ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Guides > LaTale Warrior Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-27-2009   #41 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

Level 70 grinding section added and updated.
Credits section added and updated.
Tip section added and updated.

I feel like a robot writing it like that.
I'll probably add more on the Level 70 section. But not now. <_>

I play when most of you are asleep pretty much and I got to bed when you start to play. So I only have a hour or two to play with the people I know. And I know a very few people who PvP all the time. xD

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-27-2009   #42 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTale
I play when most of you are asleep pretty much and I got to bed when you start to play. So I only have a hour or two to play with the people I know. And I know a very few people who PvP all the time. xD[/COLOR]
You should add my characters to your buddy list, while I'm in the US, my schedule varies a lot. Lately I've been up all night and sleeping all day, so I'm probably closer to your normal day/night times than my own.

In any case, look for Manabi, Joxina and Fatechan. Although I won't be on LaTale much until the 7th or so as I'm playing a lot of Cabal and Rumble Fighter to earn warp chargers from the Head of the Class event.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

09-27-2009   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La Tale

Jady will become famous soon enough

Skill comboing for only the windmill tree (as of level 60):

Windmill > Airwall > Multiple Lance > Windmill > Increase Lance > Airwall > Normal attack(s) > Repeat

11-05-2009   #44 (permalink)
Games

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold

Level 70 grinding section updated.

Jady, I always go with Windmill > Airwall > Multiple Lance > Increase Lance > Windmill > Airwall > Normal attack ect ect.
The combination is longer, so yours is probably more convenient
. ;w;
I'll add it to the guide laters, oki~?

11-05-2009   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La Tale

Jady will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTale
Level 70 grinding section updated.

Jady, I always go with Windmill > Airwall > Multiple Lance > Increase Lance > Windmill > Airwall > Normal attack ect ect.
The combination is longer, so yours is probably more convenient
. ;w;
I'll add it to the guide laters, oki~?

Well, it's only one skill longer? ^w^;

11-08-2009   #46 (permalink)
Games

Not really. It's longer then that, I just couldn't write the whole thing. <_> (It's too long. I can't even remember the full combo for it.)

11-08-2009   #47 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

Just a small change for your "grinding areas" section.

40~55 can be done in the Toad Forest Instance. Mountain Pigs, Super Pigs and Mothmen are great. In terms of exp outage its about the same as any other map. But the spawn is great, as is the ely outage. Training here will result in you gaining as much money as you're losing. Not to mention there's no annoying Bronto Leg to stomp on you or annoying maps to hop around. To grind at this place, you need to be in a party. However, I solo'd there as well and did quite well... So soloing is an option if you know how to mob the pigs and if you take on 2-3 mothmen at a time.

60~75ish can be done at the Spooky Instance. Crabs are decent and all, but Wisps, Animated Jars, Goblins and Miss Gagas give great EXP. You can also kill the Undertaker (he's rather easy, in my opinion) for a lot of exp as well. Again, you need to be in a party to get in the Spooky Instance, and it's recommended that you get another person to help you kill the monsters. You CAN solo them, but it'd be rather annoying and possibly slower if you're not crazy-funded.

70~80 can be done at Lizard Men in the Toad Mountain Instance. They attack half of the time as any normal monster, and there's many sniping spots. Rabana is also here, so you can get someone to lure and/or snipe him. You can also lure giant mobs of Lizard Men to a ladder while your team mate(s) kill them. This place is a MUST for partying, since it's required to get in. You also won't get that far without one or two other people backing you up.

All three of these places are great to go if you wish to get rich. The Toad Mountain and Forest Instances have quests around these levels, so you should do them while you're there. The Spooky Instance is a place where you're bound to lose some ely, but it's worth it in the end. (EXP > ELY, AMIRITE?)

Moar tips:

-If you spot someone around your level, kindly ask if they want to party with you. Partying is always faster than soloing. However, many of the newer players try to pack their party with 3 others, making the exp outage lesser than soloing/etc. If you must, get a maximum of TWO other people in the party, however, one other person should be more than enough.

-Make sure they're around your skill level (IE: Good gear like yours, pots, they know what to do, etc). It's not nice to kick someone for having bad gear or not knowing what to do, but these types of people only cause your character harm. You will be picking up all the slack, burning pots as they use you as a shield and you'll be leveling much slower. In other words, that person is leeching and you're just letting them walk all over you by being "nice".

-When training, be courteous and don't use your partner as a meat shield unless you know they can take it. For example, monsters follow you or the nearest person, so if you run behind someone, the monsters will begin attacking them. Be sure to ask beforehand though. If they die, they will/should blame you because... Well, it was YOUR fault.

-Enchant for speed once you can get up to 5 enchants on your shoes. Speed helps you navigate a map much faster, it also helps you flee attacking mobs. That extra boost will help you survive. Speed is also the secret to having awesome PVP-skills, so it helps two ways. Physical evasion is nice, but it just doesn't do much until you can get 15~25% at the LEAST. It's only noticeable on yellow/yellowish green/green monsters as well...

12-10-2009   #48 (permalink)
Games

Tips from Warriors section updated.

Sorry for being slow on this. Haven't played much lately, therefor not being able to gather enough info.
No time left now, Lessons time. More later. -zip-

04-27-2010   #49 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Shigeku is on a distinguished road

Thanks, im gonna start a warlord right now, but just before i do i want this confirmed incase i didnt get it all, would this skillbuild do it?

Spear Mastery [Novice]
Spear Mastery [Skilled]
Spear Mastery [Expert]
Strength Upgrade
Rage Explosion

Windmill
Air Wall
Multiple Lance
Increase Lance
Rage

What should i max and not max tho? Im new :\ And also is this only for Warlord or also Warrior? I shouldnt touch anything but this as a Warrior, correct? And i dont want to choose, simply follow a great build, so just confirm if this is good before i start my character

Nothing else you want to add? This is it?

Thanks

04-29-2010   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleGunbound

MisterGlass is a jewel in the roughMisterGlass is a jewel in the roughMisterGlass is a jewel in the rough

Warlords lose the rage tree upon job advancement so that build would purely be 1-80.
You should also max everything listed there except for strength upgrade. I also recommend going stab and windmill tree until around 60.

11-23-2010   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

icedramune is on a distinguished road

I'm just curious but, would it make much sense to do the windmill tree thingy with max Strength Upgrade + Concentration/Rage and then have go for Bloodthirsty Aura? (Which would be 10 levels to get to there and 20 levels to max it out)? Also, would going Concentration, Strength Upgrade, and Windmill tree thingy be most beneficial in the long term ;-;kthxbi n-n