Originally Posted by kmelfina
Yep, it's not just the music I'm seeing on the "tales influence":
- "Chosen", ToS + Collete's clumsiness of falling randomly placed onto Khirsty.
- "Leaving journey early in order to protect friends from danger" which was colette's move to Lloyd in the beginning of ToS
- hard-shelled serious characters (like Kratos)
- stubborness of Lloyd/Luke
- near death experiences only to awaken.
- I see that you use the "orb of energy transportation" like when the angels do in ToS lol
A lot of these character elements and feelings are present in almost every JRPG or anime so of course it would seem that way. If anything I've subconsciously placed some ToS elements into the game, though I wouldn't know why since Abyss is my favorite. As for music... Motoi Sakuraba and the are the smex, so you'll be seeing a lot of them
Oh and for clumisness, if you're running and aren't careful you'll trip.
Thanks for pointing that out though, I didn't notice it at all.