games

Guide updated.
Concentration or Rage? added.
Desert Field griding info for Level 40 added.

Thanks Jady for the tip~
While writing about Prisprings I remembered that I used to get mobbed by them quite alot during level 40-50. xD Mean pudding bunnies. ;w;

09-02-2009   #15 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Spear Warriors FTW! 8D

I hope you're gonna spellcheck this.

Anyways, Stegos are the win for grinding. You don't have to move as much as you would at ptera's and awesome exp.

09-02-2009   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAbyssal
Spear Warriors FTW! 8D

I hope you're gonna spellcheck this.

Anyways, Stegos are the win for grinding. You don't have to move as much as you would at ptera's and awesome exp.
Lolz, says a wannabe blader ;D

I wonder how the hell did I even get through level 5x without Saurus Fields o__o

You newer players are so lucky, haha.

09-02-2009   #17 (permalink)
Games

@ Holy, Yah. 8D
I will~ ;o
Never really seriously tried stego, I've always thought that they were lame and that they give lame exp. ;w; At least when you're level 58... <_>

@ Jady, I KNOW. when saurus field came out I was level 56-57. I went FFFFFFFF- ;w;

09-02-2009   #18 (permalink)
.png
Games

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold

They're still cool! D:

I just grinded on stegos for like 10 levels 8D

09-02-2009   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAbyssal
They're still cool! D:

I just grinded on stegos for like 10 levels 8D
I hate you D: I spent most of my level 5x in the deep dark pyramids killing skeletons. I levelled as slow as I do now that time xD

I don't see enough warlords. Join ussss....

09-03-2009   #20 (permalink)
.png
Games

Rankings, lots of warlords on the top :o

PvP, lots of warlords.

I like fast attacks :u