ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Guides > LaTale Warrior Guides

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (28) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-14-2009   28 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLuniaDragon NestElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Ao has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Ao
Class: Rock lt_templar
Level: Double Silver
Guild: Synergy
Talking Neko's Warrioir Guide

This guide will b written in several parts XD

It is also posted on my website www.lataleguides.webs.com

lol

please visit it XD

(I'm gunna make more guides and put em there)

o btw, does anyone know wut they use for gameplay ideos? I wanna make some X3

so bare with me while I update

note: This guide is my hard work so plz dont steal it

Introduction – 1
Skill Builds and Skills – 2
Pvp Stratagies – 3

1. Introduction

Warriors are one of the four basic classes XD They generally deal fairy high damage and have flashy skills and combos. The have some of the most epic skills in the game X3

Generally, they don’t train extremely fast, the are slightly more pvp oriented

(This is all in my POV)

Though they cant tank very well, it is easy to go against big mobs because of your high damage X3

You mainly rely on STR and STA

Stamina increases your health, letting u survive longer

Strength increases your damage, letting you pwn more XP

There are three types of warrioirs

Knuckle, Spear and 2h sword

Knuckle: Generally, most knucklers go knight, knights are able to tank better and is preferred for knuckles

Generally, Knuckle warriors have more extended combos and longer range than most warriors, it is relatively easy to get a 99 combo with a knuckle warrior. They tend to do less damage than other warriors, but they do more damage than a lot of other classes

Knuckles are fun XP but you cant use them in second job, so it is recommended to be a knight instead of a warrior if you want to be knuckle XD

They can focus on beam skills, however, kick skills are really nice XD. I personally don’t advise punch skills since they kinda suck XP Beams have range while kicks are good for combos. SP doesn’t really matter since you don’t take a lot compared to others

Sword: Sword warriors can dish out massive damage in a short period of time. They’re combos are shorter than spear and knuckle combos, however once again, they are a lot more powerful XP

Swords have less range and speed than spears, but they’re damage compensates for it. Unfortunately, spears also have slightly more accuracy, which lowers the hit rate of swords in comparison

Swords are fun and train slightly slower than spears. They’re for people who don’t mind grinding longer.

The two types of sword skills are smash skills and slash skills. The slash skills do less damage per hit, but they can be used to extend combos. They are good for wasting time when your waiting for cooldown to finish. The smash skills are more likely to stun (cause the enemy to flinch). They do a lot more damage per hit, but tend to do less damage overall. They also take less SP

Spear: Spearmen are the range warriors. They have low damage, but they attack really quickly with 360 degree range most of the time. The first two skills in the spin skill tree both hit around you all the time. Multiple lance and increase lance are also able to hit behind you slightly. The stab skill tree is a lot more powerful per hit. Stab skills also take more SP.

You train really quickly because of your awesome mobbing skills. I personally liked spear’s epicness XP. The combos that you have are extremely extended, as after you get to level 60, you don’t even break combo in your spin skill tree

If you are considering warrior, go with your first choice of weapon, changing your weapon choice wont benefit you as you will take a while to adjust to the new range and dmg XP

2. Skills

Note: PvE means Player Versus Environment, PvP means Player versus Player

Knuckle

Kick Skills
Flame Kick – a basic kick where you spin around a bit and mob a couple of enemies
PvE 4/10 – not your best skill, its really kinda weak and wont flinch an enemy, however, it is a quick combo filler and low level mobbing skill
PvP 3/10 – its not very good in PvP as anything other than a combo filler, it doesn’t do very much damage and people counter attack while you are using it, however, it is quite quick and you can start a combo with it if you are behind your opponent or you have a slow opponent

Wind Kick – Several kicks in succession, finishing with something like a roundhouse
PvE 6/10 – its pretty easy to land in my POV, it does moderate damage and has multiple hits, its better than flame kick but like all second tier skills, it has a cooldown at the end of the animation
PvP 5/10 – not that great, but its better than Flame kick, it doesn’t stun once again so your opponent can interrupt you
Crescent Kick – a lifting kick
PvE 8/10 – this is a good skill, especially if you have dragon kick along with it, it allows you to lift the monster in the air, because of this, most monsters are rendered unable to attack and you are able to combo the crap outta them XP
PvP 8/10 – lifts the opponenet, its hard to find a way to counter this and because if its natural combonation with dragon kick, it makes this a deadly skill in PvP

Dragon Kick – many kicks in the air (after using Crescent kick)
PvE 9/10 - it’s a good technique, it does a lot of damage X3 also, if you use crescnect  dragon kick during hyumu, u’ll aboid like half his attacks
PvP 9/10 - This technique is just awesomes X3 after u use cresent kick, u unleash a giant barrage of kicks, it stops ur opponent from attacking because they cant use skills in mid-air, and it also prevents JAS as u stop them from normal attacking with r kicks of doom XD

Fist Skills
The Fist – power up then punch forward
PvE 4/10 – its not that bad, but I don’t like this skill, it has a start up delay and allows several hits from a mob before you actually attack, however, it is better than nothing, and does decent damage for a first tier skill, it also mobs a bit, just like every other skill
PvP 4/10 – some strategies can be developed with this skill, for example, if you outrun your opponenet, yand turn around then use it, they will probably run into it, you can then follow up with a combo, however, it doesn now do very much damamge in kinda sux XD

Hell Fist – a fist combo
PvE 5.5/10 – its ok, its a lot better than the fist, however, it once again has slight delay and wind kick is a lot better, however, it is more powerful X3 its best in PvE
PvP 5/10 – its not as good as it is in PvE, that’s all that can be said about this skill, however, it will fit nicely in an all fist combo

ChulSango – smash ur oppoennet with ur elbow of DOOMZORZ
PvE – 7/10, its ok, it does some decent damage and pushes you forward./ Its good for opponents in other platforms as well as JAS
PvP 7/10 – it activates quickly enough to start a combo, it can be used in thed same way as The Fist, however, it does a lot more damage

Twin Fist – charge up then attack your opponent with BOTH (O_O) of your fists
PvE 7/10 – it does lots of dmg and stuff and is awesomes in that way only, it has lots of start up delay and your opponent can take adv of you and pwn u
PvP 6/10 – though it does lots of damage and stuns, it is not very good because if its delay, many people will be able to catch you starting up this attack and attack you first. If you with to use this, JAS is crucial

BEAM SKILLS
Sonic Boom – charge up then use a beam
PvE – 5/10 personally, I think that this is the best first tier skill, it has very little start up delay and does decent damage. It also has a pretty good AOE and it is able to attack from a longer range than most knuckle skills
PvP – 6/10 I think that this skill is rather good for sniping the opponent XP simply get them in a beam combo then pwn them XD this skill has very very short after skill delay and it is possible to use a kick or fist skill after

Aero Boom – a 1 handed multi hit BEAMZORZ
PvE – 8/10 personally, I think that this is THE BEST beam skill. Though it does less damage per hit than the last two skills, it has two hits to compensate. It also has VERY VERY VERY VERY little delay. It activates almost instantly, it is very good for combos and also has decent range as your beam will constantly fluctuate while you are using the skill, you can snipe enemies on ledges with this skill
PvP 8/10 this skill is pretty good in PvP too XD quikly catch them in this skill from afar and then fire off ore powerful beams afterwards, the very little delay makes it easy to use, you don’t even have to JAS wit this skill XP

Energy Boom – charge up then shoot a redish blue beam at the opponent
PvE 9/10 – your most damaging beam skill, this skill looks epic and reminds me of Kamehameha from dragon ball Z XD. You charge up energy in your hands and later realse it in a large discharge. It does good damage but has start up lag
PvP 6/10- because of the start up lag, this skill does not do very much in PvP, your opponent can easily avoid it and then counter attack, however, it does good damage and you can follow it up with an Aero Boom

Final Crash – charge up your energy then dash at the oppoennet
PvE 9/10 – this skill si very good for escaping mobs and traveling across wide gaps. You dash forward and damage everything that touches you XD however, it has lots of start up delay
PvP 5/10 – this skill ins’t very good for PvP,. Once again, the start up delay allows for conter attacks. However, it does a lot of damage if you manage yto hit your opponent, especially if they try to run away, your will be able to easily catch up to them

My Knuckle Build

Note: remember to get the Elias skill point XP ( I count it as the lvl 1 skill point that u never got XD)
Remember that you only get one skill point per level

1- mastery (novice)
2- flame kick
3- Sonic Boom
4- Save
5- Flame kick + sonic boom
6- mastery (novice)
7- mastery (novice)
8- mastery (novice)
9- save
10- Flame kick + sonic boom (max)
11- mastery (novice) (max)
12- save
13- misc
14- misc
15- mastery (skilled)
16- mastery (skilled)
17- mastery (skilled)
18- mastery (skilled)
19- mastery (skilled)
20- Aero Boom + Wind Kick
21- mastery (skilled)
22- mastery (skilled)
23- mastery (skilled)
24- save
25- Aero Boom + wind Kick
26- mastery (skilled)
27- mastery (skilled) (max)
28- save
29- save
30- Aero Boom + wind Kick (max) Mastery (Expert)
31- Mastery (Expert)
32- Mastery (Expert)
33- Mastery (Expert)
34- Mastery (Expert)
35- Mastery (Expert)
36- Mastery (Expert)
37- Mastery (Expert)
38- Mastery (Expert)
39- Mastery (Expert) (max)
40- Crescent kick
41- misc
42- Misc
43- Misc
44- Misc
45- Crescent Kick
46- Misc
47- Misc
48- Misc
49- Misc
50- Crescent kick (max)
51- Misc
52- misc
53- misc
54- misc
55- misc
56- misc
57- misc
58- misc
59- save
60- reset Skills so that you only have the kick skill tree, put the rest in misc / Dragon kick
61- Misc
62- Misc
63- Misc
64- Save
65- Dragon Kick
66- Misc
67- Misc
68- Misc
69- Save
70- Dragon Kick (max)
71- 80: misc

For misc skills, I personally prefer the rage skill tree cause I like my damage X3
The con skill tree is pretty good too though, its your choice, do you like accuracy or power?

Note that you can use this build for different trees, not just the kick, I just like kick XP

Spear

Stab
Piercing Lance – Stab forward
PvE 4/10 – it doesn’t really mob well since it only attacks in front of you (unlike the spin tree) however, it does more damage and can make eneimeis flinch, its also slightly slow
PvP 4/10 – its predictable, however, it’s a good combo starter (for the stab skill tree) as it is faster than most of the skills. (start up wise) it also has range past the tip of your spear XP soyou can fool people pretty easily

Hurricane Lance – Stab forward with vigor XD
PvE 5/10 – it does more damage than piercing lance and is basically an upgraded version that you can chain with it XD however, after the skill is done, there is some delay (unless chained with another stab skill)
PvP 6/10 – the damage may make the opponenet flinch XP however, never finish with this skill because of the post skill lagg, your oppoennet can take advantage of this lag and counter attack, especially if they are fast

Burst Lancer – stab forward wth increase ranged
PvE 6/10 – once again, it is an improved version of the other two skills, this skill does more damage and has less lag XD
PvP 7/10 – it WILL make the opponent flinch, and once again has range out of the spear’s image, however, if someone gets behind you while you are using it, your just knida a little bit screwd over XP

Gun Lance – throw your spear XD
PvE 7/10 – once again, it is and improved version of the previous skills, however, this one has massive range and is very good for platform sniping
PvP 8/10 – this is your best stab PvP skill, it is especially good for pursuit because of its massive range, however, accompanying that massive range, it also has massive cooldown XD

Spin
Windmill – spin your spear around once and then smash down
PvE 5/10 – you spin your spear and then slam down, hitting several enemies and dealing good damage, it also hits behind you XP
PvP 7/10 – because this skill causes enough dmamge to stop the opponent from attacking you while you are using it, it is decent. It also hits behind you, eliminating that weakness. This skill is also very good with JAS because of its 360 range

Air Wall – spin your spear around several times
PvE 7/10 – monsters are really stupid and will walk into this XD though it does low damage and will not flinch them, it hits 4 times, allowing for a greater chance of criticals
PvP 1/10 – this is an absolutely horrible skill for PvP. Everyone knows that this skill does low damage and does not flinch or stun the enemy. They CAN ATTAK YOU WHILE YOUR ARE USING THIS SKILL.

Multiple Lance – do an awesomes looking combo with your spear
PvE 7/10 – you just beserk at your enemy and do pretty good danmage, nothing else can be said xD
PvP 8/10 – it stops your opponents from attacking you as it prevents them fron getting too close. It’s a good skill that should be chained with windmill

Increase Lance – awesomes spinning move
PvE 8/10 – this skill does good damage and has good range, once again, it is able to hit 360% XD, I personlally think that its pretty good
PvP 9/10 – attack the opponent from far away XD, anything that can do that is decenjt in pvp, its damage is also pretty good

My Spear build

Same notes as knuckle build here XP (I’ll copy past them for your convenience

Note: remember to get the Elias skill point XP ( I count it as the lvl 1 skill point that u never got XD)

For misc skills, I personally prefer the rage skill tree cause I like my damage X3
The con skill tree is pretty good too though, its your choice, do you like accuracy or power?

Note that you can use this build for different trees, not just the spin one like in the build

1- mastery (novice)
2- windmill
3- piercing lance
4- save
5- windmill + piercing lance
6- mastery (novice)
7- mastery (novice)
8- mastery (novice)
9- save
10- windmill + piercing lance (max)
12- misc
13- misc
14- save
15- Mastery (skilled)
16- Mastery (skilled)
17- Mastery (skilled)
18- Mastery (skilled)
19- Save
20- Air Wall + Hurricane Lance
21- Mastery (skilled)
22- Mastery (skilled)
23- Mastery (skilled)
24- Save
25- Air Wall + Hurricane Lance
26- Mastery (skilled)
27- Mastery (skilled)
28- Mastery (skilled) (max)
29- Save
30- Air Wall + Hurricane Lance (max) Mastery (expert)
31- Mastery (expert)
32- Mastery (expert)
33- Mastery (expert)
34- Mastery (expert)
35- Mastery (expert)
36- Mastery (expert)
37- Mastery (expert)
38- Mastery (expert)
39- Mastery (expert) (max)
40- RESET so you only have the spin skill tree and Multiple Lance
41- Misc
42- Misc
43- Misc
44- Misc
45- Multiple Lance
46- Misc
47- Misc
48- Misc
49- Misc
50- Multiple Lance (max)
51- Misc
52- Misc
53- Misc
54- Misc
55- Misc
56- Misc
57- Misc
58- Misc
59- Save
60- Increase Lance
61- Misc
62- Misc
63- Misc
64- Save
65- Increase Lance
66- Misc
67- Misc
68- Misc
69- Save
70- Increase Lance (max)

Sword

Slash
Twin Blade – a 3 step slashing attack. All three slashes do slightly less than your hard attack
PvE 5/10 – one of my favourite PvE combo fillers, this skill has short cooldown and moderate damage X3 its good if you use JAS as well, it also has low delay
PvP 2/10 – this skill lacks in PvP T_T its best if you actually don’t use it. Your opponents can attack while you are using this skill, they do not fliunch because the damage is so insanely low (per hit) however, it is quick and good for a finisher or combo filler

Double Blade – an attack where you spin around once and slash twice in a wide arc
PvE 6/10 – this skill does really nice damage and usually causes monsters to flinch, it is a good follow up for your rushing attack (run then attack) and can easily be chained, however, it has some delay afterwards if you do not chain it with another skill
PvP 7/10 – this skill is nice in PvP, it hits all around and covers your back XD, both hits also cause the enemy to flinch, meaning that they cannot interrupt your skill

Triple Crash – slash downwards 3 times
PvE 6/10 – This skill does really nice damage and hits 3 times, the animation is also quite flashy, however, it takes a lot of SP XD when you first get it 71 is a lot XP it is sometimes annoying because you move forward when you attack
PvP 8/10 – this skill has little delay (very very little delay) and the SP consumption doesn’t matter XD The damage is good and it can flinch your enemy, its good for both a combo starter and ender

Blade Thrower – you throw your blade and damage the opponents
PvE 8/10 – it has good range and its good for attracting mobs XD it also dows nice damage and its your only REAL ranged attack
PvP 9/10 – this attack is really really really really good for sniping ur enemy XP it does decent damage and flinches them, you can also follow it up with a good combo if your good enough

Smash
Shockwave – a small shockwave forward
PvE 5/10 – its alright, it does decent damage and very little SP, it allows you to attack in front of you, the only disadvantage is the animation lasts longer than the skill so you will be a sitting duck for a second while the animation finishes
PvP 4/10 – its good for starting a combo and doesn’t have large delay, however, if your opponent can get behind your screwed XD

Meteor Wave – flip and bit and then slam down your sword with flames coming out XD
PvE 5/10 – just another moderately powered shockwave skill, the damage is nice but the flip is a waste. This skill has some crappy cooldown afterwards (unless chained with another skill of the same tree)
PvP 6/10 – it flinches your opponent and allows you to move forward a bit at the same time, overall, its pretty good for PvP.

Atomic Break – charge up your sword and smash down with an epic giant beam coming out of your sword
PvE 2/10 – its slow and you often miss your enemy if they’re too close, however the damage is good. The worst point is that the preskill charge up time is horrible
PvP 3/10 – the charge is way better in PvP with JAS and if your opponent often runs into the skill XD, however, the charge up still sucks (despite the good dmg) use it only if your gunna JAS or your opponent is using a skill that wont flinch you or they missed or have cooldown

Time Breaker- slam ur sword down in an awesomes flashy fashion XD
PvE 8/10 – it does massive damage despite the cooldown Xd the skill flinches monsters and does good damage to them
PvP 8/10 – its pretty good in PvP because of its massive damage, beware of enemies that are behind you though XD

My Sword Build

I will put down the same notes as the two other builds simply for your convenience

Note that you can use this build for different trees, not just the slash one like in the build

1- mastery (novice)
2- twin blade
3- shockwave
4- save
5- twin blade + shockwave
6- mastery (novice)
7- mastery (novice)
8- mastery (novice)
9- save
10- Twin Blade + Shockwave (max)
12- misc
13- misc
14- misc
15- mastery (intermediate)
16- mastery (intermediate)
17- mastery (intermediate)
18- mastery (intermediate)
19- save
20- Meteor Wave + Double Blade
21- mastery (intermediate)
22- mastery (intermediate)
23- mastery (intermediate)
24- save
25- Meteor Wave + Double Blade
26- mastery (intermediate)
27- mastery (intermediate)
28- mastery (intermediate) (max)
29- save
30- Meteor Wave + Double Blade (max)
31- Mastery (expert)
32- Mastery (expert)
33- Mastery (expert)
34- Mastery (expert)
35- Mastery (expert)
36- Mastery (expert)
37- Mastery (expert)
38- Mastery (expert)
39- Save
40- Atomic Break + Tripple Crash
41- Mastery (expert)
42- Mastery (expert) (max)
43- Misc
44- save
45- Atomic Break + Triple Crash
46- Misc
47- Misc
48- Misc
49- Save
50- Atomic Break + Triple Crash (max)
51- Misc
52- Misc
53- Misc
54- Misc
55- Misc
56- Misc
57- Misc
58- Misc
59- Misc
60- RESET SKILLS so that you only have slash tree and then get Blade Thrower
61- Misc
62- Misc
63- Misc
64- Save
65- Blade Thrower
66- Save
67- misc
68- misc
69- save
70- Blade Thrower (max)

Last edited by Ao; 06-16-2009 at 12:09 PM. Reason: update

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-20-2009   #2 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Ao has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura about

Warrior PvP

Knuckle

Note: The rating is the difficulty IMO, with 5 being medium, 1 being easy and 10 being hard

Remember: how well you are able to do in PvP depends on your skill level and experiences, do not get discouraged if you do not win your first few PvP matches. It is important to gather fighting experiences at different levels in order to become more skilled.

Another Note: These are all from my own personal experiences as a warrior, it only generalizes those who I have fought.

Knuckle Warrior 5/10 – fighting your own class is never too hard or too easy, its all a match of skill XP no one ahs an advantage or disadvantage. Strategies will vary with your tree, Kick trees should JAS and attack from behind as much as possible, beam trees should stay at a distance and attack whenever the opponent is far enough away, just run away and snipe them, Punch trees should do the same as kick trees.

Sword Warrior/Warlord 6/10 – these guys do more damage than you, a lot more damage than you. Try to stay as far away from them as possible to ensure that you don’t die right away. If you are a kick tree, look for delays in their attacks and use flame kick or wind kick to interrupt them. Beam skill trees should try to the warriors and stay as far away from them as possible XD. Staying close can be lethal!!!!!!! Balance your pre skill charge up delay with JAS. Once again, punch trees should do the same as kick trees, however; ensure that if you are a punch warrior, get behind them as much as possible because your skills have large delay. However; if you are behind them, watch out for a double blade counter.

Spear Warrior/Warlord 8/10 – these are slightly harder than the sword warriors because of their 360 range. They can attack behind them, so that usually does not work. The best strategy would be to wait for them to waste their increase lance (clock it or something) then retaliate. Most spear skills (exclueing increase lance) will not flinch you because they are multi-hit attacks and do not do lots of damage. Once again, beam warriors should stay away and snipe XP.

Bladers 9/10 – I haven’t fought very many of these, however; I think that they are more lethal than the other warriors. They have a lot more speed and can get you into a stun lock T_T. Try to avoid stun lock by guarding whenever they attack, after they finisht heir combos,. They usually have an opening. However, DO NOT GET HIT BY THEIR COMBS. Even if you guard, you still take A LOT of damage. They do the most damage per second in the game, so it is best to get away from or behind them as soon as possible. The best place around a blader is behind him X3. They don’t have very much range, and most of the new ones are not used to that, so they will start attacking in the opposite direction, however, do not rely on this as those with faster reactions and more experience will actually turn around and PWN you. They’re deadly XD It is harder for you to fight these compared to spar and sword warriors because all your attacks only go in front of you XD

Guradian/Knuckle Knight 6/10 – these are basically another version of you, the only difference is that they have a lot more HP. However; you do more damage, so it all balances out X3. Once again, it all comes down to a match of skill, I think the have a slight advantage due to their hp though.

Sword Knight/Templar 5/10 – this class……. They either are really good or really suck. They have high HP, but they have really low damage. (compared to everyone else) they attack fast though XD so don’t think that you can just tank everything. You have to be cautious. If they try to rush you, just JAS them. Remember that they attack quickly and have lots of HP though.

Mace Knight/Templar 7/10 – think that these are actually a lot tougher than the sword ones. They do more damage and their skills kill you more easily. Be careful of the stun skill tree, it does decent damage (for knights) They are somewhat slower than the sword ones though, and don’t have a nice heavy/normal attack like the sword ones. Try to avoid their multi-hits of doom though XD.

Magic Mag/sorcerer 5/10 – these mages can be really good if they are experienced. When they’re still noobs they really suck though XD. They cant JAS. This is their main disadvantage. However, some magic skills have incredible Y-axis range. Esepcially the ice skill tree, these spells can hit you in a jump, ice fear will knock you down and stop you from getting behind them. Try to avoid their most powerful skills and just berserk on them once their cooling down their skills.

Bard/Healer 6/10 – these are not really made for pvp, the bard is kinda good but they don’t have many attack skills, they wont be able to heal too much so their healing wont be much of a problem, just own this class and don’t let them run away (case they will heal if they do). Also, if they use the song skill (the weird green one that does 600 every second), just go out oif their range, but keep thbem on your screen if they try to heal, besides that, they are easy to handle X3

Dagger + Magic Mage/sorcerer 7/10 – IMO this is the strongest kind of mage in PvP. They usually have the throwing skill tree for dagger, allowing them to use low delay attacks and even JAS. Watch out for the lvl 40 dagger skill though, its really really really really really really really really really deadly and fast. Depebnding on the kind of magic used, these can be really strong or really weak. Watch out for heavy flame damage and quick cast wind damage. To beat this class, you just have to get close XP.

Dagger Explorer/TH 6/10 – generally, explorers are not very good at pvp due to their low hp (only half that of knights in the arena). All you have to do is to stay behind them. You can tank most of their attacks, just run through and then pwn them. Watch out for the 3rd and 4th dagger skills though, they actually deal decent damage. Remember that they have both melee and range skills, not only one.

Bow Explorer/TH 2/10 – ok I’ve never fought a good one, I admit they have potential, but its hard to be good at them because of their low hp and low dmg. Their skills do have a decent total damage, BUT, you can rush through most of them because of the low damage per hit. Don’t let them JAS, jump and attack when they jump because JAS is somewhat lethal with this class. You can always duck under their normal attack sometimes XD.

xBow Explorer/TH 6/10 – IMO this is a lot better for pvp then bow explorers by a lot I mean A LOT. They have more damaging skills and they actually make you flinch. :O don’t run at them, remember to jump. If they try to snipe you, you always have ur beam skills. XD It is also possible to duck under their heavy attack and some of their skills, try to waste all their sp and then kill them.

Gunslinger 6/10 – IMO this class is similar to the xBow explorer. Beware of their jump heavy attack because it goes diagonally O_O they can snipe you with this if they have faster movement speed. Its annoying T_T if they just spam attacking skills, you can rush through it, they usually don’t make you flinch much.

Generally, for knuckle knights, it is harder for you to pvp because of less range with your more powerful skills. Beam skills are a lot weaker than fist/kick skills. You have a disadvantage when compared with other warriors because of your inferior range and damage. Your main advantage is crescent kick, it lifts opponents and stops them from attacking.

Sword

Knuckle Warrior 3/10 – this is a lot easier than most classes, but remember, it is only because you have more range, you can snipe them and then run away. In general, knuckles can be good at PvP, but those who chose knuckle warriors are noobs since they don’t know that only knuckle knights have a second job with knuckles, most of these people are not very good at PvP

Sword Warrior 5/10 – its once again a match of skill, I don’t really have any tips besides JAS and climb skip

Spear Warrior 6/10 – they have longer reach than you, with stabbing skills, they actually hit beyond their spear length and can easily catch you off guard. Stab skills generally also do high enough damage to flinch you, so beware. Spin spear warriors can also hit behind them, so jumping behind them and beserking/spamming wont really work that well. The only spin skill that only hits in front of them is multiple lance. The main weakness of stab spear warriors is behind them and the main weakness of spin spear warriors is low damage and the inability to flinch some people.

Blader 5/10 – this is a lot easier for you than it is for knuckle warriors, you don’t have to move into their range to attack them. You can simply snipe them will skills. However, if you miss you might die since they can stun lock. Beware of their speed! It is deadly. Note which type of blader you are facing. Use different skills on different types of bladers. For evasion bladers, you need to use multihit skills such as triple crashes, this has a higher chance of hitting the enemy. Avoid power bladers as much as possible since they can easily stun lock. Do not stay in front of critical or power bladers for an extended period of time becuase they have extremely high DPS.

Knuckle Knight 7/10 – these are a lot harder than knuckle warriors, they have more hp and in the end, they don’t do much less damage. Also, when they become guardians, they have a greater capability of movement. They are quite hard to fight because of their speed. Don’t let these guys hit you with a dragon kick either, those hurt.

Sword Knight 5/10 – surprisingly, their skills don’t flinch you that often. The shiled smash skill is slightly deadly and has the potential to do lots of damage. In PvP I have seen this hit 6k. JAS a lot,. Remember to guard when they try to attack and uppercut when they guard. Note that they have a lot of HP and waste a lot fo your SP if they guard XD

Mace Knights 6/10 – These I find harder than sword knights. Even though they have a very low chance of flinching you, they will do more damage overall, also, some of their skills lift and most of them cast almost instantly. (In the multiple whacks tree) when they attack, it does hurt. So again, just avoid and JAS.

Pure Magic Mage/Sorc 6/10 – ok I have never fought nay good pure magic sorcs. All the good ones used dagger, this is simply because all damging magic typically casts really slowly, all quick casting magic typically does too little damage to even flinch you. You just run up to them and pwn them if they use wind or ice. If they use fire or earth, just keep JASing every skill that doens’y flinch them.

Bard 6/10 – this is a lot easier than knuckle beucase you have your blade thrower, however; DO NOT MISS WITH IT, the delay allows them to run away and heal, otherwise, the same tips apply.

Dagger Mage/Sorc 7/10 – IMO this is the hardest type of mage X3 they are acutlaly hard to beat, the shield allows them to take a lot less damamge then normal mages. They are like dagger explorers with magic spells. They can do some decent damage really quickly. Ensure that you do not fight these head on, it will simply get you killed, once again, ensure that you try to get behind them before using skills that involve delay

Dagger EX/TH 5/10 – these are like weaker versions of dagger mages, they have similar hp and the same dagger spells. However, they don’t have the magic. Most of these guys are not made for PvP, they generally only get the melee tree (the non-pvp tree) and then grind beucase melee is really good for PvE. It allows them to get to gs really fast.

Bow Explorer/TH 2/10 – once again, this is easy, most of them suck they don’t know how to do anything useful. You just have to jump to avoid their skills, and some skills, like Fire All have really long cast time and you can easily avoid it. Just JAS and climb skip a lot, they’re dead X3

xBow EX/TH 7/10 – these are harder than the bow ones, they’re attacks do decent damage and they are the deadlyiest PvP class at lvl 10 XD They can actually do well because they have decent skills and decent damage. Rmeeber never to stand in a xbowmans range. Always jump around while fighting these guys and try to avoid skills that don’t flinch them.

Gunslinger (+ typo = funslinger XD) 7/10 – they outrange you and generally outdamage you because you are not yet a warlord, when you become a warlord, these will be a lot easier., Your double blade range increases by more than double and has similar range to their bullets. They have similar skills to xbow people because they attack in a straight line, remember to guard a lot.

Generaly, the sword is the best PvP weapon for warriors, it is probably the only one that can flinch templars. Ensure that u flinch them and then attack as much as you can

Spear

Note: this is very similar to sword warrior XD

In fact, its so similar that it almost looks like some of it was copy pasted ;p

Knuckle Warrior 3/10 – this is a lot easier than most classes, but remember, it is only because you have more range, you can snipe them and then run away. In general, knuckles can be good at PvP, but those who chose knuckle warriors are noobs since they don’t know that only knuckle knights have a second job with knuckles, most of these people are not very good at PvP Just flinch them and rn way after u end ur combo

Sword Warrior 5/10 – ok, these people have less 360 range than you, you should always ensure that you are behind them. They do more damage than you and flinch more often, but your skills have more range. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT XD

Spear Warrior 6/10 – battle of skill, nothing else

Blader 5/10 – this is a lot easier for you than it is for knuckle warriors, you don’t have to move into their range to attack them. You can simply snipe them will skills. However, if you miss you might die since they can stun lock. Beware of their speed! It is deadly. Note which type of blader you are facing. Use different skills on different types of bladers. For evasion bladers, you need to use multihit skills such as triple crashes, this has a higher chance of hitting the enemy. Avoid power bladers as much as possible since they can easily stun lock. Do not stay in front of critical or power bladers for an extended period of time becuase they have extremely high DPS. Note: trying to stun them does not always work xD always try to get away from them because their combo will still do damage even if you are guarding it. My lvl 100 blader friend killed me with 1 combo while I was guarding XD

Knuckle Knight 7/10 – these are a lot harder than knuckle warriors, they have more hp and in the end, they don’t do much less damage. Also, when they become guardians, they have a greater capability of movement. They are quite hard to fight because of their speed. Don’t let these guys hit you with a dragon kick either, those hurt.

Sword Knight 9/10 – surprisingly, their skills don’t flinch you that often. The shiled smash skill is slightly deadly and has the potential to do lots of damage. In PvP I have seen this hit 6k. JAS a lot,. Remember to guard when they try to attack and uppercut when they guard. Note that they have a lot of HP and waste a lot fo your SP if they guard XD The thing is, you cant flinch them often. The only flinch skill in the spin tree is probably increase lance

Mace Knights 6/10 – These I find harder than sword knights. Even though they have a very low chance of flinching you, they will do more damage overall, also, some of their skills lift and most of them cast almost instantly. (In the multiple whacks tree) when they attack, it does hurt. So again, just avoid and JAS.

Pure Magic Mage/Sorc 6/10 – ok I have never fought nay good pure magic sorcs. All the good ones used dagger, this is simply because all damging magic typically casts really slowly, all quick casting magic typically does too little damage to even flinch you. You just run up to them and pwn them if they use wind or ice. If they use fire or earth, just keep JASing every skill that doens’y flinch them.

Bard 6/10 – don’t allow them to hit you with the weird guitar sound attack thing. If you went down the stab tree, gun lance is useful. If you went down the spin tree, JAS with increase lance, its your only change to get past their attack XD they can keep going almost forever with that ._. its really annoying XD.

Dagger Mage/Sorc 7/10 – IMO this is the hardest type of mage X3 they are acutlaly hard to beat, the shield allows them to take a lot less damamge then normal mages. They are like dagger explorers with magic spells. They can do some decent damage really quickly. Ensure that you do not fight these head on, it will simply get you killed, once again, ensure that you try to get behind them before using skills that involve delay

Dagger EX/TH 5/10 – these are like weaker versions of dagger mages, they have similar hp and the same dagger spells. However, they don’t have the magic. Most of these guys are not made for PvP, they generally only get the melee tree (the non-pvp tree) and then grind beucase melee is really good for PvE. It allows them to get to gs really fast.

Bow Explorer/TH 2/10 – once again, this is easy, most of them suck they don’t know how to do anything useful. You just have to jump to avoid their skills, and some skills, like Fire All have really long cast time and you can easily avoid it. Just JAS and climb skip a lot, they’re dead X3

xBow EX/TH 7/10 – these are harder than the bow ones, they’re attacks do decent damage and they are the deadlyiest PvP class at lvl 10 XD They can actually do well because they have decent skills and decent damage. Rmeeber never to stand in a xbowmans range. Always jump around while fighting these guys and try to avoid skills that don’t flinch them.

Gunslinger 7/10 – they outrange you and generally outdamage you because you are not yet a warlord, when you become a warlord, these will be a lot easier., Your double blade range increases by more than double and has similar range to their bullets. They have similar skills to xbow people because they attack in a straight line, remember to guard a lot.

Last edited by Ao; 06-15-2009 at 02:32 PM.

06-04-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Evermore is on a distinguished road
IGN: Adventix
Class: Pre-Blader/ Dragoon to_dragon
Level: 1337 :D
Guild: KeepsDreaming

Niiice
Maybe you could put the images (I Could help) and boss strategies.
Good work though

06-11-2009   #4 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

lol thx

i wrote the pvp part but forgot it @ school today D8

lol

well anyways, i'm not exaclty a warrior anymore XD

so it would be hard to put screenshots XD

atm, i'm training a knight, so i'll write a guide for it after i'm done XD

and i will add some grinding spots and random crap like that XD

it would still be appreciated if you could help me with screenies though

i will post boss stratagies too, but i think that will be in a seperate post

as a different guide

XD

(I like to write guides to keep up my typing speed, currently - avg - 150 wpm, fastest possible reached 170 wpm)

Last edited by Ao; 06-11-2009 at 07:27 PM.

06-18-2009   #5 (permalink)
Syn
MMOG Lurker

Syn is on a distinguished road
IGN: Snakus
Class: Melee Dagger Explorer lt_blader
Level: 2
Guild: Desire

...im so confused whats the reason that u don't want both sets of attk skills? 0.0.... easier to press em all? it can't be that hard..

06-18-2009   #6 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn
...im so confused whats the reason that u don't want both sets of attk skills? 0.0.... easier to press em all? it can't be that hard..
its kinda annoying to hotkey

also, 4 is enough to keep a combo going pretty long if u knwo wut ur doing

09-07-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Obitus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Obitus Send a message via MSN to Obitus
IGN: HeroRyu
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 9x
Guild: BulletProof

Thanks for the guide, really well explained.

HeroRyu - Blader - lvl9x

09-10-2009   #8 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

-starting on detailed wl pvp guide cause i just made a wl after deleting the old blader-

stay tuned for more :O

i'mma add it to this guide i guess

09-10-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Maybe you should give some ideas/help on pvping.
Example: Certain spear combos make it harder for the person you're pvping to attack
etc..

Other then that, nice guide. Appreciate how you spent time to make this.

HeroRyu - Blader - lvl9x

09-13-2009   #10 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

thx X3 i have nothing to do after school and i'm stuck there for an hour so yeah XD

and that is exactly what i am going to do obitus

i'm going to relate everything i know about pvping with spear and swords unto this guide X_X

09-15-2009   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Alright good luck with that

HeroRyu - Blader - lvl9x

09-26-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La Tale

XFallenX is on a distinguished road
IGN: Teruyoshi
Class: Ruin Walker lt_treasurehunter
Level: Lv.14x
Guild: Seraph

I Have a Question.For The Misc.Do i max Strength Upgrade and go for Rage?

09-29-2009   #13 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

lol

well you should go for rage first imo

rage generally riases ur dmg more than str up

10-01-2009   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La Tale

XFallenX is on a distinguished road
IGN: Teruyoshi
Class: Ruin Walker lt_treasurehunter
Level: Lv.14x
Guild: Seraph

How can i go to Rage First If It Need Strength Upgrade Lvl5?Im asking *IF*I should Leave Str Upgrade At 5 Or max It~ :3

10-01-2009   #15 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

sorry, i mean get str upgrade level 5 and then max rage lol

str upgrade shouldn't be maxed until prob 2nd job if u go both skill trees

if you only go one like recomended, it should be maxed after all ur other misc skills

unless you are rage, cause u really dontw ant beserker drive, trust me on that one